Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Rice may be reinstated

I'm not in a PPR league so I guess I will pass on this.

Nobody signs him this season. No way, no how. Franchise suicide.

• Like 1

He just may not be any good anymore. Teams, PR wise, will be smart to wait until next to even consider this guy.

If there are teams desperate enough to make the playoffs or think this year is their best chance at winning the superbowl, can anyone think of teams bold enough to gamble and pick him up?

When he is reinstated there are not many teams that would or could take a chance on him. The only team that i could see being able to handle it would be the Patriots. If Aaron Hernandez wasnt on death row i could see them signing him but just dont see Kraft letting that happen.

Maybe the VaGiants and Coughlin but the NY Press would be nightmare. Dont see a fit for the rest of season anywhere

Just thinking based on possible need without any PR concerns.

Falcons or Colts.

I dont think the falcons need another rb to take carries away from their best rb antone smith.

I think the only team that would be ballsy/brazen enough is Dallas... and that's IF Murray went down... otherwise I don't think that any team is dumb enough

The criminal court process used to be the end, not the beginning. Rice should be given a second chance

If Vick was able to play again, anyone can.

I think Rice will play again...just not sure this year. But he will play. If you're in one of those deep/redraft/dynasty whatever leagues, and you can snag him for nothing, might be a low cost lottery ticket worth taking?

The criminal court process used to be the end, not the beginning. Rice should be given a second chance

I disagree. The suspension is warranted given the NFLs right to protect it's brand.

No way a team subjects themselves to that type of fire storm. Give it until the offseason when the media sensationalism tapers off

New England should go after him if he is re instated. Winning makes everyone forget and NE wins

Buffalo has noting to lose by signing him now. They're off everyone's radar anyway and now with two RBs down and out they have a real need even if Ray Ray sucks.

Not trying to be insensitive but he punched his wife in the face! He's a total loser but there are people who have been convicted of far worse and still got to play in the NFL. Not sure how the NFL can keep him from playing given the NJ attorney general didn't file any charges. It's a given he'll be back and will be forgiven with the first touchdown he makes.

He will get another chance and some team

Might have a real steal in terms if his talent. He's had a lot of rest and might be very determined when he returns.

I could see the Pats, broncos, colts, falcons, bills, saints, panthers, jets, browns, jags, and titans considering him.

At this point I'm going after him to rescue my team.

Everyone knows you have to wait until at least midnight to go ugly. There is no reason to even look at Rice until more about this situation is revealed. Have a few more drink and hit on the average looking chick with the strong arms.

I disagree. The suspension is warranted given the NFLs right to protect it's brand.

The NFL tried to protect their brand after they realized how bad they screwed up trying to sweep it under the rug

A suspension was and is warranted just not being suspended for entire season after already handed out a 2 game suspension. Roger Goodell and NFL can't just change their mind and decided to increase punishment because they screwed up. Especially when they already knew what happened. And Goodell is damn fool if he tries to say otherwise. Who the hell read the police report and did not understand what happened when it says Rice knocked his wife unconscious? So its not a matter of if the suspension will be reduced its a matter of when and if someone else will sign him.

When he is reinstated there are not many teams that would or could take a chance on him. The only team that i could see being able to handle it would be the Patriots. If Aaron Hernandez wasnt on death row i could see them signing him but just dont see Kraft letting that happen.

Maybe the VaGiants and Coughlin but the NY Press would be nightmare. Dont see a fit for the rest of season anywhere

Ha ha ha. I will lay you my $3000 to your $100 the Giants don't sign him. The Giants have a zero tolerance policy for stuff like this.

New England should go after him if he is re instated. Winning makes everyone forget and NE wins

Pats will never sign him. Bob Kraft came out publicly in an interview saying that the Patriots would never sign him, and he would be shocked if he played again in the NFL.

- let's get one thing clear:

it's not Goodell's fault, the league's fault, social media's fault ... etcetcetc

it's Ray Rice's punk ass fault.

same for that other sack of colostomy bag waste, AsshatP

get the fock over it ... these guys are twats of the highest order. fock them.

thanks.

The biggest problem for Rice is that he's a RB and that's just not a heavily valued position anymore. The second biggest problem is he's just not that good anymore. If he played QB or DE he'd have a team tomorrow.

I still don't get how he got punished twice, and the NFL just ignored the new policy on top of that. They must have violated the CBA, and Rice should just lawyer up and sue the out of the NFL, because he's probably done as a player anyway. The punitives should be pretty massive.

Despite what Roger Goodell thinks, he is not a dictator above laws and agreements.