Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Pro Police Whitehouse

Congrats, you sound uber tough. :cheers: Please explain the bolded, I don't understand it. :dunno:

It was an off the cuff comment in reply to his moronic "Focking pacifist liberals are part of what's wrong with this country". I stooped to his level is all.

Actually I don't think this issue is as extreme as its made out to be. There are a small percentage of police officers who are out of hand but its really no worse than it ever has been. In fact I'd guess if someone actually researched it, its probably much better. But I do feel the police that are out of hand are not held accountable and that issue needs to be addressed.

It was an off the cuff comment in reply to his moronic "Focking pacifist liberals are part of what's wrong with this country". I stooped to his level is all.

Actually I don't think this issue is as extreme as its made out to be. There are a small percentage of police officers who are out of hand but its really no worse than it ever has been. In fact I'd guess if someone actually researched it, its probably much better. But I do feel the police that are out of hand are not held accountable and that issue needs to be addressed.

Fock off. :wave:

Lived in Manhattan during Guiliani's early years. Some would argue he ruined NY. I myself really dug the East Village and Lower East Side before his gentrification. Then again I am a little bit street and not a chicken sh!t, pansy azz, right winger racist.

I guarantee your pansy ass never ventured past 120th St during daylight hours.😄