Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

So I went to my first pot dispensary

While in Vegas this last week.Quite interesting,had a medicinal line and a recreational line,of course the recreational line was much longer.Here's some pics if anyone is curious.

Outside of building

The edibles selection was very attractive

Overall inside of store was very nice and the whole experience was good

When medical marijua was made legal here in Michigan I got my card for "chronic pain" it was a load of crap. My doc gave me a fake asss physical. Took literally 10 mins and cost 200 bucks. Got my card and by that time there was a dispensary on almost every corner. I banged a girl who's father was an owner of one of these. I am not a rookie at smoking by any stretch mind you. On Weds they get in their new product and she had a grower bring in some acapulco gold. I smoked it with her. We banged in her office and when I was done I still was so stoned I could not drive. I walked to my cousins house a few blocks away and had to stay for about an hour. I thought I might stay stoned forever. Strongest strain I have ever had. Never seen it again. Like focking keyser soze. Poof. Gone.

Here in Reno they have them all over too. The ones I've seen aren't as nice as that one though.

It was kinda weird seeing people standing outside smoking it and lots of people smell of that dankness

Just proving I live in the dumbest place ever. They outlawed dispensaries here in town. Now, you can drive 5 or 10 minutes and get weed and it's equivalents anywhere else and bring it back into town, but that whole massive windfall of tax revenue and school and Road improvements just seem to be too much of an awful awful thing for them.

Meanwhile, between the mega churches with their own ZIP codes and the military bases, we have about 20% of city property that is actually revenue-generating via property taxes.

We can't afford to keep the street lights on, literally. But God forbid we sell weed in city limits and collect the massive sales tax revenues.

But, 'murica!😠

Just proving I live in the dumbest ###### place ever. They outlawed dispensaries here in town. Now, you can drive 5 or 10 minutes and get weed and it's equivalents anywhere else and bring it back into town, but that whole massive windfall of tax revenue and school and Road improvements just seem to be too much of an awful awful thing for them.

Meanwhile, between the mega churches with their own ZIP codes and the military bases, we have about 20% of city property that is actually revenue-generating via property taxes.

We can't afford to keep the ###### street lights on, literally. But God forbid we sell weed in city limits and collect the massive sales tax revenues.

But, 'murica!

Cliff notes: I have to drive 5 minutes to buy "legal" weed :cry:

Just proving I live in the dumbest ###### place ever. They outlawed dispensaries here in town. Now, you can drive 5 or 10 minutes and get weed and it's equivalents anywhere else and bring it back into town, but that whole massive windfall of tax revenue and school and Road improvements just seem to be too much of an awful awful thing for them.

We can't afford to keep the ###### street lights on, literally. But God forbid we sell weed in city limits and collect the massive sales tax revenues.

But, 'murica!

Maybe you should run for office and hope to change things. :thumbsup:

Maybe you should run for office and hope to change things. :thumbsup:

This is the literal home of Fork Us and your Family and Ted Faagard.

Cliff notes: I have to drive 5 minutes to buy "legal" weed :cry:

I don't do that . But I do recognize Stoopid.

This is the literal home of Fork Us and your Family and Ted Faagard.

Let the geek club write your campaign slogan. :pointstosky:

• Like 1

What's your view on recreational use of marijuana?

Doesnt interest me, but I dont care if others use it. Drugs should be decriminalized.

I also think medical marijuana is largely an excuse for recreational use.

Doesnt interest me, but I dont care if others use it. Drugs should be decriminalized.

Apart from the numerous proven medical benefits, this is true.
  • Like 1

But, 'murica!

Book marking so when the feds are investigating wiff after he shoots up an air force base or church in Colorado Springs I can be part of the news.

i usually go early in the morning, you gotta beat the homeless to score the roaches on the sidewalk.

All drugs?

Take the blinders off.

All drugs?

Yea let’s decriminalize heroin and meth. Baffles me how people still think he’s a doctor when he says things like this. Drugs should be decriminalized and clueless on the medical effects of weed living in Hawaii, which has lots of weed and junkies. Ok.

Until companies quit testing it does not matter, who would risk losing their job over something like this.

Yea lets decriminalize heroin and meth. Baffles me how people still think hes a doctor when he says things like this. Drugs should be decriminalized and clueless on the medical effects of weed living in Hawaii, which has lots of weed and junkies. Ok.

Yeah. May as well let people buy Fentanyl too. Where's Digby when we need him?

Book marking so when the feds are investigating wiff after he shoots up an air force base or church in Colorado Springs I can be part of the news.

Do you need me to provide a security deposit even if I am living rent free?

While in Vegas this last week.Quite interesting,had a medicinal line and a recreational line,of course the recreational line was much longer.Here's some pics if anyone is curious.

Outside of building

The edibles selection was very attractive

Overall inside of store was very nice and the whole experience was good

Did you partake?

If so, how was it?

Do they sell hash there?

Until companies quit testing it does not matter, who would risk losing their job over something like this.

Many companies have done away with testing, because they can't find anyone to work who isn't also smoking pot. Now, you can also purchase life insurance while disclosing the use of marijuana, without medical testing of blood or urine...just pay a higher premium.

As an aside, there are mmj dispensaries throughout the city of Co Springs. As the prices have fallen from around $1500-$2000/pound to $1000/pound, there are fewer. Dispensaries here either have to grow their own "in-house," or many travel to Denver to purchase their supplies, as our county doesn't allow commercial growers. There have been hundreds of illegal grows seized, to the point the county doesn't have storage facilities for all the stuff they confiscate. We also had a time where banks wouldn't take their money on deposit because it is still a federally prohibited drug. A person is allowed to grow-your-own, up to 6 plants per adult, but you can't sell it to a dispensary. If you want a concealed weapons permit, you can't also have a red card. I would also guess that since it is still a federally regulated drug, if one were caught with a weapon while in possession of mj, things wouldn't go well.

Between legalization and medical benefits, I see testing for it either going away or being reduced greatly soon. Id care more if an employee has a drinking problem than smokes weed. In fact If Im a boss Id rather test for cigarette use so I know not to hire a guy who will be taking 20 smoke breaks a day.

Between legalization and medical benefits, I see testing for it either going away or being reduced greatly soon. Id care more if an employee has a drinking problem than smokes weed. In fact If Im a boss Id rather test for cigarette use so I know not to hire a guy who will be taking 20 smoke breaks a day.

Yup

I was in Colorado recently, strange for sure.

Dirty people, right?

Apart from the numerous proven medical benefits, this is true.

:rolleyes: Hardly any proven benefits, but there are a few. As a lay expert, what do you think medical MJ treats?

Sure.

Sure. Opioids are by and large legally purchased, and that's worked out just great.