Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Great upbringing. Video of 4yr old throwing gang signs, cuss/spitting and slapping granny

I know a guy here. American. Real nut. Former us army special forces. That part is legit. I've seen pictures.

He claims that his father was a big shot in the LA crips, and to have connections to everything from South American drug cartels to Manila criminal syndicates. This is all largely bullsh!t.

Anyway, he's in his late forties and still calls himself a gangster. Tags the area code for San Jose all over town. Has been in many many bar fights.

He has two kids. The oldest is six. She is a feral animal. He calls her his little gangsta, teaches her gang signs, encourages to carry toy guns everywhere and point them at people, and laughs whenever she curses out adults.

Pretty sad.

I know a guy here. American. Real nut. Former us army special forces. That part is legit. I've seen pictures.

He claims that his father was a big shot in the LA crips, and to have connections to everything from South American drug cartels to Manila criminal syndicates. This is all largely bullsh!t.

Anyway, he's in his late forties and still calls himself a gangster. Tags the area code for San Jose all over town. Has been in many many bar fights.

He has two kids. The oldest is six. She is a feral animal. He calls her his little gangsta, teaches her gang signs, encourages to carry toy guns everywhere and point them at people, and laughs whenever she curses out adults.

Pretty sad.

in China?

in China?

Yeah. He was my boss last year. Used to show up at ten o'clock on a Tuesday and insist we get drunk and go to a brothel.

Once, he took his and his wife's (Chinese) life savings and flew to Manila. Got robbed by a hooker out of a large sum of money. Had to have the us embassy fly him back.

He broke into the Apple Store in Beijing once. I watched it happen as I ran.

He got fired finally. Cut some dude with a knife in front of fifty witnesses. He also threatened to rape the guys two year old daughter.

You get a lot of psychos over here. I'm one of the boring ones honestly. That's why the book. My part isn't so interesting. But I meet some crazy folks who do ridiculous sh!t.

Sadly, the really crazy ones are always either American or Australian.

I spent a long time as a Kindergarten teacher, 8-9 years until recently. This is a good kid to put in somebody else's school.

I doubt even a Happy Meal can make him happy. Maybe he can go to the play area and smack other kids off the slide.

I spent a long time as a Kindergarten teacher, 8-9 years until recently. This is a good kid to put in somebody else's school.

What do you do now?

There are many ways to hurt a child in public that would go in unnoticed to everyone but the child.

Just saying.

There are many ways to hurt a child in public that would go in unnoticed to everyone but the child.

Just saying.

I assume volty has a similar problem in class that I do. The Chinese teachers are all tenured. They literally cannot be fired almost. They will flat beat some asses. I've seen em throw kids bodily out the door, yank them over desks, etc.

They are feared.

I am forbidden in my contract to ever touch the students. They have figured this out. So I'm the b!tch teacher. Plus im huge and foreign, and the parents, who applaud the Chinese teachers ass bearings, would not tolerate such from me. Nor do I really want to go down that road.

I employ the neck pinch on my students all the time. You know the one your dad did that makes your shoulders jump up?

Does the job, nobody notices, and leaves no marks.

Take one or both of the child's hands in yours.

In a very calm tone, explain why the child should stop doing whatever - disrupts others, etc. Doesn't matter, its all misdirection .

Meanwhile, crush the holy shiit out of his hands. He will cry, the people will assume it's because you were being stern with him. You will look like teacher of the motherfuking year. And I guarantee you that kid will think twice every time he sees you.

What do you do now?

Since September, I've been teaching evenings and weekends. My days are free, I teach when kids have free time. Also all age groups, but still mostly elementary school age. Only one class of HS age.

I employ the neck pinch on my students all the time. You know the one your dad did that makes your shoulders jump up?

Does the job, nobody notices, and leaves no marks.

In kindergartens I'd tickle them to get them to comply. I'd mentioned that here before and drobeski unhelpfully pointed out how Jerry Sandusky thought of himself as a tickle monster which didn't go over too well on this side of the computer. "That focker!" So I made a mental not that I wasn't going to mention that ticking thing any more and yet here we are, dumbass that I am, bringing it up a second time.

In kindergartens I'd tickle them to get them to comply. I'd mentioned that here before and drobeski unhelpfully pointed out how Jerry Sandusky thought of himself as a tickle monster which didn't go over too well on this side of the computer. "That focker!" So I made a mental not that I wasn't going to mention that ticking thing any more and yet here we are, dumbass that I am, bringing it up a second time.

:nono:

If I acted like that, my dad would make me wear that light as a hat

key word here is "dad" .

Slim chance this kid has one.

Pretty sad.

Irish fella?

you know what though? fock these people gigglin and laughing and recording too. theyre not helping anything. just stupid focks that cant wait to post it on their gay instachat bs. we are so focked as a society