Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

Who Benched Watson Today?

I don't have him, I just saw people talking about benching him against the feared Hawks DEF.

One drive, already a 59 yd TD to Fuller :)

Although he just tossed a pick-6. This'll be an interesting game. Luckily that 6 doesn't come off Watson, just a regular INT for fantasy.

Benched Watson....but did start Fuller !

What's concerning is that Wilson got 0.00 on his first possession.

But am pumped going forward about owning Watson.

Looks like points will be had for all. If I had Watson and a viable alt, I wouldve picked the alt. Looks like I wouldve been quite wrong. Autostart Watson the rest of the way. Trade your other qb.

This game seems to be answering the 'What will Watson do against a good DEF' question.

Keep starting the dude, people. Locked QB1 ROS.

Benched. I think most people thought he would struggle on the road against Seattle. He's the real deal. Hopefully I can ride him and Fuller to the championship.

Started Jamison Winston (3 points) over Watson(26 points at halftime). :doh:

Same here. Following the wisdom of the experts I sat Watson and started Winston. Probably cost me the week.

(In my best Dr. Evil voice complete with his signature pinky twirl at the end of this next sentence...)

I guess starting Wilson over Watson was.......the Right Call ???? :P

The way my league scores it, Wilson scored 47.08 points and Watson 46.78.

Great game....who dat poster who called this game a snoozefest earlier ? I'd have given anything to have had it televised in my local market over DAL vs WAS.

Will Fuller has 35 points on my bench. Oh well, I'm still going to finish high score in my league this week and win money. Fuller will be starting going forward. We start 4 to 5 WRs.

Trade one dude stack your team

I've tried for two weeks and I'm in first. Guys in my league like to stick with stafford, rivers, Ben. Then also don't want to give me fair value Bc he was "just a waiver guy I picked up." Classic.

Will Fuller has 35 points on my bench. Oh well, I'm still going to finish high score in my league this week and win money. Fuller will be starting going forward. We start 4 to 5 WRs.

He scores 2tds. Week and has been must start for a month.

I've tried for two weeks and I'm in first. Guys in my league like to stick with stafford, rivers, Ben. Then also don't want to give me fair value Bc he was "just a waiver guy I picked up." Classic.

Pick on them when injuries hit, that's the best response to that kind of attitude.

Thinking the same

Have Wilson and Watson trade one of them for an Rb1

My other backs are Kamara Mixon Coleman Mack and McFadden

Pick on them when injuries hit, that's the best response to that kind of attitude.

Tried with the Rodgers owner. He offered me Stewart and martavis Bryant. Proceeded to indicate it was a "feeler" before dealing for Ben. It's 6 points for all tds including bonuses. A good qb can literally win you weeks. The rivers owner is ok with his qb because "his team sucks anyways." I gave up trying after that ahaha.

then trade Brady

where is your biggest upgrade needed?

Benched. I think most people thought he would struggle on the road against Seattle. He's the real deal. Hopefully I can ride him and Fuller to the championship.

Who are these most people?

Who wasn't convinced yet?

No doubt....the jury has been in for awhile now. Tried to trade for him in every league the last 2 weeks.....unsuccessfully.

My league shows Watson as 96% owned but only 48% started today.

Fwiw, Wilson was 99% owned and 74% started.

• Like 1

i just checked one of my leagues to see if the owner benched.

She played Watson, Richardson, Hopkins, Fuller, Doyle.

Scored 192 points in 0.5 point ppr.

The guy who has him and Brees and thought keeping Brees and trading Watson for Adam Theilan was the savvy move.

Glad I don't have a great alternative. Started and destroyed with Watson! He is not benchable until or unless he slows down.

Started Brady over him, very pleased Watson keeps rolling

We start two QBs in my league. Wilson and Watson kinda layed the smackdown on my opponent.

FWIW

After going up 7-0 with that TD to fuller, they had great field position and after driving and going into field goal range... A lot of people forgetting that pic 6. That was an awful decision and equally worse throw.

Who knows how the game shakes out without that monumental blunder??

FWIW

After going up 7-0 with that TD to fuller, they had great field position and after driving and going into field goal range... A lot of people forgetting that pic 6. That was an awful decision and equally worse throw.

Who knows how the game shakes out without that monumental blunder??

A lot of people in the fantasy world just not caring about the pick 6. From our perspective, it's an ordinary pick. Maybe even better, because it'll force him to throw more for the rest of the game.