Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Trump has great idea regarding immigrants & welfare

:lol: Oh so sweet that you are defending your boyfriend. :clap:

Not defending him. Just wondering if all that semen that was forced down your throat as a child is the reason you act the way you do. :dunno:

:lol: Oh so sweet that you are defending your boyfriend. :clap:

Yo better watch out, or Willis MCGahees Dentist might get involved.

Not defending him. Just wondering if all that semen that was forced down your throat as a child is the reason you act the way you do. :dunno:

Ooohh sick burn....

Yo better watch out, or Willis MCGahees Dentist might get involved.

Newbie is biggest pvssy on the bored. The old stories about bullies are true. You punch them in the mouth and they crumble.

Newbie is biggest pvssy on the bored. The old stories about bullies are true. You punch them in the mouth and they crumble.

Seriously? We have bullies on a low rent fantasy bored now?

I hate to agree with the idiots, but the pussification of ameircia is actually true.

Seriously? We have bullies on a low rent fantasy bored now?

I hate to agree with the idiots, but the pussification of ameircia is actually true.

Stay in China...

You would never even throw a punch. I take vitamins bigger than you, kvnt. You're the typical internet troll pussie. But because of all the mouth rapes you endured from your uncle, I feel bad for you.

And a liar too. I busted him twice in some whoppers now. Sad person.

Hahaha. You wish. You just keep trying and trying and trying.. I make you dance like a monkey. :banana:

You would never even throw a punch. I take vitamins bigger than you, kvnt. You're the typical internet troll pussie. But because of all the mouth rapes you endured from your uncle, I feel bad for you.

I wouldn't have to. You'd run like a biotch.

Grown man lying like he does. Really sad.

I wouldn't have to. You'd run like a biotch.

Bwahahaha You're adorable. From 3000 miles away.

Hahaha. You wish. You just keep trying and trying and trying.. I make you dance like a monkey. :banana:

Sure thing, Willis. What a fraud.

Sure thing, Willis. What a fraud.

You should verify that with one of your friends that you have scattered all around the world. :doh:

You should verify that with one of your friends that you have scattered all around the world. :doh:

I have many friends, and it has not been proven otherwise. You have many, many lies though, and that's fact.

I have many friends, and it has not been proven otherwise. You have many, many lies though, and that's fact.

Never lied once. And that has not been proven otherwise. :music_guitarred:

Never lied once. And that has not been proven otherwise. :music_guitarred:

You lied about Willis. Fact.

Of course she's going. She's paying. :lol: :lol: Saw this one a mile away....

She is going because we asked her to come along. She is paying for her part only.

The only thing seen a mile away is your complete ignorance and stupidity on every topic possible.

Now...back to never clicking view it anyway with another Hawker post. Seems nothing has changed.

How old are you?

You lied about Willis. Fact.

I've never lied about anything. Nothing. Nada

212 posts by that little pussie Mr Handjob and 185 are quoting me and praying that I'll respond to him. I almost feel bad for the little fella. :(

212 posts by that little pussie Mr Handjob and 185 are quoting me and praying that I'll respond to him. I almost feel bad for the little fella. :(

Don't feel bad for me. I'm not the one with severe mental issues.

You think your mom would mind me riding with? She still owes me for last time.

Mom jokes...awesome.

Psst...my mom is dead.

Maybe you should go back to bed after posting all throughout the night and into the morning. Clearly you need more rest.

Must mean he quit following me around then realizing I won't play with him.

Must mean he quit following me around then realizing I won't play with him.

You have severe mental issues too.

Gotta love a pussie who no one will talk to who thinks that everyone else as mental issues. :lol:

Gotta love a pussie who no one will talk to who thinks that everyone else as mental issues. :lol:

You prove it on a daily basis.

I think we discussed this before. Going to the Epcot International Wine and Food thingamajig

I thought that was something you had done in the past, didn't know you were going in the future. I'm in DT Friday and Saturday's so if you end up there let me know.

I thought that was something you had done in the past, didn't know you were going in the future. I'm in DT Friday and Saturday's so if you end up there let me know.

Cool. Will do brother

She is going because we asked her to come along. She is paying for her part only.

The only thing seen a mile away is your complete ignorance and stupidity on every topic possible.

Now...back to never clicking view it anyway with another Hawker post. Seems nothing has changed.

Sad. You can't even foot the bill for your own vacation.

What happened to not responing to posters below a certain post count?

Cool. Will do brother

I recommend iBar if you like slutty rich hipster chicks. Antiqua's if you want some South America poon. Stay on Church and Orange and don't go south of Paramore or west of Orange Blossom unless you want to get mugged.

What happened to not responing to posters below a certain post count?

The exception being when they admit who they are an alias of. 12th Man has been known to be Flahawker since his first incoherent, mumbling attempt at insulting.

I recommend iBar if you like slutty rich hipster chicks. Antiqua's if you want some South America poon. Makos for Orlando's finest.

I will be with my own slutty hipster chick./ lol