Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Obama wants to change our flag/anthem

I don't even know what to say. I was kind of on the fence until I read this email this morning.

From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press' Senator Obama was asked

about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama

to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code,

Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the=2 0right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from

disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disre spects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of t he United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.

WHAAAAAAAT the Hell !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our next President.

I, for one, am speechless.

Dale Lindsborg,

Washington Post

????? This guy is not even American at heart

People should be banned from here for posting these spam emails, and deported to the country Retardia if they actually believe them.

ETA: Atually, considering the number of people who actually believe this crap, maybe I'm already living in Retardia- :wub: :wave:

I don't even know what to say. I was kind of on the fence until I read this email this morning.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code,

Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the=2 0right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from

disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disre spects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of t he United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.

WHAAAAAAAT the Hell !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our next President.

Dale Lindsborg,

Washington Post

:wub: I'm gonna have to call bulls!t on this one. There is no focking way that is an accurate quote.

In a satire of Barack Obama, John Semmens wrote that the senator stated he would rather salute "I'd Like To Teach.." than the national anthem [3]. This fictional quote has appeared out of context in many blogs, shared videos and newsgroups generating negative reactions as if it were factual. [4] Others have commented that the appeal of his campaign is similar to that of the original Coke commercial.

And we wonder why the radical righties are considered stoopid. :wub:

The fact that he doesn't put his hand on his heart during the National Anthem, and the fact that he had the American Flag removed from his fancy, refurbished campaign jet, along with the whole Flag Pin thing that he has tried to explain, tells me this guy does not care much for this country!!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp

In a satire of Barack Obama, John Semmens wrote that the senator stated he would rather salute "I'd Like To Teach.." than the national anthem [3]. This fictional quote has appeared out of context in many blogs, shared videos and newsgroups generating negative reactions as if it were factual. [4] Others have commented that the appeal of his campaign is similar to that of the original Coke commercial.

And we wonder why the radical righties are considered stoopid. :wub:

The righties are amazing. They lie, lie, lie, lie, and lie some more.

And then later they act incredulous when nobody believes them anymore.

along with the whole Flag Pin thing that he has tried to explain, tells me this guy does not care much for this country!!!

John McCain didn't wear a flag pin at the last debate - and BoMamma DID! I think it's safe to say that John McCain hates Amurica. You can tell he's a VERY angry man. I bet if he doesn't win, he'll probably move to FRANCE or someplace where they hate Amuricans.

I just love the little shiit the radical righties are reaching for. Good Lord! Newsweek showed a picture of Sarah Palin in full make-up with great lighting - BUT they didn't re-touch it!" - They HATE her!!!! "Obama didn't put his hand on his heart!"

Here's a litte info on the whole hand over heart/pledge thing. Ya know, IF you care to educate yourself. :wave:

What's really interesting is these jagoffs who think they're great Amuricans and how respectful of the flag they are because they love it when people spread out a HUGE flag horizontally on the football field and have 100 people holding it and waving it.

- The only problem with that? It's completely against the US Flag Code and THOROUGHLY disprespectful. - Yet all these so-called Americans love it. :wub:

At King Obama's swearing in ceremony, he has hired the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkov to sing the Iranian and Russian national anthems.

Iran...numbah von. Russah numbah von. America....Ptoooie.

WHAAAAAAAT the Hell !!!

Dale Lindsborg,

Washington Post

Link please

At King Obama's swearing in ceremony, he has hired the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkov to sing the Iranian and Russian national anthems.

Iran...numbah von. Russah numbah von. America....Ptoooie.

I heard David Ayers actually fathered BoMamma's Childruns!!! :music_guitarred:

I propose changing it to "Speak English or Die" by SOD.

kutulu in 2012 :banana:

Is this Republican Propeganda?

:banana:

Itsatip that fact checking before posting.

John McCain did not wear his US flag lapel pin during either of the first two debates.

Why does John McCain hate America??? :banana:

John McCain did not wear his US flag lapel pin during either of the first two debates.

Why does John McCain hate America??? :wave:

He also has a devil's tail. Not sure if that matters or not. :banana:

I checked this out at snopes.com

He also has a devil's tail. Not sure if that matters or not. :banana:

I checked this out at snopes.com

You saw it too?!

:wave:

Why does John McCain hate America??? :wave:

Because the VietCong changed him...watch the Manchurian Candidate. :banana: