Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Neither Tom Brady nor Bill Belichick.....

.....have won a single playoff game since the year they were caught cheating.

Discuss

.....have won a single playoff game since the year they were caught cheating.

Discuss

Really?

i have to check that....... :unsure:

Really?

i have to check that....... :unsure:

They haven't won a playoff game since 2005? That doesn't sound right.

They haven't won a playoff game since 2005? That doesn't sound right.

They went to the SB in 2007 :dunno:

They went to the SB in 2007 :dunno:

Oops. My bad. They got caught the opening game of 2007. For some reason I always think it happened right after the Eagles lost the SB to them.

My statement is true. They were caught cheating in 2007. That's the last year they won a playoff game. Not a Super Bowl, but a PLAYOFF GAME.

Continue discussion

My statement is true. They were caught cheating in 2007. That's the last year they won a playoff game. Not a Super Bowl, but a PLAYOFF GAME.

Continue discussion

But, as I recall, they got caught in like week 2 or 3 right? Then they went to the superbow, presumably not cheating.

Continue discussion

:lol:

Got caught taping the Jets week 1 of the 2007 season. September 9, 2007

Played in 3 playoff games the same season.

January 12, 2008

January 20, 2008

February 3, 2008

But, as I recall, they got caught in like week 2 or 3 right? Then they went to the superbow, presumably not cheating.

No one knows the extent of the cheating. That entire season counts as a fraud. Each week further along they started getting more and more vulnerable.

They were beating teams by 50 the first half of the season. Towards the end, they were barely beating an AJ Feeley-led eagles team and only beat Baltimore because of a timeout called from the sideline. And of course, the supposed 'greatest team ever' can't even beat a giant team that barely snuck into the playoffs. So the cheating advantage got them through most of 2007.

And as I stated, they haven't won a playoff game since.

Carry on....

It just seems obvious that the Brady-clutch magic and the BB-genius was very much tied to their cheating. They have suddenly become very non-clutch since.

They still are very good in the regular season. FWIW

It just seems obvious that the Brady-clutch magic and the BB-genius was very much tied to their cheating. They have suddenly become very non-clutch since.

:thumbsup:

All their SB wins need an asterisk next to them.

(first off I hate the pats, so thats where I'm coming from)

But...

I think the Pats would probably have one or two more superbowl titles if Bellicheat would quit trying to be monty focking hall on draft day and actually draft a player from time to time. They haven't had a running back worth a sh!t in years, and their D could use help. I really think they are to some degree squandering Brady's prime right now.

I read about the Patriots championship days in an encyclopedia once :doublethumbsup:

That made me curious about the Cowboys championship days so I went down to the library and read about that on microfiche :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I read about the Patriots championship days in an encyclopedia once :doublethumbsup:

That made me curious about the Cowboys championship days so I went down to the library and read about that on microfiche

Buck up, Sport. Mebbe someday Wisconsin will move into the 20th century and you can lose your dewey decimal system knowledge. :banana: :banana: :banana:

You can find newbies stats to back up this claim in the same spot you can find the asterik :thumbsup:

I enjoy watching the Pats, they are a fun offense and a great playmaking defense. The Newbs is right though, they did take a bit of a Tiger Woods turn after the ugly was exposed.

Pats fans though, just a bunch of phaggots, thats all I got there :lol:

You can find newbies stats to back up this claim in the same spot you can find the asterik :thumbsup:

Please list any playoff wins they've had from the 2008 season until now.

TIA

Please list any playoff wins they've had from the 2008 season until now.

TIA

Wow, they are 0-2 by your calculations. That is quite a sampling you have there, Einstein. :lol:

Must be a slow trolling day at Newbie's regular fishing grounds. 

Wow, they are 0-2 by your calculations. That is quite a sampling you have there, Einstein. :lol:

Must be a slow trolling day at Newbie's regular fishing grounds. 

Ok, so they were one-and-out twice and didn't even qualify the other year. If you don't win any playoff games, it's hard to get a large sampling. :wacko:

Ok, so they were one-and-out twice and didn't even qualify the other year. If you don't win any playoff games, it's hard to get a large sampling. :wacko:

Umm. No, you cherry picked your numbers. Didn't you wear this one out years ago? The skin cancer must have spread to your brain.

Umm. No, you cherry picked your numbers. Didn't you wear this one out years ago? The skin cancer must have spread to your brain.

It wasn't cherry picked. I didn't just pick some random year. It was the years after they got caught cheating.

Take off your homer glasses, sport. Mr Clutch and Mr Genius aren't so clutch and genius now that they must play by the rules. :music_guitarred:

It wasn't cherry picked. I didn't just pick some random year. It was the years after they got caught cheating.

Take off your homer glasses, sport. Mr Clutch and Mr Genius aren't so clutch and genius now that they must play by the rules. :music_guitarred:

"Sport"? The 80's are long since dead, Mr. Vernon.

You conveniently left off playoff games that happened some 15 games after the taping incident happened. That is the definition of "cherry picking".

The Mayo Clinic called. It is time for your daily chemotherapy.

"Sport"? The 80's are long since dead, Mr. Vernon.

You conveniently left off playoff games that happened some 15 games after the taping incident happened. That is the definition of "cherry picking".

The Mayo Clinic called. It is time for your daily chemotherapy.

:lol: 2007 was the season they got caught cheating. Any win that year is tainted.

Let's talk about 2008, 2009, and 2010. Why can't BB and Brady win playoff games all of a sudden?

:lol: 2007 was the season they got caught cheating. Any win that year is tainted.

Let's talk about 2008, 2009, and 2010. Why can't BB and Brady win playoff games all of a sudden?

:D I think you might die from a heart attack if you were ever right about something. :D

:D I think you might die from a heart attack if you were ever right about something. :D

Please explain what I'm wrong about. Have they won a playoff game after the 2007 season?

If so, please list it. I have them at 0-2 with one year not even making it. So tell me where I'm wrong. Or just quote a John Lennon song, Birther. Bwahahahah

They haven't won a single playoff game since '07, but their regular season record is even better than it was before the cheating scandal. I'm not sure what that all means. My thinking is that Brady just isn't the clutch player he used to be. I suppose it's possible he used to be clutch because of the cheating, but I don't think so. I think he has just gotten a little too complacent with having the perfect life. Anytime something goes wrong he doesn't know how to deal with it, because nothing bad happens in Tom Brady's life.

They haven't won a single playoff game since '07, but their regular season record is even better than it was before the cheating scandal. I'm not sure what that all means. My thinking is that Brady just isn't the clutch player he used to be. I suppose it's possible he used to be clutch because of the cheating, but I don't think so. I think he has just gotten a little too complacent with having the perfect life. Anytime something goes wrong he doesn't know how to deal with it, because nothing bad happens in Tom Brady's life.

I think the problem is, back in the championship days, Brady had a running game and a top defense to lean on. Now it is pretty much the Brady show. Like I said earlier, if the Pats would use draft picks instead of hoarding them, they could have a much better defense and a good running back.

My thinking is that Brady just isn't the clutch player he used to be. I suppose it's possible he used to be clutch because of the cheating,

Winner winner chicken dinner