Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What's The Sluttiest Girl You've Ever Been With.......

And what kind of protection did you use and who paid for it?

I call her Lis Lisa Cult Jam because she loved me from head to toe. She also loved everyone she could get her hands on from head to toe.

We used rubbers that I bought from the store. I think they cost two or three bucks a pack. I used to turn the ribbed ones inside out so they were ribbed for my pleasure.:banana:

I was with one of the female chefs from Season 6 of Hell's Kitchen. Bi-sexual, loved hot lesbian threesomes, and would take it in any hole she had. Fun times.

Spent one summer break in college banging this one asian girl that was always horny and willing to do anything. She loved risky stuff too like banging in public places or at her parents' house with them in the next room. Also I'm s little ashamed to admit this part but she had a boyfriend at college and loved focking whilst on the phone with him. She was bad news crazy. :wub:

We used condoms I bought at the store or nothing (like I said she got off on taking risks).

I was with one of the female chefs from Season 6 of Hell's Kitchen. Bi-sexual, loved hot lesbian threesomes, and would take it in any hole she had. Fun times.

So you used saran wrap for protection and Chef Ramsey paid for it?

A friend of a friend of a friend comes over and just says "Your cute, i am going to spend the night with you". NICE, super easy and she was good looking (34C). i was 21 and she was 25. Seemed a bit easy, but who's going to argue. 5 minutes later she's grinding on me on the couch and cums almost right away. WOW, talk about easily orgasmic. She starts talking about her boyfriend, who she lives with. And how much she hates him and is just trying to take him for all hes worth. So i am a bit worried now, i am in way over my head. The boyfriend calls her and while she talking to him she pulls my pant down and starts giving me head. I can hear him yelling at her and she just saying "uh huh, uh huh". Hes pissed and asking where she is and if she's was with another guy he was going to kill him. This gets her super horny and i get to have kitchen sex for the first time. Followed by couch sex and outdoor sex. She has been at my house for 3 hours now and i am done. I would like her to go now. LOL Any who she does spend the night but i was out of condoms and she was telling me it was alright and i was not having it. Then i remember my old Shabba Ranks CD has a condom in it with "There no sex like safe sex" written above it. Boy friend picks her up in the morning with me hiding in the back yard.

I have bare backed a ton of chicks in my life but this was one that i am very glad i didn't. I saw here a month later in a bar and she didn't even seem to recognize me. She hit on my friend and wanted money for sex. Guess i got a freebie. :headbanger:

There was another girl friends and i pulled a train on, but she was nice. :wub:

Was she white?

I didn't realize nikki was that good of a cook. :dunno:

I didn't realize nikki was that good of a cook. :dunno:

:doublethumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Spent one summer break in college banging this one asian girl that was always horny and willing to do anything. She loved risky stuff too like banging in public places or at her parents' house with them in the next room. Also I'm s little ashamed to admit this part but she had a boyfriend at college and loved focking whilst on the phone with him. She was bad news crazy. :wub:

We used condoms I bought at the store or nothing (like I said she got off on taking risks).

Had one like that (34DD)Condom the first time, then never again. .....i would hang out at her house and when her parents would kick me out at midnight, she would "walk me to my car" which was code for "blow me on the semi-private front porch". Other places we did the deed:

In an open field near her house like 20 times.

On an elementary school playground (at night, pervs) while her brother waited for us in the car

Sitting on the hood of my car (skirt, no panties)at 3 PM on a Saturday afternoon, parked on the street in front of her house.

In my car, in front of her ex-boyfriends house (i found that out later)

She would give me a handie or short BJ with her parents just in the other room almost everytime i was there.

Im also pretty sure she tried to hook me into a threesome with one of her cute friends (32B) one time , but i was too dense to pick up on the signals.

All this in about a 6 month period.

She eventually broke up with me, and i cried like a baby.

So you used saran wrap for protection and Chef Ramsey paid for it?

Something like that.

One night, I'm sitting around the house. My roomate at the time was dating some slutty chick. He comes into the room, and says "Hey, my GF is coming to spend the night, and wants to know if you want her to bring a friend for you."

"Um, hell yeah." I say.

"I have no idea what she looks like." He says.

"If she's so focking heinous I won't fock it on a random Sunday night when it came to my house, that's why I have a guest room."

So eventually, the two chicks show up. Mine, I was pleased to note, was pretty cute. But of course, she's trying to play it cool, like it isn't pre-ordained we are going to fock.

Her friend, though, completely focks it up by saying, here's her overnight bag, and tossing it to me.

She blushes. Its fish in a barrel time.

Anyway, over the course of the evening, it is revealed that she used to work at a nudist colony, regularly had threesomes, and is just generally a freak. She was like 20 I think.

I am excited, as it appears I may get the chance to cross some things off the bucket list (anal, three way, etc.)

Pretty awesome night. Bad points, she was apparently a squirter, and rooned my bedspread, and spilled red wine on my carpet.

Unfortunately, she was basically homeless and living on the other chicks couch, had no phone, etc. THey had a falling out, and she drifted on elsewhere, so I never got a chance to try new things.

The moral of the story, boys and girls, is to always push for anal on the first night... you never know if you'll ever see her again. :(

Here is a neat story.

So a few years ago, a buddy of mine go to a speed dating thing. We had both been before, and found it hilarious. We decided this time, to not tell chicks we're friends, and see what kind of bullsh!t they are spinning.

So we both meet a chick that is smoking hot. We each make a date with her. Mine goes first.

So I pick her up. She is like 21. Church of Christ, good girl type. Says she has never drank. I am a sucker for the good girl type, so I'm cool with that. We go out, I piss away a bunch of money, get nowhere.

I call my buddy (who is WAY better with the split-tail, as you will see, and tell him the scoop. I tell him "no way you get some quick." He says, "We'll see."

His date with her is a few days later. Apparently (according to him) she is a freak, he focked her in the ass on the first date, and she apparently has a goal to date a different guy (and fock all of them but me apparently) every night for a month.

So the moral, boys and girls, is you get what you expect. Treat her like a good girl, you get nothing. Treat her like a cvm dumpster, and well, you get the idea.

Its fish in a barrel time.

Did you call Old Maid again afterwards?

Which one?

Season 6 Cast

I come from a little farm town where there was nothing to do but drink and fock, was in the AF for 9 years, DJ'd part time while stationed in Omaha, NE and have lived all over the world/US. Of the 200 or so women I've been with, it would be easier to list the ones that were NOT slvts. Seems strange, but the dorms in Omaha was by far the most action (first time I had my bunghole fingered during a hummer). Probably because the winters were so bad. Everyone just hunkered down and started slinging meat.

Here is a neat story.

So a few years ago, a buddy of mine go to a speed dating thing. We had both been before, and found it hilarious. We decided this time, to not tell chicks we're friends, and see what kind of bullsh!t they are spinning.

So we both meet a chick that is smoking hot. We each make a date with her. Mine goes first.

So I pick her up. She is like 21. Church of Christ, good girl type. Says she has never drank. I am a sucker for the good girl type, so I'm cool with that. We go out, I piss away a bunch of money, get nowhere.

I call my buddy (who is WAY better with the split-tail, as you will see, and tell him the scoop. I tell him "no way you get some quick." He says, "We'll see."

His date with her is a few days later. Apparently (according to him) she is a freak, he focked her in the ass on the first date, and she apparently has a goal to date a different guy (and fock all of them but me apparently) every night for a month.

So the moral, boys and girls, is you get what you expect. Treat her like a good girl, you get nothing. Treat her like a cvm dumpster, and well, you get the idea.

first of all, what self respecting 21 year old girl is at a speed dating service?

She probably was trying for a date each night

Tough call for me since they have all been slvts.

I am going to say my ex wife, Tabitha. She told me stories about shiit she did before we met. Like one time, she and her friend went to a truck stop and met these two truckers going to Chicago. So they each jumped in a truck and focked the dudes. THen they went to Chicago with them and blew them on the way. THen they focked some more once they got there.

Another time, she was sitting on the ground on a hill at the local high school and some guy she had never met walked up and started talking to her. THey were focking within 15 minutes, right there on the ground.

I focked this chick named Crystal a couple of times. Known her for years. She was so easy, every time me and my friends got together in a group of 5 or more, at least 75% of us had focked her. Funny thing is just today I found out her 15 year old daughter is having a baby next month.

THis chick named Kristen was pretty bad too. One night me and 2 of my friends were getting drunk and we figured out that she focked all 3 of us the same day a few weeks earlier. To make matters worse, I got sloppy 3rds. :cry:

Oh yeah, I forgot Tabitha. Put me down for her as well :thumbsup:

FAWK I was sloppy thirds :mad:

FAWK I was sloppy thirds :mad:

More like sloppy sixths or sevenths. I'm pretty sure there was a group of dudes ahead of me :headbanger:

More like sloppy sixths or sevenths. I'm pretty sure there was a group of dudes ahead of me :headbanger:

as long as we were before GoColts I am OK with it............ he married the biotch not me :headbanger:

as long as we were before GoColts I am OK with it............ he married the biotch not me :headbanger:

:lol: :lol:

Pretty cute brunette girl from college. Solid D cups. Already banged 3 or 4 dudes in my fraternity. Date party, my date didn't work out too well. Her date, one of the nicest guys in the fraternity, took her aside and was hoping they could become more serious than hook up buddies. That didn't work out too well for my bro.

I see her by herself outside smoking a cigarette.

Me, drunk as sh1t, walked up to her, talked for a few minutes and just randomly threw out "hey J, wanna get out of here? Head to your place?"

"Yea sure."

Was a good night, we banged and she made me a grilled cheese afterwards.

Never talked about that night with her ever again, I think she got knocked up a year after college and is married now.

I think at the end of college, her damage on our fraternity was up to double digits.

Apparently, shotsup's wife. :o

curious, why do you think these women are sluts?

you don't think you're a slut.

they're no different than you are.

you randomly will have sex with whoever wants to have sex with you.

why the double standard?

they're not sluts, they're sexually liberated women.

they like d1ck and they don't need you to pay them or lie to them, they straight up want what you want.

it's really disheartening that you still have these ancient feelings about women.

...but continue with the stories, they're quite entertaining.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

:dunno:

Oh wonderful.

Another lie as best as you can thread.

:doublethumbsup:

why the double standard?

they like d1ck and they don't need you to pay them or lie to them, they straight up want what you want.

it's really disheartening that you still have these ancient feelings about women.

I have no problem admitting it.

The gal that let me tie her up on the back porch and pee on her her every hour or so.

Oh wonderful.

Another lie as best as you can thread.

2 chicks dude.

At the same time.

why the double standard?

Why do you care? We never said we weren't sluts, therefore there is no double standard. Stop trying to make trouble and just answer the damn thread.

why the double standard?

Love it or hate it, you're in a boys club here. This is the stuff we talk about. Slut is the word we use to describe chicks who put out.

Apparently, shotsup's wife. :o

:lol: :nono:

Love it or hate it, you're in a boys club here. This is the stuff we talk about. Slut is the word we use to describe chicks who put out.

I like sluts. I think they are awesome. I wish more women were sluts.

I like sluts. I think they are awesome. I wish more women were sluts.

I'm somewhat confused about the negative connotation here too ... same thing with the word "sucks". If something "really sucks" how is that supposed to be a bad thing? :dunno:

why the double standard?

Are they really sexually liberated? Or are they just mad at daddy because he didn't give them enough attention when they were growing up?

My personal experience has been the latter. But God bless 'em anyway :wub:

I'm somewhat confused about the negative connotation here too ... same thing with the word "sucks". If something "really sucks" how is that supposed to be a bad thing? :dunno:

Yeah, how did "sucks" and "blows" become bad things?

Another thing I've always wondered...

Oral sex was illegal in many states (I know it was here in TN).

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? THERE WERE NO B!TCHES IN THE LEGISLATURE BACK THEN! HOW DID A ROOMFULL OF DOODS OUTLAW THE BJ?