Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Health issues

I am getting a brain scan done this week. Reason being, I am having constant headaches, probably for over a month. I had some bad spells of lightheadedness, but those haven't affected me for about 2 weeks now. My left calf went numb and I still get tingling In the areas even after the numbness went away. There is a constant ringing in My ears, 24/7. My libido fell off the face of the Earth. Like one moment I am getting a rock hard hard on from some sexy talk, the next day it doesn't elicit a response. It's also much harder to get it up. Seriously out of nowhere. One person suggested it could be MS... a lot of the symptoms match up. Anyone experience anything like this?

It's really frustrating because I am in the best shape of my life. I am chiseled right now at 157 pounds. I do the most cardio I have done since high school. The increase in weight lifting and cardio should be having a positive affect on my man parts, but the opposite has happened.

Seriously- sorry to hear. But you are smart getting it checked out and doing something about it.

Good luck.

:cheers:

And TMI about your junk.

I had my doc request a CT scan, now I think I should change it to an MRI... can i do that Pen?

I'd say your Doc should be doing the requesting of what he requests. Not you.

Lupus.

Seriously, that was a standing joke on the TV show House. On the DVD and there's actually a gag reel where they edit together all the times they say it could be lupus. It's like 40 times or something, by the time they're done you just laughing your ass off.

Turns out, in Hollywood, lupus is cover for either having a mental breakdown or a drug addiction or something that they don't want to reveal.

Good luck. I've had the tinnitus myself for way too long. It's freaking annoying. As to your man junk? Well hell it may just be age.

Or Lupus.

I'd say your Doc should be doing the requesting of what he requests. Not you.

He should, but the process wasn't going fast enough. He tried anti inflmatory , which I knew wouldn't work. I just want a damn head scan to see if it's anything serious. I may be going out of town again for work, so I want to get it figured out soon.

Lupus.

Seriously, that was a standing joke on the TV show House. On the DVD and there's actually a gag reel where they edit together all the times they say it could be lupus. It's like 40 times or something, by the time they're done you just laughing your ass off.

Turns out, in Hollywood, lupus is cover for either having a mental breakdown or a drug addiction or something that they don't want to reveal.

Good luck. I've had the tinnitus myself for way too long. It's freaking annoying. As to your man junk? Well hell it may just be age.

Or Lupus.

It may be age, but the suddenness is peculiar. The combined symptoms, it's a lot I'm dealing with

Maybe you're allergic to bumfock Pennsylvania? :dunno:

That would be one delayed reaction. Been back since August. I may be going back though.

I hope its nothing serious because I recently blew my load on another members gofundme.

What, are you trying to rub it in?

https://symptomchecker.webmd.com/multiple-symptoms?symptoms=numbness-or-tingling|numbness-or-tingling|ringing-in-ears&symptomids=164|164|193&locations=4|5|4

Transient ischemic attack (mini-stroke)

Transient ischemic attacks cause headache, numbness, tingling, or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, and more.

Another site suggested possible whiplash which got me wondering about your workouts. Maybe take a break for awhile and just do some walking.

You taking any suppliments; HGH or roids?

https://symptomchecker.webmd.com/multiple-symptoms?symptoms=numbness-or-tingling|numbness-or-tingling|ringing-in-ears&symptomids=164|164|193&locations=4|5|4

Transient ischemic attack (mini-stroke)

Transient ischemic attacks cause headache, numbness, tingling, or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, and more.

Another site suggested possible whiplash which got me wondering about your workouts. Maybe take a break for awhile and just do some walking.

You taking any suppliments; HGH or roids?

No supplements. The whiplash thing is interesting. I compressed my neck twice in the same day pretty hard climbing a veritcle ladder. I didn't see the scaffold bar or pipe directly above them. Though the chiropractor says there isn't anything wrong with my neck and has been treating me, the symptoms did come about soon after that incident

No supplements. The whiplash thing is interesting. I compressed my neck twice in the same day pretty hard climbing a veritcle ladder. I didn't see the scaffold bar or pipe directly above them. Though the chiropractor says there isn't anything wrong with my neck and has been treating me, the symptoms did come about soon after that incident

STD (soft tissue damage)?

Maybe go see a masseuse (no happy ending or you'll end up with other kind of STD).

Meaning...you hit your head hard on something overhead? Did you tell you doc that? You need to be checked for intercranial bleeding.

God, this bored is depressing.

We're all falling over, copycatting each other.

No offense, fellas, but we need some new blood in here.

Before long the only threads are going to be about how many pills you have to take every day and various handy assisted living devices.

In addition to the current slate of colonoscopy threads :(

Also, frozen, could it be stress or depression? I dunno, those symptoms do sound pretty severe but a lot of times stress can bring out all kinds of ailments

Before long the only threads are going to be about how many pills you have to take every day and various handy assisted living devices.

I couldn't get it up for wifey last night. Put that in your bowl and smoke it.

I couldn't get it up for wifey last night. Put that in your bowl and smoke it.

Who can?

Seriously, tell that b1tch to hit the treadmill :P

Pretty soon we're gonna need to change the name to The Help, I've fallen and I can't get up Club.

• Like 2

157? Go eat a sammich.

I'm only 5'6. I was actually hovering close to 180 and thought I was fine. Then I saw a pic of myself at the proper angle.... oh man. I was disgusted. So I lost over 20 pounds in fat and gained some muscle. I would love to eat pizza and burgers every day, but then I feel like shlt.

Meaning...you hit your head hard on something overhead? Did you tell you doc that? You need to be checked for intercranial bleeding.

I was wearing a hard hat. No bleeding. Yes I told my doc, he was treating me as if that was probably the cause, even though I don't think it is

Also, frozen, could it be stress or depression? I dunno, those symptoms do sound pretty severe but a lot of times stress can bring out all kinds of ailments

Maybe stress. Balancing a girl friend who lives in MD, living with the wife still, a new born son, working 84 hours a week, and trying to stay in shape, it definitely is a lot. But I also have had stress before without these symptoms

I'm not used to NOT getting it up. First time in non whiskey/ cocaine dikc situation.

I might need a gofundme page.

The weight loss was on purpose, so thats good.

Stress will fock with you, as does getting older in general. Hopefully thats all it is.