Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Most Americans hate Trump

I think they're really good. Top ten rock act of all-time. But Thriller is a top 5 album of all-time.

^^^^^^this

I hadn't considered this viewpoint. Really makes me think.

anytime someone invokes drobeski, it does make one think

don't too hard..you might blow a frosted tip or something

Hilarious. If it were 2004

But when push came to shove, the conservatives got fed up with the liberals whining, crying and political correctness, and said "FvcK you all" by voting in Trump.

So, while you can sign petitions, cry, post this stat or that stat, the bottom line is, Trump is your president because you and other libs forced us to vote him in. Thank you libs!

So, now, you're only option, is to...well...you don't have any. LOL. How about you chime back in, in 4 year, mmmkay? :)

But when push came to shove, the conservatives got fed up with the liberals whining, crying and political correctness, and said "FvcK you all" by voting in Trump.

So, while you can sign petitions, cry, post this stat or that stat, the bottom line is, Trump is your president because you and other libs forced us to vote him in. Thank you libs!

So, now, you're only option, is to...well...you don't have any. LOL. How about you chime back in, in 4 year, mmmkay? :)

they don't accept this as a referendum on PC. They see it as Russia stealing the election. It can't be they are wrong.

they don't accept this as a referendum on PC. They see it as Russia stealing the election. It can't be they are wrong.

Oh no. We are well aware that roughly half of the American electorate are either focking morons, or evil bastages. Russia just helped nudge it over the top.

We'll see who the morons are tomorrow when the DNC chooses a mooslim as it's new leader. Talk about a party who's out of touch. Christ.

Oh no. We are well aware that roughly half of the American electorate are either focking morons, or evil bastages. Russia just helped nudge it over the top.

In an evil bastage and Russia had nothing to do with my evilness. HRC on the other hand, made me do it. Satan made me be the wiser.

Kind of like the scene in Animal House where the Playboy Bunny lands in the kids room while he's jerking off to Ugandan in National Geographic. " Thanks God!!!"

Since I'm guessing you didn't read your actual link, I'll post it here for you:

Led Zeppelin were an English rock band formed in London in 1968. The group consisted of Robert Plant (Vocal), Jimmy Page (Guitar), John Paul Jones (Bass, Keyboard) and John Bonham (Drums). The band's heavy, guitar-driven sound, rooted in blues and psychedelia on their early albums, has earned them recognition as one of the progenitors of heavy metal. They achieved significant commercial success with albums such as Led Zeppelin (1969), Led Zeppelin II (1969), Led Zeppelin III (1970), Led Zeppelin IV (1971), Houses of the Holy (1973), and Physical Graffiti (1975). Their song ‘Stairway to Heaven’ is among the most popular and influential rock music of all time.

However in 1980, John Bonham's death had put an end to the band's career. However, they have played some reunions in 1985, 1988, 1995, and 2007. And from 2014-2015, they released Deluxe Editions of the albums.

Led Zeppelin are widely considered one of the most successful, innovative, and influential rock groups in history. They are one of the best-selling music artists in the history of audio recording; various sources estimate the group's record sales at 200 to 300 million units worldwide. With RIAA-certified sales of 111.5 million units, they are the second-best-selling band in the United States. They were inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame in 1995.

I missed the part where they argued about them being overrated. :dunno:

In an evil bastage and Russia had nothing to do with my evilness. HRC on the other hand, made me do it. Satan made me be the wiser.

Kind of like the scene in Animal House where the Playboy Bunny lands in the kids room while he's jerking off to Ugandan ###### in National Geographic. " Thanks God!!!"

Dude. I'm no Hilary fan. But trump is a focking train wreck.

He is getting killed so far AND NOTHING HAS EVEN HAPPENED YET.

I shudder to think of what happens whenever the first crisis crops up.

I loathe Mike pence. I find his views on many things loathsome. But at least he is a competent adult. I would welcome president pence at this point.

I loathe Mike pence. I find his views on many things loathsome. But at least he is a competent adult. I would welcome president pence at this point.

Dude, he's getting killed by the slanted media. You only hear what they want you to hear...and they want you to hear Trump is failing, Trump is bad. Chill :thumbsup:

Dude, he's getting killed by the slanted media. You only hear what they want you to hear...and they want you to hear Trump is failing, Trump is bad. Chill :thumbsup:

I hope your being sarcastic. It's hard to tell around here.

I hope your being sarcastic. It's hard to tell around here.

He's a man of his word.Thirty days in and you want his head? Give the man a chance. You not doing so is blasphemy.

I love how everyone gave Obama the doubt and now Trump gets nothing.

He's a man of his word.Thirty days in and you want his head? Give the man a chance. You not doing so is blasphemy.

I love how everyone gave Obama the doubt and now Trump gets nothing.

1. It was apparent a year ago the guy was a charlatan.

2. Everything that he's done since winning has confirmed that

3. Everyone gave Obama a chance? Really? The snake oil salesman in chief himself led the birther movement.

I just have a hard time believing we as a country, Congress as a legislative body (that desperately needs to win mid-terms), and the GOP , Dems as parties as a whole can keep up this pace. Every day there's seemingly a new shiit-show.

You would think two things would be asymptotic and one would be finite:

1) Trump hate should be asymptotic by now, but damn, it's getting worse.

2) Flip-side, so should the number, manner and intensity of WH fock-up, but no, ditto there.

3) The GOP (still hope for this) should be reaching the point of saying "slow your roll, you're killing our support in the field".

Of all those, I think 3 is the only one in play right now. But the real key will be if Rience stays or goes in the next month or so.

What I think Trump has yet to realize is that he can sign XO's all day long, but at some point, Congress has to authorize the funds for these things. That may be (likely will be) where we see where Congress finally puts on their big boy pants. I figure they have about 5 months to get this shiit under control; If they go back for August break to their constituents to start the mid-term push, and have nothing but Trump's diick in their mouth, they're bone-focked.

3. Everyone gave Obama a chance? Really? The snake oil salesman in chief himself led the birther movement.

Fine!!! Whatever!!! Hess an absolute failure based on thirty days in office. God bless any of us who are judged in that short period of time. I should have quit my business on day one when Dad died. We should all quit on day thirty.

I think women that use their hands For BJs are cheating. I mean s***, I can give myself a handy Get your mouth on there and do the job like a real lady.

Desperately trying to sound objective yet fails miserably.

He's getting attacked daily by the media and holdovers (leaks from Obama administration as I surmised back in January) and you focking know it. The media came out swinging with that leaked report about briefing Trump (CNN) on the Dossier and THAT was the first shot. Every thing since has been an escalation from that point.

Christ, you guys focking sound off like a bunch of b!tch skanks with a raging yeast infection. Go get some cream, a Midol and take a nap FFS.

Desperately trying to sound objective yet fails miserably.

He's getting attacked daily by the media and holdovers (leaks from Obama administration as I surmised back in January) and you focking know it. The media came out swinging with that leaked report about briefing Trump (CNN) on the Dossier and THAT was the first shot. Every thing since has been an escalation from that point.

Christ, you guys focking sound off like a bunch of b!tch skanks with a raging yeast infection. Go get some cream, a Midol and take a nap FFS.

No.

He's not being attacked. The words that come out of his mouth are more than enough. Nothing but lies sprinkled with borderline insanity. Pretty sad you're still gulled.

No.

He's not being attacked. The words that come out of his mouth are more than enough. Nothing but lies sprinkled with borderline insanity. Pretty sad you're still gulled.

Sure he is. If you can't see that, you're either blind or biased (maybe both :dunno: ).

The Establishment and their Lemmings hate Trump. The power structure of the country is going all in to keep their control over a $4 Trillion dollar economy. Remember, polls are a bunch of crap and can give you any outcome you desire, like Hillary winning in a landslide. It is not a coincidence that the Slowest people on this board are the biggest Trump haters.

• Like 1

It is not a coincidence that the Slowest people on this board are the biggest Trump haters.

Slowest..........poorest...........most likely high a lot..........paid for abortions..........criminal records.........out of work by choice.......egotistical aholes...........

Quite a laundry list of qualifications to be a Trump hater.

The Establishment and their Lemmings hate Trump. The power structure of the country is going all in to keep their control over a $4 Trillion dollar economy. Remember, polls are a bunch of crap and can give you any outcome you desire, like Hillary winning in a landslide. It is not a coincidence that the Slowest people on this board are the biggest Trump haters.

Still buying that whole "maverick billionaire out to drain the swamp" nonsense?

Pretty sad to be that dumb.

The forms of protests originating with liberals who still have not accepted the election results simply get weirder and weirder...

Witches across the country gathered together at midnight on Friday to cast a spell on President Donald Trump seeking to remove him from office.

The witches have pledged to cast a spell under each crescent moon until Trump is no longer president. The next few crescent moons are said to take place March 26, April 24 and May 23.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/25/witches-cast-spell-donald-trump-crescent-moon-removal-office

The left is a hate group. Their propulsion is hate. And they have to have an outlet for the hate. It’s not just that they disagree. They hate.

I think women that use their hands For BJs are cheating. I mean s***, I can give myself a handy Get your mouth on there and do the job like a real lady.

this is a fact. Also women who only take the top half in. Seriously? Do some focking work. Don't be lazy

The Establishment and its Lemmings spent over $1.3 Billion to defeat Trump, of course they hate him. They will be getting zero return on that money.

The left is a hate group. Their propulsion is hate. And they have to have an outlet for the hate. It’s not just that they disagree. They hate.

The Democrats have become a party where incivility and bad manners are taken for granted, rudeness is routine, religion is mocked and there is absolutely no respect for a differing opinion.

The Establishment and its Lemmings spent over $1.3 Billion to defeat Trump, of course they hate him. They will be getting zero return on that money.

The Democrats have become a party where incivility and bad manners are taken for granted, rudeness is routine, religion is mocked and there is absolutely no respect for a differing opinion.

Your side hates gays, blacks, Mexicans, muslims, women...

Yeah, the left is a hate group. Bwahahahahha

The left is a hate group. Their propulsion is hate. And they have to have an outlet for the hate. Its not just that they disagree. They hate.

So true, especially the last part. 100% on the money.

They put our country at risk by letting Pakistanis access to our Top Secret Classified info, releasing nearly 20,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records upon our streets and they're beating the Hate drum daily dividing the country.

The Democrats have Politics has become a party where incivility and bad manners are taken for granted, rudeness is routine, religion is mocked and there is absolutely no respect for a differing opinion.

Fixed

Your side hates gays, blacks, Mexicans, muslims, women...

Yeah, the left is a hate group. Bwahahahahha

yours hates babies, jesus, men, america, military, being normal, genders, family, morals and decency.