Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Comey testifies to House Intel Cmte

Can't really imagine any shocking moments coming from this testimony. Everyone in Washington on both sides of the aisle has already said Trump is full shitt.

Again just think of all the Manpower it is been pissed away, all the Goodwill I love you again stration, all the credibility such as it was comma what we look like the rest of the world, all pissed away because some grumpy f*** gets on Twitter in between his takes on Alec Baldwin and Rosie O'Donnell.

Everybody knew he was full of s*** that I stayed, because as president, all you had to do was pick up the phone and he would have been given all the proof or lack thereof that existed or didn't.

But hey, it will fill up another news cycle.

Everyone always knew that Trump was full of sh1t. It was a lie from day one. In the weeks that followed, he's figured out he could pretend that he didn't really mean wiretap, and that he's not to blame, the New York Times is. Comey's comments will put the official nail in the coffin, but Trump will never apologize and his supporters won't bat an eye. Just keep blindly supporting.

I've a bottle of Dramamine at the ready, the spin machine is going to be on full tilt after this one.

How come Hillary said he was being surveilled?

Can't really imagine any shocking moments coming from this testimony. Everyone in Washington on both sides of the aisle has already said Trump is full shitt.

Again just think of all the Manpower it is been pissed away, all the Goodwill I love you again stration, all the credibility such as it was comma what we look like the rest of the world, all pissed away because some grumpy f*** gets on Twitter in between his takes on Alec Baldwin and Rosie O'Donnell.

Everybody knew he was full of s*** that I stayed, because as president, all you had to do was pick up the phone and he would have been given all the proof or lack thereof that existed or didn't.

But hey, it will fill up another news cycle.

So Trump should pick up the phone and trust the SAME fockers that were surveilling him and leaking sh!t? If you spent half the time you spend typing up rants and actually thought for a minute, you'd see how full of sh!t your thought process is.

You think someone in charge over there would actually admit that sh!t without a focking subpoena? Cute....

How come Hillary said he was being surveilled?

But, bu, bu, but Hillary. :cry: ................. Really?

I really don't know. She's not now, nor ever was, my pick. I've said many times what a hooge ass Cu** she is. She's as big a snake as what we have now.

I've a bottle of Dramamine at the ready, the spin machine is going to be on full tilt after this one.

If I had only one wish, it would be that Obama file a libel against Trump. Best moment in US politics EVAH! :music_guitarred:

If I had only one wish, it would be that Obama file a libel against Trump. Best moment in US politics EVAH! :music_guitarred:

No, nothing will ever be as great as Nov 8, 2016. Obama can never make that go away, the night America rejected him.

• Like 1

But, bu, bu, but Hillary. :cry: ................. Really?

I really don't know. She's not now, nor ever was, my pick. I've said many times what a hooge ass Cu** she is. She's as big a snake as what we have now.

Are you even able to vote? We know you didn't vote for Trump so you voted if you voted for the loser. Cry more for us

Are you even able to vote? We know you didn't vote for Trump so you voted if you voted for the loser. Cry more for us

Are you butt hurt that I voted? Get over it.. And yea, the person I voted for didn't win - I'm assuming just like the 2 times the past 8 years you picked a loser.... Reaching a lot for small wins - this Comey thing really has you guys on tilt.

No, nothing will ever be as great as Nov 8, 2016. Obama can never make that go away, the night America rejected him.

Obama was 2-0 in two landslide victories. Trump was smart waiting til he was out of the picture.

Are you butt hurt that I voted? Get over it.. And yea, the person I voted for didn't win - I'm assuming just like the 2 times the past 8 years you picked a loser.... Reaching a lot for small wins - this Comey thing really has you guys on tilt.

Not butt hurt just making sure it's a legal vote Holmes. :wave:

Probably won't reveal much with ongoing investigations.

Which will lead to our resident hacks to make bs claims like Clapper clear d Trump and so on.

I want to see him squirm how names weren't redacted and about the leaks. Someone's going to jail so the IC better start looking for a chair before the music stops. :banana:

Not butt hurt just making sure it's a legal vote Holmes. :wave:

Oh legal? Ha, I don't know if it was legal, but I did vote... Several times in fact. :D

Trump tweeting this morning trying to get his minions riled up to not believe anything negative that may come out of the hearings.

Probably won't reveal much with ongoing investigations.

Which will lead to our resident hacks to make bs claims like Clapper clear d Trump and so on.

Or he will admit there is an ongoing investigation into the Russian hacking and any involvement by Trump associates.

In all seriousness, I wish Trump would have taken the Andy Petitte approach.. I wish he just would of come clean, said it was a goof on his part and that he was sorry. Had he done that, like Petitte, all would have been forgotten in a few weeks.. But no, he had to dig in.. And as funny and entertaining as this is, I can't believe we are having to waste time and resources investigating it.

For the sake of his Presidency, and party - he really needs to ditch the Twitter while he's President.

In all seriousness, I wish Trump would have taken the Andy Petitte approach.. I wish he just would of come clean, said it was a goof on his part and that he was sorry. Had he done that, like Petitte, all would have been forgotten in a few weeks.. But no, he had to dig in.. And as funny and entertaining as this is, I can't believe we are having to waste time and resources investigating it.

For the sake of his Presidency, and party - he really needs to ditch the Twitter while he's President.

What do you mean by a goof that would be forgiven?

If he had worked with Russiain an attempt to influence the election?

Or that he had contact with Russian officials?

Or that he made a stupid statement claiming wiretapping?

trumps connection to russia is an ongoing open investigation

I have a hunch it's always going to be an ongoing investigation. So liberals can trot this card out whenever they want. How convenient

Pretty big having that conformed. How many times has that happened with the FBI admitting an ongoing investigation of an administration?

I have a hunch it's always going to be an ongoing investigation. So liberals can trot this card out whenever they want. How convenient

Oh - you mean like emails?

I believe the investigation is for Russia possibly meddling in the election. Did he say it was a Trump investigation?

I believe the investigation is for Russia possibly meddling in the election. Did he say it was a Trump investigation?

yes he did. almost positive Comey directly said his campaign and Russia and if there was communication to influence the election is under investigation

Comey just confirmed it. Zero evidence that there is any truth to Trump's tweets. Owned!

The FBI and DOJ have no information that supports Trump's tweets about "wiretapping" nor any form of "McCarthyism"

investigation began in july and he just reiterated the investigation is open on collusion between trump campaign and russia

Hah... you guys trying to hang on to any little tiny win is pretty adorable.

This is where your life is at.

:lol:

That you can't admit it's big for the FBI to admit an investigation into a sitting president and his administration is funny .

And hang in to any win?

You all have been doing mental gymnastics to try and make anything into a Trump win (including lowering the debt prior to any budget or the start of a fiscal year under the current administration).

The deflection and head in the sand is great stuff

investigation began in july and he just reiterated the investigation is open on collusion between trump campaign and russia

Significant. Not conclusive, but significant

That you can't admit it's big for the FBI to admit an investigation into a sitting president and his administration is funny .

And hang in to any win?

You all have been doing mental gymnastics to try and make anything into a Trump win (including lowering the debt prior to any budget or the start of a fiscal year under the current administration).

The deflection and head in the sand is great stuff

I'd rather have Trump and Russian his connections than Johnson and his Aleppo connections, something very suspicious going on there. :wave:

Hold it now though. If it began in July, wouldn't you think Trump or his campaign were under surveillance? Are we playing games with words. "Wiretapping" ?

I'd rather have Trump and Russian his connections than Johnson and his Aleppo connections, something very suspicious going on there. :wave:

Sick burn bruh