Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Comey testifies to House Intel Cmte

That you can't admit it's big for the FBI to admit an investigation into a sitting president and his administration is funny .

And hang in to any win?

You all have been doing mental gymnastics to try and make anything into a Trump win (including lowering the debt prior to any budget or the start of a fiscal year under the current administration).

The deflection and head in the sand is great stuff

Can you imagine the circle jerk, dancing banana, "suck it", "take that", "booyah", "WINNING" jamboree the Right would have thrown here had Comey come out and said there was proof?

But since it was non-favorable, it's a little tiny, adorable win. :lol:

I'm sure my post gave shonuff enough time to peddle some sort of dumbass retort. He forgets ive had him on ignore for a few weeks.

I...dont...give...a...fock...what...you...think.

Significant. Not conclusive, but significant

There is one of 3 things going on

They have no connection and they are doing a song and dance to show that they did an investigation

They have the evidence and are debating on how to move forward because it would be a HUGE blow to this country

They have the information and are seeing if they can keep it under wraps because it would be such a destabilizing event

Can you imagine the circle jerk, dancing banana, "suck it", "take that", "booyah", "WINNING" jamboree the Right would have thrown here had Comey come out and said there was proof?

But since it was non-favorable, it's a little tiny, adorable win. :lol:

Well we had tiny celebrations when they were things of substance like emails, benghazi lies, her getting her ass kicked.

This is nothing. But hey if you want to believe that Obama a guy who is proven to surveil private citizens didnt do it to trump in some fashion? Guessing you believe santa is real too. Carry on

Well read through tiny celebrations when they were things of substance like emails, benghazi lies, her getting her ass kicked.

This is nothing. But hey if you want to believe that Obama a guy who is proven to surveil private citizens didnt do it to trump in some fashion? Guessing you believe santa is real too. Carry on

I may need more Dramamine. :lol:

Over your head it went

Must've, I don't talk like a bro so I tend to not get their jokes either.

Well we had tiny celebrations when they were things of substance like emails, benghazi lies, her getting her ass kicked.

The FBI just told you he didn't do what Trump claimed.

Ignore me all you want...you are showing what a biased and ignorant hack you are with this post.

Must've, I don't talk like a bro so I tend to not get their jokes either.

Sure you don't. And the joke was saying that in a way you'd understand. As I said...over your head

The best part about having a sho on ignore...is its basically holding a small kid by the top of the head while his tiny arms swing away at you to no avail.

You know hes posting...it just doesnt matter.

Its refreshing.

Sure you don't. And the joke was saying that in a way you'd understand. As I said...over your head

I like how Gowdy tried turns this into a leak issue

His voice is really annoying.

And yeah...he wants it about that rather than what the rest of it will show.

And basically threatening the reauthorization of things is pretty weak.

The best part about having a sho on ignore...is its basically holding a small kid by the top of the head while his tiny arms swing away at you to no avail.

You know hes posting...it just doesnt matter.

Its refreshing.

Lol

The investigation of Trump began in July of last year.

Why is that information being disclosed by Comey for the first time publicly today?

Hold it now though. If it began in July, wouldn't you think Trump or his campaign were under surveillance? Are we playing games with words. "Wiretapping" ?

It's been obvious for awhile I thought that Trump nor his campaign were under any surveillance. BUT the Russians WERE under surveillance, and they FBI has Trump/Trump people on tape due to this.

Is their confusion over the difference?

It's been obvious for awhile I thought that Trump nor his campaign were under any surveillance. BUT the Russians WERE under surveillance, and they FBI has Trump/Trump people on tape due to this.

Is their confusion over the difference?

Exactly this

Haven't read the above comments yet, just spot-checking hearing:

1) Republs know they can't go anywhere - so they seem to be going after those goldurn anonymous leakers. - even though WH has relied upon them - when it suit their needs.

2) Schiff's initial summation pretty much spells it out for anybody with no more than 5 minutes to get to the heart of the matter. I hope I can find transcripts. Basically, WAY too many 'coincidences', but no smoking gun yet. Still, a reasonable mind...

3) With that in mind, I hadn't heard much about Roger Stone. He seems to be in the crosshairs quite a bit. Want to hear more about him.

4) The fact that there's still an ongoing set of investigations kinda pisses me off. I mean seriously, can you at least lay out a timeframe instead of some indefinite, open-ended bullshiit? Haven't we had enough of that?

Very funny Republicans trying to turn this on leakers and media yet their president cheered 9n the Russian leaking of classified information

3) With that in mind, I hadn't heard much about Roger Stone. He seems to be in the crosshairs quite a bit. Want to hear more about him.

Stone is probably the most obvious suggestion that there was at least some level of communication going on with Wikileaks and elements of the Trump camp. He told people ahead of time that it was soon going to Podesta's turn "in the barrel" before those emails came out. He also recently admitted on twitter to having a " perfectly legal" "back channel" communication with Assange. He later deleted the tweet.

Haven't read the above comments yet, just spot-checking hearing:

1) Republs know they can't go anywhere - so they seem to be going after those goldurn anonymous leakers. - even though WH has relied upon them - when it suit their needs.

2) Schiff's initial summation pretty much spells it out for anybody with no more than 5 minutes to get to the heart of the matter. I hope I can find transcripts. Basically, WAY too many 'coincidences', but no smoking gun yet. Still, a reasonable mind...

4) The fact that there's still an ongoing set of investigations kinda pisses me off. I mean seriously, can you at least lay out a timeframe instead of some indefinite, open-ended bullshiit? Haven't we had enough of that?

There is a lot out there on Stone.

Schiff has been pretty good...definitely pretty gung ho in on this.

And yes...Gowdy is balls deep in Trump. All in on the leaks and not caring about what info came out of the leaks.

Investigations take time...the yahoo hack one took quite a long time. Its hard to really set any time frame. Its frustrating for sure.

Id love to know when Trump admin became a part of the investigation though...we know Russia has been since July. The frustration there is in Comey going public that they were looking into emails again right before the election...while being silent on Trump if he was a part of the investigation at that point. Some will read that as crying Im sure...because its all that they have. But anyone would admit that is a bit odd to put one candidate out there like that and not the other if there were investigations at that point?

Also funny that Trump supporters threw out...oh, we can't be voting in someone under FBI investigation when referring to Hillary...seems they did anyway.

Sick burn bruh

Monster.com.

Recap: Gowdy and Comey duking it out. Comey giving the Can't Comment broken record. Who focking needs to go to prison for leaking the names?!!!!

Going back to my earlier post about Trump (or anyone) trusting the IC, if anyone doubts the heads of these agencies AREN'T politically motivated, you're focking insane.

With no evidence per DNI

Not at all what DNI said.

You keep repeating a partial truth because it is all that you have.

Recap: Gowdy and Comey duking it out. Comey giving the Can't Comment broken record. Who focking needs to go to prison for leaking the names?!!!!

Going back to my earlier post about Trump (or anyone) trusting the IC, if anyone doubts the heads of these agencies AREN'T politically motivated, you're focking insane.

Recap...Gowdy is more worried about leaks than a foreign government trying to influence our election and the possible connection to a campaign.

Comey can't comment on something that would say whether information was classified enough.

And he also pointed out that reporters have not gone to prison for leaks...

And investigation into leaks would be separate as well.

Trump doesn't trust the IC...or wants to say that to everyone else is because they can hurt him. Look at his tweets this morning prior to the hearings. He was already decrying anything that may be said. He wants you not to trust anyone except for him.

On the hearing this morning...Comey looks pretty rough. Guy is under a ton of crap right now for sure. And if Alec Baldwin doesn't play him in something...its a shame. The voice is almost already perfect.

Gowdy is hard to listen to...his voice and those Perot like ears and eyes.

Schiff was going on and on a bit much to get his point across. Guy knows a ton of info though.

Would be nice if both sides could focus on things. Ds were all on Russia/Trump connection...Rs were all about leaks.

I think the leaks are an important bit when its all done...but its not the pressing issue with what else we know right now.

It'd be great for Comey to confirm there's an investigation into the leaks. Leaks will stop once someone goes bye bye.

Also, when does he have to answer for his handling of the Clinton email server debacle?

It'd be great for Comey to confirm there's an investigation into the leaks. Leaks will stop once someone goes bye bye.

Also, when does he have to answer for his handling of the Clinton email server debacle?

Which debacle? That he announced what he did right before the election?

Anxiously awaiting your comments on the fact that Trump accused Obama of a felony without an ounce of evidence and was 100% wrong. Let's not pretend today's events didn't happen.

Manafort has been getting looked into.

So...to get in front of it..

Spicer claims he was only a small part of the campaign.

He was the focking Campaign manager.

Then despite pretty much everyone in the intel community now...and even Nunes saying the wiretapping issue was BS...Spicer says the issue isn't settled. oof.

I mean...the outright lies on things that are so easily proven false is just ridiculous.

Which debacle? That he announced what he did right before the election?

And that she knowingly destroyed evidence or attempted too yet did nothing criminal. That is a contradiction according to the law. And she's an attorney, right? She knew she was breaking the law.

And that she knowingly destroyed evidence or attempted too yet did nothing criminal. That is a contradiction according to the law. And she's an attorney, right? She knew she was breaking the law.

And we are off in full deflect mode about Hillary.

Always good...its ok to just admit today was not a good one for Trump.

But instead...Hillary :cry:

Anothe massive fail by Trump. This is it happens when you elect a reality TV star with a combover and spray tan. :thumbsup:

They started taking bids to build the wall.

Go after the leakers, blame the media, and discredit the CBO. Blame the messenger!

Watergate was unravelled by an FBI leaker. Trump is scared.

Anxiously awaiting your comments on the fact that Trump accused Obama of a felony without an ounce of evidence and was 100% wrong. Let's not pretend today's events didn't happen.

100% wrong how? So they've been investigating since July and Obama had no hand in it? :lol:

That they've been at it since July and haven't gotten a single scrap of evidence yet it remains an open investigation (for obvious political reasons). :lol:

That they're very careful what words they chose to refute the wiretap claims? Not one of them saying "No part of the IC was listening in on the Trump campaign? :lol:

It's focking hysterical to think Obama didn't authorize that in some form or fashion. :lol:

How's all that winning working out? ROFL THE FBI officially calls Trump a liar. Just when you thought he couldn't be off to a worse start. :doh:

100% wrong how? So they've been investigating since July and Obama had no hand in it?

That they've been at it since July and haven't gotten a single scrap of evidence yet it remains an open investigation (for obvious political reasons).

That they're very careful what words they chose to refute the wiretap claims? Not one of them saying "No part of the IC was listening in on the Trump campaign?

It's focking hysterical to think Obama didn't authorize that in some form or fashion.

Trump and his cronies had time to come up with some evidence. They failed horribly. Nothing. Nada. ROFL If they'd just take away Trump's Twitter account, it would be so much less embarrassing. :doh: :clap: :first: