Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek- Wednesday 3-19 BierMeister

Just to prove how beneficial these GTG threads have been, participants have recently reached out to each other and we've had a few Geek Meets. We already saw that Old Maid and nzoner met up for a sandwich, but now we have our first picture of Frank M and MTSkiBUM's BFF weekend in the country.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/118873824@N05/13271738843/

Just to prove how beneficial these GTG threads have been, participants have recently reached out to each other and we've had a few Geek Meets. We already saw that Old Maid and nzoner met up for a sandwich, but now we have our first picture of Frank M and MTSkiBUM's BFF weekend in the country.

And the gay sex we had later in the tent was even beter!

:thumbsup:

That could have been so much funnier, it you'd put a hook in Frank M's mouf.

And the gay sex we had later in the tent was even beter!

:thumbsup:

That wasn't a tent... It was Worm's wife dressed up as the house from Up. :ninja:

That could have been so much funnier, it you'd put a hook in Frank M's mouf.

You really want me putting things in peoples' mouths? Knowing the template I have of you?

You really want me putting things in peoples' mouths? Knowing the template I have of you?

YES!#@!

Is that goofy bastard wearing a kilt? :shocking:

You mean it wasn't actually goofy?

This is typical of photos.

The dude looked normal on the bed, but here you can see he's a normal chubby bastard.

This is typical of photos.

The dude looked normal on the bed, but here you can see he's a normal chubby bastard.

I find that all guys are more attractive on a bed. :wub:

Easily Top 3 best looking male geek here.

Am I number 1 or 2?

Am I number 1 or 2?

You are definitely a pile of number 2.

You are definitely a pile of number 2.

Still better looking than you, tho :banana:

Your rugged good looks are enough to make any man or woman melt.

That's what newbie said :wub:

• Like 1

That's what newbie said :wub:

Right before he pushed his throbbing manhood up your poop chute.

after i looked at each picture i said out loud, "Awwwww....."

he has that permanent sad look in his eyes you know the look of an Eagles fan I'll go with them MDC

Oh crap. I forgot to do the reveal from work....

This pale legged, crazily thick haired,adorable daughter havin', top three best looking guy on MDC's list is the one and only BierMeister

Oh crap. I forgot to do the reveal from work....

This pale legged, crazily thick haired,adorable daughter havin', top three best looking guy on MDC's list is the one and only BierMeister

I thought he was so much classier than that :(

:cheers:

I was just joking about the visually impaired stuff. You're actually pretty cute if you just squint a little. :)

I was just joking about the visually impaired stuff. You're actually pretty cute if you just squint a little. :)

You don't have to lie to make him feel better.

pic in the snow was from a tahoe trip around 99. rented a house with several couples. one couple had a young child and they built the snowman. dogs are eskimos (had to put them down about 4 years ago).

pic on bed was in our home in breckenridge. daughter and I were watching some world cup. i believe we were in the process of changing around some pictures (... so many frames)

pic of disneyland was taken today (just got back to the room). i have had enough of oblivious people for the day. hit the tiki room for some rum drinks and then brennan's for dinner. sandals are very comfortable. my feet are doing great. mrs and mit-bier are hurting.

wife and i are both 5'10."

don't hate the kilt just because you are curious.

i have some extra weight, but i think a pic might be exaggerating it.

i have never found myself unattractive or without class. "hey, call me some time when you have no class."- RD

life is pretty good

Thought it was MDC for sure, the way he was bragging how cute the guy was.

f@g

Got to give the guy a dedication award for taking time out during a family vacation to Disney in order to send in a picture. I think it's safe to say that's the most recent picture ever posted here of a member.

Thought it was MDC for sure, the way he was bragging how cute the guy was.

f@g

I did that to throw you guys off the scent. And also because Biermeister looks like 225 pounds of cuddly bear luvin. :wub:

all in all, seemed like a tame GTG. you're either taking it easy on me or out of ammo. i've posted pics before so thought some of you already knew.

all in all, seemed like a tame GTG. you're either taking it easy on me or out of ammo. i've posted pics before so thought some of you already knew.

What are you talking about? I called you fat twice, fatty!

You posted pictures with kids, it cuts down on our ability to question your sexuality.

Maybe you should try to be less good looking so that the natives don't swoon the next time.

So.... this was the week of our daughter's spring break. A few months back we were thinking about Hawaii or mexico. Air to Hawaii is outrageous and Mrs & daughter need to deal with passports. Being so close to her birthday we decided on a quick socal trip. When I told my GM where we were going he told me not to book anything yet. He ended us getting some great rates in Anaheim and LA Jolla. We kept the trip a surprise for her.... she thought we were going to Santa Cruz and Carmel (which would been a fun trip also). We drove down after work on Tuesday, so got in late. Daughter didn't know until we got closer to the park. A lot of fun. Hit the rides and attractions we wanted. Second half of the day was much more crowded we were done with the happiest place on earth around 5. Met some friends for dinner... back to hotel to swim/hotub.

Next day.. lunch in downtown Disney and easy drive to LA Jolla. Beach, iberico, more pool.

Friday.. SeaWorld... more pool and good food

Sat... old town (old town mexican cafe), beach, pool, indigo grill.

Driving home now. Great family vacation !

Sorry to hear you have a ghey father.

Sorry to hear you have a ghey father.

at least he doesn't beat me.

at least he doesn't beat me.

Beat you at what ?