Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Ricky Gervais: Humanity

You guys should check it out on Netflix, I got through about half just sitting here answering emails, hes fvcking hilarious

I think he's a frickin crack up. Definitely a funny guy.

The way inappropriate joke about the little girl and the dad.....is soooooo bad...sooo awful...but I LAUGHED

Rosie O'Donnell's Twin Brother

I saw a special of his once. He spent half the set ridiculing a childrens book of Noah and the ark. The other half he had a sh!eating grin and fellated himself. Not funny at all.

I might try watching it but Ive never really been a fan. Hes talented for sure but its just not my brand of comedy I think

Although I dont agree with him on many issues, I like him and find him pretty funny usually.

I watched this special and was pretty entertained. But, he droned on a bit too much about jokes hed made in the past either at the Golden Globes or on twitter.

I dont have twitter, so Id not heard most of them, but those segments seemed a bit lazy on his part.

Get some new material man.

He's a cynic and it's pretty much directed toward anything and everything. I like him, even when he is bashing stuff I like.

One aspect I like less is he's just so damn tickled with himself.

sometimes it can be a little bit endearing. But in general, you don't want a comedian who laughs at his own material.

There was an HBO series with Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington that was hilarious.

Think it was a cartoon version of his radio show.

Good stuff.