Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trumps Lawyer Quits

It is vitally important to follow and comment on every piece of presidental news. It is what our founding fathers would have wanted.

It is vitally important to follow and comment on every piece of presidental news. It is what our founding fathers would have wanted.

The resignation of the President's lead lawyer dealing with a special counsel investigation is a pretty big piece of news. Or at least it would be with any other administration. Granted, with Trump it's just another day at the office.

• Like 2

Dowd.

But that's okay, he got one who plays a lawyer on TV.

...Fox TV.😂

He's no play lawyer.

Im not following the politics much, but is this a record level of turnover for an administration?

Seems that a high profile figure is leaving or being asked to leave daily.

Im not following the politics much, but is this a record level of turnover for an administration?

Yes, by far.

The resignation of the President's lead lawyer dealing with a special counsel investigation is a pretty big piece of news. Or at least it would be with any other administration. Granted, with Trump it's just another day at the office.

And the hiring of that DiGenova tool that righties here like to use as a source.

:lol:

It is like when my boss tells me these 5 things are urgent. In reality if everything i have to work on is urgent then none of it is urgent and it is just normal work that will get done in the order i choose.

When wiffle comes in here every day and screams about how every little thing that trump does is the debil then how am i to know. This seems like just one of the thousand things that wiffle complains about on a weekly basis, no more or less important the other other 999.

• Like 2

Maybe, but it is like a business... You have turnover to find the right people to work with... A government contract that I started on at the beginning of 2016 had about 55% turnover over the first 18 months, there has been maybe one or two in the last nine...

It is like when my boss tells me these 5 things are urgent. In reality if everything i have to work on is urgent then none of it is urgent and it is just normal work that will get done in the order i choose.

When wiffle comes in here every day and screams about how every little thing that trump does is the debil then how am i to know. This seems like just one of the thousand things that wiffle complains about on a weekly basis, no more or less important the other other 999.

Crying wolf is the saying you we're looking for.

Trump is the George Steinbrenner of presidents.

The resignation of the President's lead lawyer dealing with a special counsel investigation is a pretty big piece of news. Or at least it would be with any other administration. Granted, with Trump it's just another day at the golf course.

FYP

Could you imagine living a life where you hang on every little bit of news like this? Exhausting, depressing and pitiful but, definitely exhausting.....

I999.

Wow, what a little girl you are. But hey, let's add up the number of threads started by the Dozen trolls here and their respective post counts and do the math shall we?

But more to the point, you actually need to be told what's important? Are you stupid? Have you ever cracked a history book in your life?

And last, and this should be really obvious. Why the you click on the thread then? It's not like the thread title was exactly misleading.

Dumbass.😃

Could you imagine living a life where you hang on every little bit of news like this? Exhausting, depressing and pitiful but, definitely exhausting.....

You got to imagine that the only thing worse than that would be incessantly following around that person all day everyday. You know, I think I probably just walk away. Like I do with most of the retarded threads about Sweden and Bowling Green Etc.

Crying wolf is the saying you we're looking for.

See the problem there is sometimes there actually is a wolf. Losing your lead counsel just as the investigation is about to knock on your front door? That's a really bad sign.

Losing your head of NSA and your secretary of state right before you have a meeting with a nascent nuclear power? That's a bad idea.

You see, some people don't need it explained to them.

You're not one of them of course. But do like I do, just ignore the threads that you don't really want to hear about. Notice have people like you only when it's batshit about Trump? Please direct me to the 37-page Sweden thread and where you bitched about that too please.

Waaah! My hero! Stop talking about that thing that everybody's talking about on the news! It must not be important if the news is covering it! What about Hillary? She fell down in the bathtub! What about Sweden we only have 37 pages on that!,😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe, but it is like a business... You have turnover to find the right people to work with... A government contract that I started on at the beginning of 2016 had about 55% turnover over the first 18 months, there has been maybe one or two in the last nine...

this is what I'm hoping to be the case :thumbsup:

I would love to know Dowds's billable rate. It's got to be at least 3500 bucks an hour. Do you have any idea how stupid you have to be for a white shoe lawyer to say it we're not going to bill you anymore? We don't want your business? I mean, with anybody else? That is unheard of. Look, we'll do Jeffrey Dahmer pro bono, but a moron like trump at 3500 bucks an hour? Nah.

Wow

I would love to know Dowds's billable rate. It's got to be at least 3500 bucks an hour. Do you have any idea how stupid you have to be for a white shoe lawyer to say ###### it we're not going to bill you anymore? We don't want your business? I mean, with anybody else? That ###### is unheard of. Look, we'll do Jeffrey Dahmer pro bono, but a moron like trump at 3500 bucks an hour? Nah.

Wow

Turn down the highest possible profile client who is made of money, prone to scandals and needing legal representation seemingly every other day? That is wild for sure.

See the problem there is sometimes there actually is a wolf.

Losing your lead counsel just as the investigation is about to knock on your front door? That's a really bad sign.

Losing your head of NSA and your secretary of state right before you have a meeting with a nascent nuclear power? That's a bad idea.

You see, some people don't need it explained to them.

You're not one of them of course. But do like I do, just ignore the threads that you don't really want to hear about. Notice have people like you ###### only when it's batshit about Trump? Please direct me to the 37-page Sweden thread and where you bitched about that too please.

Waaah! My hero! Stop talking about that thing that everybody's talking about on the news! It must not be important if the news is covering it! What about Hillary? She fell down in the bathtub! What about Sweden we only have 37 pages on that!,

You are right, sometimes there is a wolf. Unfortunately, you cry all the time.
  • Like 2

You are right, sometimes there is a wolf. Unfortunately, you cry all the time.

Like, Sweden?😂

Seth rich? Pedo Pizza? Hrc fainting? Hours? Weiner? CGI? Benghazi? Servers? Wiretapping microwaves? Colbert, SNL?....

Yeah, good point😂😂😂

Like, Sweden?

Seth rich? Pedo Pizza? Hrc fainting? Hours? Weiner? CGI? Benghazi? Servers? Wiretapping microwaves? Colbert, SNL?....

Yeah, good point

You really like using that emoji. How old are you again?

You got to imagine that the only thing worse than that would be incessantly following around that person all day everyday. You know, I think I probably just walk away. Like I do with most of the retarded threads about Sweden and Bowling Green Etc.

:lol: :lol:

Yea, that's what's happening here..

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

HTH

Making room for the Pitbull Digenova.

MAGA

Exactly. Trump needs a war time consigliere

• Like 1

Trump is the George Steinbrenner of presidents.

So no winning until while he is in charge. Got it.

• Like 1

Not sure if he is a dog or a pony. It doesn't matter, he's headed into the right venue.

I thought it was a cat laughing. :dunno:

Just to burnish what I said earlier, they're now reporting that four top DC lawyers have turned Trump down cold.

If you're the president and you can get a lawyer in DC? That's like not being able to get laid in Thailand.

Just to burnish what I said earlier, they're now reporting that four top DC lawyers have turned Trump down cold.

If you're the president and you can get a ###### lawyer in DC? That's like not being able to get laid in Thailand.

They? What channel is they on? Website, they.com?

They? What channel is they on? Website, they.com?

As opposed to the cherry pick you pull from Infowars and nowhere else covers it, this is the kind of story that hits all the major news sites. Go ahead stretch your legs button will wait. And it took you a whole three minutes to stalk me? What? Were you in the bathroom?

We'll trust you would know Mr. Couldn't get laid in a monkey wh0rehouse with a bag of bananas.

That is a huge myth!

They actually prefer citrus fruit.

Jesus, these clowns can't even get through a news cycle. Now he's replacing Mcmaster at NSA. Two major positions in what? 5 hours? Yeah, that's a stable workplace. I definitely want them talking to North Korea.

Oh, and who's replacing McMaster? You guessed it, a regular paid commentator frequently found on Fox News.

Wont suprise me if any day now Huckabee is replaced by Hannity.

Even better. The new guy has already publicly in the past called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea.

This is great.

Bolton in, MCMaster out? This was a good day.

• Like 1