Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Titans at Steelers: In-Game Discussion / Tilting

Inactives

Titans: OLB Kevin Dodd, WR Darius Jennings, DE David King, OG Corey Levin, DB Kalan Reed, CB Curtis Riley, QB Brandon Weeden

Steelers: TE Vance McDonald, QB Joshua Dobbs, CB Joe Haden, S Mike Mitchell, OT Jerald Hawkins, OT Matt Feiler, OLB James Harrison

Other things I like are:

1. Both team's color rush uniforms

2. Juju Smith's name

3. Antonio Brown's chances at a career game if the refs don't want to call offensive PI for all the receivers pushing off

4. Freshly baked cookies

5. Mariota's fresh fade

I've already learned something from this QB view. When a receiver just runs down the field not trying to get separation and has both hands on the DB, he's probably going to push off and come back to the qb, so the second the qb, winds up the db needs to expect that push and be ready to jump that route.

The real lyrics to that iphone commercial are, "You are my best friend and we got some sh¡t to shoot." Just FYI

The real lyrics to that iphone commercial are, "You are my best friend and we got some sh¡t to shoot." Just FYI

You are drunk and your wife is not home tonight. :banana:

I wonder if Tennessee is going to wake up now that things are getting chippy. Steelers came to play. Titans kind of look like they thought this was an exhibition. If they die, they die.

You are drunk and your wife is not home tonight. :banana:

I'm at work, and my wife is home. Streaming this bad boy on Amazon Prime.

I mean if we're going to have to watch that commercial 600 times, we might as well know more about the song.

That counter to Murray was there and Murray decided to dance in the hole. You get a lot better sense of what's happening with this behind the qb view.

That counter to Murray was there and Murray decided to dance in the hole. You get a lot better sense of what's happening with this behind the qb view.

yeah, loving this camera angle

This could've gotten ugly real quick for the Titans. Down 7, interception sets up Pittsburgh in the red zone, defense holds them to 3 and then the Titans respond with a TD drive. They could easily be down 14-0 on their way to quitting. Instead it's 10-7.

OK, I think Aquaman is going to steal the Justice League movie if it doesn't suck.

I'm at work, and my wife is home. Streaming this bad boy on Amazon Prime.

I mean if we're going to have to watch that commercial 600 times, we might as well know more about the song.

Should've said you were drunk at home :banana:

That defenseless receiver rule saved Bryant's ass on that play. He wouldn't got blown up 2 years ago.

They should give the Titans a touchback since Antonio Brown fumbled it forward

If the NFL really cared about CTE, they would outlaw the head-butt celebrations.

That's just bad coaching Tennessee. Call TO'S at the end of the half to have a shot at points only if you're going to try to do it. Don't get possession with 1 minute and a half left when your opponent has 3 TO'S & run, screen, run. It could end up being the difference in this game.

Please don't make me kick my puppy tonight Murray

Ive regretted it every time Ive started him this year. Why would that stop now?

That's just bad coaching Tennessee. Call TO'S at the end of the half to have a shot at points only if you're going to try to do it. Don't get possession with 1 minute and a half left when your opponent has 3 TO'S & run, screen, run. It could end up being the difference in this game.

Agree on that.

Bell is completely useless tonight

Yep. Giving Bell the night off apparently. Titans D has been focused on stopping him on the ground.