Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

give me two good stocks

Teldar Paper

Anacott Steel

Cruzer = Blue Horseshoe ? :lol:

• Like 1

marijuana could be a decent buy. acbff is the one have. I originally owned the one they just bought out (medff).

Very volatile. So technically could be a good long or short term play.

I asked my stock advisor friend a couple days ago..."Got any individual stocks on the radar?" he said "Nope".

So...I got nothing.

HMNY.....was $9,000 now .02. *holy focking sh!t!!!!*

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/30/technology/moviepass-board-resignation/index.html

Now I don't seriously trade so I feel I should give a disclaimer. I got an etrade account I treat like my fanduel and draftkings, just with more money lol. It's just for fun. Well a little more serious but really, at the end of the day, it's just to get my fix. Nothing I need or am too worried if I lose it. And when I hit, I might splurge on something. So take my info with that in mind lol.

I like to use this sometimes....

https://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/52-week-high-low.aspx?exchange=NASDAQ&status=LOW

https://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/52-week-high-low.aspx?exchange=NYSE&status=LOW

I will look through stocks that set new lows and try and hit a bounce. Sh1t works all the time sometimes lol. I also will trade index and currency options if I'm really feeling the need to dig into something. Downside is have to spend a lot of time in front of the screen. And I notice as I get older, life is too short to spend a lot of time looking at this damn thing. Least that's the way I see it.

Visa

My dad is a stock market junkie. Watches and reads market stuff all day long. He is HEAVILY invested in visa. To the tune of seven figures. Hes a big believer.

I personally know d!ck about stocks. But I thought Id pass on his endorsement.

. I don't know if I have two right off the top of my head.

But definitely one of the best steaks I ever had was a veal porterhouse in Houston.

Didn't even need a knife. Truck, definitely one of the best steaks I've ever had.

My dad is a stock market junkie. Watches and reads market stuff all day long. He is HEAVILY invested in visa. To the tune of seven figures. Hes a big believer.

I personally know d!ck about stocks. But I thought Id pass on his endorsement.

he has over $1 mil in VISA alone?

If someone gave me an an extra $1 mil and told me I had to put in one individual stock only, I'd go with OHI. 8% dividend yield.

Home Depot, Lowes, lumber liquidators. Hurricanes are good for biz

Home Depot, Lowes, lumber liquidators. Hurricanes are good for biz

Screw all of them. Buy that stuff from a local dealer.

Every public 3D printing company. Youll strike gold on one in 5-10 years.

Samsung. Pretty sure they own the bending screen tech so all phones that use that tech they will get a piece of.

Canadian marijuana companies

marijuana could be a decent buy. acbff is the one have. I originally owned the one they just bought out (medff).

ACBFF up 17% today at time of this post

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/09/17/a-deal-with-coca-cola-could-make-aurora-cannabis-t.aspx

If it can finish up 10% even....I'll be happy. Then it should be more stable with good upside going forward.

I have 3400 shares I bought at 4.90

If someone gave me an an extra $1 mil and told me I had to put in one individual stock only, I'd go with OHI. 8% dividend yield.

Probably. I dont know the exact numbers, but he implied that a significant portion of his net worth was in visa. Like a majority even. Also has alphabet, Amazon, things like that.

marijuana could be a decent buy. acbff

ACBFF trading halted before bell. :walkman:

Wish I had more. (duh)

TLRY

IRBT

Of course they have already run up huge.

here's your winning pick.

Very volatile. So technically could be a good long or short term play.

I asked my stock advisor friend a couple days ago..."Got any individual stocks on the radar?" he said "Nope".

So...I got nothing.

HMNY.....was $9,000 now .02. *holy focking sh!t!!!!*

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/30/technology/moviepass-board-resignation/index.html

If stock advisor friend is so good at stock picking why is said friend still an advisor?

Interesting. What is the purpose of your investment in these 2 random stocks?

If stock advisor friend is so good at stock picking why is said friend still an advisor?

I would imagine its cuz he can make 6 figures easy peasy get sent on 2 vacations across the world every year, with no risk by being a financial advisor.

The few individual stocks that he has recommended, performed incredibly well.

And just because you could make money buying and selling stocks, why would you quit your 200k + per year job as a financial advisor?

Interesting. What is the purpose of your investment in these 2 random stocks?

I only listed one stock there. OHI. Advisor said I should look into a dividend stock or two. So...he said OHI. He mentioned history, assets, etc....so I bought OHI. Bought it as a dividend stock, but since then, it has had some growth.