Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

How Valuable is Goff right now?

One player whose value is somewhat all over the map is Goff.

I own him in my 2 QB league, and there have been a lot of inquiries.

of course he keeps playing better each of the last couple of weeks, so the offers are starting to get pretty high now.

I thought I'd get some opinions of value and some thoughts on him.

One player whose value is somewhat all over the map is Goff.

I own him in my 2 QB league, and there have been a lot of inquiries.

of course he keeps playing better each of the last couple of weeks, so the offers are starting to get pretty high now.

I thought I'd get some opinions of value and some thoughts on him.

Any offers in particular? I think he's surprising most each time he does it and it will somewhat depend on who you have at QB and who you're targeting. I'm not totally sold on him quite yet but he's definitely got value

I just traded Alfred Morris and Goff for Leonard Fournette

That is a really nice trade imo.

• Like 1

I think his value is the highest it's going to be a top QB2. I don't play 2QB league, so I don't know where that lands. I'm guessing top RB/WR 2

He just played the 2 worst defenses in the NFL, sell now.

Any offers in particular? I think he's surprising most each time he does it and it will somewhat depend on who you have at QB and who you're targeting. I'm not totally sold on him quite yet but he's definitely got value

That is a really nice trade imo.

I have a guy who is interested and he is dangling Aaron Rodgers. it sounds like he wants me to throw in something or someone else, and I'm trying to figure out what is reasonable.

I guess I might as well post my team:

FYI this is a 2 QB league (similar to superflex)

at QB I have Dalton, Goff and Flacco

At RB I have David Johnson, Ingram, Howard, Bilal Powell, and Marlon Mack.

at WR I have Demaryius, Diggs, Crabtree, and Marvin Jones Jr

at TE I have Kyle Rudolph.

we are allowed to keep any 3 players for the next year.

my projected keepers are Goff, David Johnson, and Howard.

obviously an upgrade to Aaron rodgers would hopefully set me up for a big year next year.

It is an auction year next year, so anyone I do not keep I would like to trade for auction dollars to solidify my year next season.

I just traded Alfred Morris and Goff for Leonard Fournette

Nice move.

• Like 1

guy cut goff last week in my league - i was incredibly lucky to have a high pick in free agency.. i had winston.. anyway.. hes a improving top 8 qb, imo

• Like 1

guy cut goff last week in my league - i was incredibly lucky to have a high pick in free agency.. i had winston.. anyway.. hes a improving top 8 qb, imo

Yeah, I guess my question is... in a keeper league, what should I pair up with Goff to get Rodgers?

or should I even consider the possibility?

Yeah, I guess my question is... in a keeper league, what should I pair up with Goff to get Rodgers?

or should I even consider the possibility?

Are you making the playoffs or is your team out of it? Goff to Flacco is a massive downgrade, and looks like it would be a significant blow to your current roster.

• Like 1

Are you making the playoffs or is your team out of it? Goff to Flacco is a massive downgrade, and looks like it would be a significant blow to your current roster.

In this league I'm on the outside looking in.

funny thing is I'm one of the higher scoring teams in the league (top 3) but sitting in last place because it seems that everyone I play has their best game of the season while against me.

there is a chance I can make the playoffs, but I NEED to win this week to have a decent shot at it.

That being said, My best chance is if I squeak into the playoffs, Get David Johnson Back and go on a run.

but realistically I'm probably playing for next year. There may be value in seeing if I can pull off a win this week. one of the teams I need to jump in the standings plays me this week. another plays me 2 weeks from now. So it is certainly possible I can get back into it, but the odds are starting to become long.