Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2018 Fantasy Mock Draft

Current picks (so you don't have go back to Page 1)...

Round 1
1.01 - RB Le'Veon Bell, PIT
1.02 - RB Todd Gurley, LAR
1.03 - RB David Johnson, ARI
1.04 - RB Alvin Kamara, NO
1.05 - RB Ezekiel Elliott, DAL
1.06 - WR Antonio Brown, PIT
1.07 - RB Kareem Hunt, KC
1.08 - WR DeAndre Hopkins, HOU
1.09 - RB Leonard Fournette, JAX
1.10 - WR Odell Beckham Jr., NYG
1.11 - RB Melvin Gordon, LAC
1.12 - WR Michael Thomas, NO

Round 2
2.01 - RB Dalvin Cook, MIN
2.02 - RB LeSean McCoy, BUF
2.03 - RB Mark Ingram, NO

2.04 - RB Devonta Freeman, ATL

2.05 - TE Travis Kelce, KC

2.06 - WR Julio Jones, ATL

2.07 - QB Deshaun Watson, HOU

Devonta Freeman at 2.04.

Tevin Coleman will get his share of touches, but clearly Freeman's the lead dog in the ATL.

2.5 Travis Kelce

:banana: :concussed:

2.5 Travis Kelce

:banana: :concussed:

Yeah, KC may hold him out for the first couple games next season because of that.

Looks like Julio "No TD's" Jones has 2.06

2.07 - Watson.

Looks like Julio "No TD's" Jones has 2.06

Not yet, only 2 votes so far.

16 qbs avg 20 plus points per game this past season, no need to chase one until the 5th round or later.

16 qbs avg 20 plus points per game this past season, no need to chase one until the 5th round or later.

Agree 100 percent. Get your stable of Rbs and Wrs then get the QB that slips or has upside.

Believe me, I get it. However, this is not about 20 ppg.

These are Watson's fantasy points in his last 5 games, before injury. That's 36.3 FF ppg. That's weekly game-winning production. And these weren't pushover teams...NE, Tenn, Seattle, etc. I have no huge concerns about facing the McCoy/Kelce/Julio owner on any given week. I can match up. However, Watson is a guy I don't want to be playing against.

So, therefore, I want him on my squad. (and I PRAY that drafters still feel as you and others next year!)

• Like 2

Believe me, I get it. However, this is not about 20 ppg.

These are Watson's fantasy points in his last 5 games, before injury. That's 36.3 FF ppg. That's weekly game-winning production. And these weren't pushover teams...NE, Tenn, Seattle, etc. I have no huge concerns about facing the McCoy/Kelce/Julio owner on any given week. I can match up. However, Watson is a guy I don't want to be playing against.

So, therefore, I want him on my squad. (and I PRAY that drafters still feel as you and others next year!)

I was by far leading my league in points during that span with average players... he went down and so did my season. Just the facts

Agree 100 percent. Get your stable of Rbs and Wrs then get the QB that slips or has upside.

He is like having 2 20 point QB's in your line up... good point lol. There was terrible disappointment at that position. Ya wait around you can take a grab on these guys like Cam, Brees, Prescott, Carr, Ryan, Mariota, and those were the best around then.... most of those guys may have went in the 4th round. I am not taking a chance next year. I think you need to pounce on Watson, Wentz, even Jimmy Grapes... oh and Wilson but he does lay a stinker here and there, typically the 1st have of the season

Okay, back to the draft:

at 2.07 we have

Watson (1)

K. Allen (1)

He is like having 2 20 point QB's in your line up... good point lol. There was terrible disappointment at that position. Ya wait around you can take a grab on these guys like Cam, Brees, Prescott, Carr, Ryan, Mariota, and those were the best around then.... most of those guys may have went in the 4th round. I am not taking a chance next year. I think you need to pounce on Watson, Wentz, even Jimmy Grapes

btw we get 6 points for passing TD's... so my interest is a bit more

sorry about pleading my case... yes I would like to see Watson next :)

Kelce before Gronk? I hope my league drafts like that. They're the same age and Gronk outscored Kelce again this year despite playing in two less games. But, OK.

• Like 1

If we're assuming he's healthy, and we should for this mock, I just don't understand why there wouldn't be more interest in D Watson. He's a difference maker, not just any 20 ppg QB for fantasy.

2.07 Watson

6 point passing TD league changes my stance on Drafting a QB early. Then go ahead and draft Watson, Rodgers, Wilson, Wentz early. Scoring systems make all the difference in decision making.

I can see the case for K. Allen at 2.8, but I will go with D. Henry.