Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Odell Beckham recorded with blunt in hand

And he was trying to get her to sleep with someone else. Knew he was a focking headcase queer.

Ouch, caught with a widely legal substance, scandalous. Its time to end weed stigma. Sluts doing coke is not exactly a stop the presses event either. But this def does t make him look great. If the giants make the worst mistake ever and somehow let him go, some team will be getting a gift in their lap. If he somehow gets on the Niners with Jimmy, start the hype train.

Ouch, caught with a widely legal substance, scandalous. Its time to end weed stigma. Sluts doing coke is not exactly a stop the presses event either. But this def does t make him look great. If the giants make the worst mistake ever and somehow let him go, some team will be getting a gift in their lap. If he somehow gets on the Niners with Jimmy, start the hype train.

Worst mistake ever? Or pay a diva WR who cries all the time 20 mill a year.

He aint worth the money he will end up getting. No WR is.

What has Julio, Brown, and Evans ever won?

I hear you but your argument is a little off base. Their job is not to win, thats the QBs job. A wrs job is to catch and score. Odell was on a record setting pace and has had dominant years before getting hurt (thanks to me drafting him). Brown has been the best WR in the league for many years straight. Guys get paid when they put up numbers, thats the business. Diva maybe but Ive seen much worse divas than Odell, hes a baller. Also WRs are usually popular and sell tickets, merchandise. Contracts in general are bloated, these QBs who havent even won a playoff game are the highest paid players ever.

Fantasy football leagues. :first:

• Like 1

I would have expected him to be caught on a bed with some guy's diick in his mouth.

I think he is Gayer than any other NFL player out there.

Even will & Grace want him to dial it down.

• Like 1

Bank money you'll see him out with a chick real soon.

All i know is that pizza cant be any good for his offseason conditioning program.

So what does Mara do with him? They can cut him for nothing, no Dead Money would hit the books....... anyone willing to trade for him?

So what does Mara do with him? They can cut him for nothing, no Dead Money would hit the books....... anyone willing to trade for him?

Giants got screwed up so quick once Coughlin left. This talk of them not taking a QB at #2 is bizarre. They will be left with a 20 million dollar diva WR running the team while trying to groom a new QB.

Cut bait with Odell, draft a QB, and start over.

Giants got screwed up so quick once Coughlin left. This talk of them not taking a QB at #2 is bizarre. They will be left with a 20 million dollar diva WR running the team while trying to groom a new QB.

He is a head case.....but he's a head case with immense talent. Hard to let him walk w/out getting some kind of value in return........ Hell even if it were a 3rd, I'd get something in trade - assuming they don't extend him.

Davis Webb?

He is a head case.....but he's a head case with immense talent. Hard to let him walk w/out getting some kind of value in return........ Hell even if it were a 3rd, I'd get something in trade - assuming they don't extend him.

Oh sure get whatever you can, but do anything to get rid of him and start over. Why pay Odell all that money? I think they are delusional in really thinking they will compete this year. Maybe it is a total smokescreen. But this thought that Eli "still has years left" is a bit out there.

Davis Webb?

Dude they have the #2 overall pick, in a class with many different choices. How much more perfect can it line up in that Eli is about done and they land the #2 pick in a good QB class? If they love Webb so much why not make him the starter now? We are talking about starting your franchise over with a #2 overall prospect or Davis Webb. When was the last time they had a top 2 pick? You take your future when given the chance to do so.

Oh sure get whatever you can, but do anything to get rid of him and start over. Why pay Odell all that money? I think they are delusional in really thinking they will compete this year. Maybe it is a total smokescreen. But this thought that Eli "still has years left" is a bit out there.

NY is in an interesting spot drafting at 2......... I might even consider moving down, picking up future 1st picks, an extra 2nd or two this year maybe even more based on what we've seen teams do in the past..... Then you could (still) maybe get Ridley and a top offensive lineman later - all the while cutting bait with OBJ.

NY is in an interesting spot drafting at 2......... I might even consider moving down, picking up a 1st next year, an extra 2nd this year maybe even more based on what we've seen teams do in the past..... Then you could (still) maybe get Ridley and a top offensive lineman later - all the while cutting bait with OBJ.

I think if they truly are just going to throw away this year and make it ELi's swansong then yeah a trade down has a real chance. If Barkley is there at 2 I think they take him if they are going to refuse to draft a QB.

That pizza looks like shiot. :thumbsdown:

I like how the media is going out if their way to say things like. He was caught on tape with a rolled substance that appeared to be brown in origin. His female friend had what appears to be comet powder she is cleaning up off the table with a credit card. Like we all do.

Nooooo one can guess what that was and we should not speculate....for 30 days.

I think if they truly are just going to throw away this year and make it ELi's swansong then yeah a trade down has a real chance. If Barkley is there at 2 I think they take him if they are going to refuse to draft a QB.

If they take Barkley at #2, they are truly idiots and deserve what will come.

Fortunately for them, I dont think Cleveland is gonna give them the chance.

Twitter has someone from ESPN saying Browns " should " hypotheticaly trade #1 and #4 for ODBjr.

Twitter has someone from ESPN saying Browns " should " hypotheticaly trade #1 and #4 for ODBjr.

Oh yeah. Josh Gordon and OBJ. With tyrod Taylor at qb. That sounds like a good locker room waiting to happen.

Your lips to Gods ears. I'll take one of them.

I would drive him out to Cleveland myself just to make sure the Browns dont change their minds.

Fock.

This nut job is gonna somehow land in Dallas.

I'd laugh. :lol:

Fock.

This nut job is gonna somehow land in Dallas.

We have enuff clowns, better not.

We have enuff clowns, better not.

You would love to add that clown to the car, and you know it.

You would love to add that clown to the car, and you know it.

Wr is a position you never pay out the ass for - and he would cost a crap load.

I wouldnt worry. Jerah is maybe the worst gm in football and they dont have enough money for a 20 mill a year WR.

As much as they would love to.

This has long term guaranteed deal written all over it. For the raiders.