Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Well just look at that February jobs report. MAGA!

Killing it. Stock market too. Love all the libtards watching their 401k go up on the Donald's watch. Keep contributing, it's gonna get him re-elected.

• Like 1

Killing it. Stock market too. Love all the libtards watching their 401k go up on the Donald's watch. Keep contributing, it's gonna get him re-elected.

I was already seeing it rise under Obama. Love that it's continuing.

and Samsung today announces a new factory in the U.S. Amazing what a friendlier regulatory environment can do.

MAGA!!!!

:cheers:

come on Hardcore libtards dont have 401k's

Small ones.

Hey guys it's way too early to judge Drumpf, the forearm Repubtards told us so. :thumbsup:

Hey guys it's way too early to judge Drumpf, the forearm Repubtards told us so. :thumbsup:

You can judge him all you want. Just looks dumb on some things like health care. But when a bunch of CEO's are touting the improved regulatory climate as the reason they're making moves that is easily attributable to him. It's a shame you guys let your partisan hatred get in the way of America. Shameful.

I was already seeing it rise under Obama. Love that it's continuing.

Declining 4 out of 5 months before trumps election in november was "watching it rise under obama"?

Good try...good effort. This is all trump.

Declining 4 out of 5 months before trumps election in november was "watching it rise under obama"?

Good try...good effort. This is all trump.

He was talking about Obummer's pen1s, not the economy.

You can judge him all you want. Just looks dumb on some things like health care. But when a bunch of CEO's are touting the improved regulatory climate as the reason they're making moves that is easily attributable to him. It's a shame you guys let your partisan hatred get in the way of America. Shameful.

Judge him on positive stuff but not negative: Got it Strike. :lol:

Judge him on positive stuff but not negative: Got it Strike. :lol:

Nah, you just got the stoopid. Too bad there's no cure for that.

Meh. My gun stocks have tanked. I had to go buy more guns to pad the stats.

Good news. :thumbsup:

But not unexpected - he was just elected Prez, you'd have to expect an swearing in bump... Hope it continues.

Good news. :thumbsup:

But not unexpected - he was just elected Prez, you'd have to expect an swearing in bump... Hope it continues.

This. While I hope he fails with some of his wacky ideas, I'm behind him 100% in his claims to help the economy and eliminate ISIS. :banana:

This. While I hope he fails with some of his wacky ideas, I'm behind him 100% in his claims to help the economy and eliminate ISIS. :banana:

Absolutely. Jobs are good. Good job Trump. :thumbsup:

I just hope he can bring back manufacturing jobs, get unemployment under 4%, replace the ACA with something terrific and crush ISIS while reducing the debt as promised. :lol:

and Samsung today announces a new factory in the U.S. Amazing what a friendlier regulatory environment can do.

MAGA!!!!

:cheers:

The CIA is going to get a hefty Christmas bonus as a result of this

+235,000

MAGA

Even on CNN.com - this one is going to be hard them to swallow... did more in less than 2 months than Obama did in 8 years. Unbelievable. MAGA. Trump is setting up the country nicely right before I hit my 30's. Awesome.

• Like 1

FOX Business dove into the February jobs data, and here is a sector breakdown of job creation and loss from last month:

* Construction: 58,000 jobs added

* Manufacturing: 28,000 jobs added

* Private Education: 29,000 jobs added

* Health care: 27,000 jobs added

* Mining: 8,000 jobs added

* Retail: 26,000 jobs lost

Hilarious how Trump wants to use the traditional unemployment calculations now that he's in office. Lolol. 4.7% is awesome. 4.8% under Obama was a nonsense fake number.

You can't make this stuff up folks.

FOX Business dove into the February jobs data, and here is a sector breakdown of job creation and loss from last month:

* Construction: 58,000 jobs added

* Manufacturing: 28,000 jobs added

* Private Education: 29,000 jobs added

* Health care: 27,000 jobs added

* Mining: 8,000 jobs added

* Retail: 26,000 jobs lost

And those jobs minus retail pay a middle class wage, unlike the jobs at Subway and Wal Mart under Obama. Winning.
  • Like 1

Hilarious how Trump wants to use the traditional unemployment calculations now that he's in office. Lolol. 4.7% is awesome. 4.8% under Obama was a nonsense fake number.

You can't make this stuff up folks.

Spicer's "it was fake before...but those numbers are real now" bit was great.

And typical

And those jobs minus retail pay a middle class wage, unlike the jobs at Subway and Wal Mart under Obama

Exactly. Those middle-class jobs pay more unlike those Walmart jobs which then they end up on subsidies from the government.

Sorry those numbers don't help you Libs keep more people on government assistance so you can then "save" them via legislation.

MAGA biitches

• Like 1

Exactly. Those middle-class jobs pay more unlike those Walmart jobs which then they end up on subsidies from the government.

Sorry those numbers don't help you Libs keep more people on government assistance so you can then "save" them via legislation.

MAGA biitches

Details schmetails...................

:doublethumbsup: MAGA

Spicer's "it was fake before...but those numbers are real now" bit was great.

And typical

he couldn't even deliver the line without cracking up.

Details schmetails...................

:doublethumbsup: MAGA

Wait until the infrastructure jobs kick in. Getting it done!

Wait until the infrastructure jobs kick in. Getting it done!

Well, some higher paying jobs were lost; 46 of them to be exact but they're going to be filled shortly. :thumbsup:

Every union guy I know supported Trump. Just saw a pipe fitter buddy I havent seen in over a year. He was an adamant Hardcore democrat.

Now he and his fellow union workers are adamant Trump supporters.

Great to see them actually think for themselves for a change.

Well, some higher paying jobs were lost; 46 of them to be exact but they're going to be filled shortly. :thumbsup:

:D

Every union guy I know supported Trump. Just saw a pipe fitter buddy I havent seen in over a year. He was an adamant Hardcore democrat. Now he and his fellow union workers are adamant Trump supporters.

Does that mean he's a lifelong Republican who claims to be a Democrat in order to have more credibility when he criticizes Democrats? :dunno:

Does that mean he's a lifelong Republican who claims to be a Democrat in order to have more credibility when he criticizes Democrats? :dunno:

nope ..used to try to argue sense into him all the time, it was and he was hopeless then he realized what an idiot he was.

Payrolls, wages, workforce participation all show improvement

Employers added an above-forecast 235,000 positions in February, while measures of joblessness and underemployment improved, the Labor Department’s monthly report showed on Friday.

Wage growth picked up and the share of prime-age Americans in the labor force rose to the highest since 2011, suggesting the economy’s strength is drawing people off the sidelines.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-10/labor-market-in-u-s-is-getting-better-by-almost-any-measure