Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Family Guy MMORPG? Yup.

Hmm, I was perusing the forearms on there and many people report that they registered many months ago and still haven't gotten a beta key. I'm actually wondering if the game is even real at this point. But there are people reporting issues with the game so I guess it must be real? :dunno:

Hmm, I was perusing the forearms on there and many people report that they registered many months ago and still haven't gotten a beta key. I'm actually wondering if the game is even real at this point. But there are people reporting issues with the game so I guess it must be real? :dunno:

Sarah Phillis says it is... :dunno:

Sarah Phillis says it is... :dunno:

She may or may not be a hot chick, so I'll take her word for it. :wub:

Hey you!

Your Family Guy Online account has been activated.

DO NOT share your password with anyone! Keep it in a safe place. We will never ask you for your password.

Thanks again,

:banana:

:banana:

Sounds great, but just because your account is activated doesn't mean you can play yet. You have to wait for a "key".

Sounds great, but just because your account is activated doesn't mean you can play yet. You have to wait for a "key".

:nono: :doh:

Dear Citizen,

As Mayor of the fair city of Quahog, I hereby present you with a Key to Quahog. With this key, you are able to open up the world of Family Guy Online right now, or any time thereafter. Simply log in at www.familyguyonline.com with your email and password.

I look forward to guiding you through Family Guy Online. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to reply to an unsolicited email from a Nigerian Prince who has set forth a mutually beneficial business proposal.

:overhead:

why?

and what the hell do you do in the game.?

:overhead:

You should run around typing "giggity" until everyone there refuses to interact with you.

why?

and what the hell do you do in the game.?

it's am MMORPG

you to tasks for people and you beat people up.