Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

Brady for Ajayi?

12 team 5 keeper PPR league bonuses at 100...Would you trade Brady for Ajayi...this is before the draft and after our keepers are selected...My other keepers are Leveon Bell, TY Hilton, Hopkins and Olsen...Then I can probably grab Russell Wilson or Eli or maybe even Matt Ryan or Jameis later in the draft...9th pick in NFL style draft

Yes. Do it now! Those 5 keepers are strong. Nice start to the year! You can add Philip Rivers to that list of potential QB snags later in the draft.

I would definitely do this trade now! It is good in a normal situation, but if you can keep a young Ajai for a few more years, this is a steal for you

Wow very good question and thanks for the post.

I would indeed keep Brady.

12 team 5 keeper PPR league bonuses at 100...Would you trade Brady for Ajayi...this is before the draft and after our keepers are selected...My other keepers are Leveon Bell, TY Hilton, Hopkins and Olsen...Then I can probably grab Russell Wilson or Eli or maybe even Matt Ryan or Jameis later in the draft...9th pick in NFL style draft

I think I would trade for Ajayi.

you will be set at RB for a long time. Then I would likely target Rivers who has some better WR and his #1 WR will be back and hopefully healthy(which he did not have last year). I'd say its a virtual guarantee Rivers has a better season

If Rivers isnt a keeper on another team, this is the move you likely want to make.

Brady gives you one year. Two if you are lucky.

Given his age (40) it's not even a guarantee that you will get the one year. (older players do tend to get hurt more often)

In a redraft, you probably wouldnt make this deal, but in a keeper league I think you do.

There are plenty of good, solid QB's you can get in the draft.

I also like Eli manning. I think that offense will be improved from last year as well.

I think you should get Ajayi. There are always solid QB's that you can find in the draft, but only a handful of solid running backs to choose from. Having Ajayi and Bell on your team, assuming both stay healthy and don't get suspended, would be a huge advantage.

I think you should get Ajayi. There are always solid QB's that you can find in the draft, but only a handful of solid running backs to choose from. Having Ajayi and Bell on your team, assuming both stay healthy and don't get suspended, would be a huge advantage.

True. if both keep last year's form, you could be blowing teams out just with RB production.

at that point all you need is solid performance from the rest of your team.