Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Through this whole confirmation process theres been this theme of trying to stop the nomination by any means possible. Perhaps if that wasnt the case, and there werent 185 disruptions during last weeks hearings, a last minute accusation would be cause for pause. But the fact that this has been in a Democrats possession since July, and nobody from her own party was notified, it wasnt brought up during the 65 interviews Kavanaugh conducted with Senators, the 1,300 written questions that were submitted, or the 4 days of hearings, theres just too little to take seriously.

The point was to sabotage the nomination as late in the process as possible. It's election season and the left is using this as a political tool to garner votes, hinder the campaigns of Republican Senators, and hopefully delay the vote until after November's election. It may now work.

From the commentary I'm hearing, I think it's a bit of a stall tactic. Long before this they're complaining that not all the documents were released and the Republicans were trying to rush the process. Now they're not openly calling for Cavanaugh to step away, every single one of them is saying well, we need to slow this process down a bit. And presumably Force the Republicans to provide the documents that they've been sitting on.

Just my two cents

The Democrats have been throwing hay makers ever since losing the Presidential election to a Reality Star.

Losing while they rigged Democratic Primary, the Hillary investigation, spying on Trump Campaign, trying to frame President Elect...........how pathetic can they be to have all those resources yet still lose in a landslide to the Donald?

Losing while they rigged Democratic Primary, the Hillary investigation, spying on Trump Campaign, trying to frame President Elect...........how pathetic can they be to have all those resources yet still lose in a landslide to the Donald?

Shame really. Imagine if the Democrats had a real candidate or policies the American people want. They wouldnt be in this mess.

The accusers parents and Kavanaughs mother were involved in a court case that didnt go the way for the accusers side 13 years after the alleged incident.

Kavanaughs mother presided over the accusers parents foreclosure case and ruled against them.

Maryland Judiciary case number 156006V

• Like 1

..how pathetic can they be to have all those resources yet still lose in a landslide to the Donald?

That's one perspective. The flip side is we're looking at a booming economy, Isis On The Run, relative peace and prosperity, control of both houses, and still Republicans are shedding Independents like water off a duck's back. All because POTUS can't stop shooting himself in the . He has the intellect of a five-year-old and the petulance to match.

GOP and POTUS should have record level popularity and instead are approaching just the opposite. The midterms should be a bloodbath, but they're starting to shape up just the other way.DESPITE a disorganized and fringe dominated left.

Honestly, if anyone else from the Republican clown car, even that idiot bush, had gotten the nod, they would own this country right now.

Well, maybe not the Sleepy stupid negro. But he never would have gotten the nod.

That's one perspective. The flip side is we're looking at a booming economy, Isis On The Run, relative peace and prosperity, control of both houses, and still Republicans are shedding Independents like water off a duck's back. All because POTUS can't stop shooting himself in the ######. He has the intellect of a five-year-old and the petulance to match.

GOP and POTUS should have record level popularity and instead are approaching just the opposite. The midterms should be a bloodbath, but they're starting to shape up just the other way.DESPITE a disorganized and fringe dominated left.

Honestly, if anyone else from the Republican clown car, even that idiot bush, had gotten the nod, they would own this country right now.

Well, maybe not the Sleepy stupid negro. But he never would have gotten the nod.

If Jeb! had won the nomination, it would be President Hillary right now. I sure as fock wouldnt have voted for Jeb!

The accusers parents and Kavanaughs mother were involved in a court case that didnt go the way for the accusers side 13 years after the alleged incident.

Kavanaughs mother presided over the accusers parents foreclosure case and ruled against them.

That's an incredible coincidence to say the least. Though there never was a foreclosure, and they still occupy the same house.

Even if completely 100% true.

1. Minors in High School over 30 years ago

2. No actual physical sexual intercourse (rape)

3. No other history of such behavior as an adult

Blip on the radar.

Blip on the radar.

You are completely dismissing the "inadvertent" attempted murder! :mad:

• Like 1

Blip on the radar.

2 holds no water for me(IF TRUE)...he wasn't successful in his drunken rape attempt, so no harm no foul.

And as we've seen, woman on the whole don't come forward all the time for a variety of reasons, so 3 is a gray area right now.

Entering : whatever sticks to the wall mode which in turn reinforces whichever side you were on before this ever started.

You're pathetic if you can't admit this is nothing more than a blatant attempt at derailing this guy's chances at SCOTUS. Hell, Trump could select Jesus Tap Dancing Christ and the left would pull out some bimbo claiming to be a 2,000+ year old who got #metoo'd by him.

Sick focks.

Entering : whatever sticks to the wall mode to reinforce whichever side you wre on to begin with.

Disagree. Number of GOP's have said she should be heard. She's willing to testify under oath to congress---so I wouldn't say that's stick to the wall mode.

:shocking:

care to elaborate, shocky?

You're pathetic if you can't admit this is nothing more than a blatant attempt at derailing this guy's chances at SCOTUS. Hell, Trump could select Jesus Tap Dancing Christ and the left would pull out some bimbo claiming to be a 2,000+ year old who got #metoo'd by him.

Sick focks.

Well, Jesus did run with hookers.

Disagree. Number of GOP's have said she should be heard. She's willing to testify under oath to congress---so I wouldn't say that's stick to the wall mode.

So Congress should listen to any claim made by anyone with ZERO evidence to support such claims?

The Democrats have proven they're lawless and a bunch of focking thugs for the last 2 years.

When we looked at the initial lists for Trump's SCOTUS appointment, Kavenaugh struck me as the guy on the list I wanted least. So I wouldn't shed any tears if he was prevented from joining (so long as the GOP holds the Senate or squeezes the appointment in during the lame duck session.) But if he's rejected for minor, unproven, he said/she said allegations from High School, that's bullsh*t.

Set the bar that high and you'll never see anyone appointed ever again.

Sick focks.

What is SO ridiculous about this whole thing is generally speaking, Kavanaugh is pretty center leaning. Attempting to block this nomination ,using this absurd tactic, gves him a chance to come back with a different candidate. I swear dems sometimes don't think stuff through.

• Like 1

Seen it before with Anita Hill. Same song and dance 30 years later.

What is SO ridiculous about this whole thing is generally speaking, Kavanaugh is pretty center leaning. Attempting to block this nomination ,using this absurd tactic, gves him a chance to come back with a different candidate. I swear dems sometimes don't think stuff through.

How conservative is Brett Kavanaugh

Not that it matters much, but he's far from center leaning.

But if he's rejected for minor, unproven, he said/she said allegations from High School, that's bullsh*t.

I thought everyone would agree with this, but since it appears I am wrong I decided to go to CNN to see how this is being portrayed. Gold, Jerry Gold.

Front page of the website.

(CNN) This is a watershed moment for the GOP. A President who boasted about sexual assault has nominated a judge for an empty Supreme Court seat -- and a woman has accused that judge of physical and sexual assault, an accusation he vehemently denies. The outcome of the hearings could decide the fate of women's bodily autonomy for the foreseeable future.

(CNN) Brett Kavanaugh's accuser now has a name, and the Republican Party's bid to swiftly lift him onto the Supreme Court seems to be spinning out of control.

(CNN) Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, then working for independent counsel Ken Starr, wrote a detailed 1998 memo suggesting explicit questions to ask President Bill Clinton about Monica Lewinsky.

So according to CNN

1. If Kavanaugh is confirmed the "The outcome of the hearings could decide the fate of women's bodily autonomy for the foreseeable future." Wholly scare tactic hyperbole Batman.

2. The nomination is now "Spinning out of control!@#!"

3. Drunken kids in high school is the same as a sitting President. That comparing them is in any way apples to apples. :doh: :shocking:

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

Even if true, I'm not on board with this. While I understand it can be difficult for people to come forward with claims of sexual assault, we have a legal system for these types of actions. If true, I feel for the victim. She was groped. As a teen. By another teen. 30+ years ago. She was so traumatized by the incident she never sought help from police, adults, medical, or any other legal recourse at the time, or any time within the almost 3 decades to follow. She graduated college and went on to become a successful professor. Her life wasn't "interrupted" or slowed by this incident that we're aware of. She married and had two kids.

She now is coming forward? Now that he is nominated for the USSC? This reeks of a political hit job. It's a he said she said. Are we really holding up a nomination over a "possible" incident by a drunken teen 30 plus years ago? This is the only incident of possible "misconduct" that's known, right? This is impossible to prove.

Let's say this is true. Do we hold 1 incident of a drunken teen 30+ years ago over him for the rest of his life? Do we have someone who has done this multiple times? Multiple accusers? Or could this be a one time, not thinking right due to being drunk, teenage stupidity? What happened to the Dems mantra of people can "evolve" away from their bad actions or behavior? Dems all the sudden want to ruin someone over one, one accusation of a drunken teen, yet still trot out Bill to help campaign. There's my one whataboutism.

This is pure insanity to hold a "possible" 1 time drunken teens poor behavior 30 odd years ago. If he had Roy Moore type multiple accusations as an adult, yes, let's stop it. But this is not a Roy Moore level incident. This process should still go forward, and he should be confirmed. Just my long winded 2 cents.

• Like 1

Even if true, I'm not on board with this. While I understand it can be difficult for people to come forward with claims of sexual assault, we have a legal system for these types of actions. If true, I feel for the victim. She was groped. As a teen. By another teen. 30+ years ago. She was so traumatized by the incident she never sought help from police, adults, medical, or any other legal recourse at the time, or any time within the almost 3 decades to follow. She graduated college and went on to become a successful professor. Her life wasn't "interrupted" or slowed by this incident that we're aware of. She married and had two kids.

She now is coming forward? Now that he is nominated for the USSC? This reeks of a political hit job. It's a he said she said. Are we really holding up a nomination over a "possible" incident by a drunken teen 30 plus years ago? This is the only incident of possible "misconduct" that's known, right? This is impossible to prove.

Let's say this is true. Do we hold 1 incident of a drunken teen 30+ years ago over him for the rest of his life? Do we have someone who has done this multiple times? Multiple accusers? Or could this be a one time, not thinking right due to being drunk, teenage stupidity? What happened to the Dems mantra of people can "evolve" away from their bad actions or behavior? Dems all the sudden want to ruin someone over one, one accusation of a drunken teen, yet still trot out Bill to help campaign. There's my one whataboutism.

This is pure insanity to hold a "possible" 1 time drunken teens poor behavior 30 odd years ago. If he had Roy Moore type multiple accusations as an adult, yes, let's stop it. But this is not a Roy Moore level incident. This process should still go forward, and he should be confirmed. Just my long winded 2 cents.

Typically guys who do this don't stop at one. There are multiple incidents. So if there are more women, then I say this could become an issue.

However, this guy has been vetted 6 bazillion times by the FBI for all of his roles in Government and not once has there been any insinuation that he has done this. If there was something there, the FBI would have found it by now. The FBI itself calls this a nothing burger and will NOT look into it. That should tell you something.

• Like 1

Sick focks.

It's the current flavor of the week. It will be used on any nomination by either side going for ward if successful. It's all total BS by one side.

• Like 1

So, you feel for this fake news bs too?

So, you feel for this fake news bs too?

Is it BS? You SAY it's BS, but you provide no links, no sources, no data to backup your claim.

Just another Sho "YOU LIE! I BRING FACTS!" - without disproving the lie and bringing ZERO facts.

Same Sho, different day.

All kidding aside, thats some pretty sh!tty behavior IF he did it, regardless of his age.

I heard vuduchile raped a toddler.

That is some pretty shitty behavior IF he did it.

When we looked at the initial lists for Trump's SCOTUS appointment, Kavenaugh struck me as the guy on the list I wanted least. So I wouldn't shed any tears if he was prevented from joining (so long as the GOP holds the Senate or squeezes the appointment in during the lame duck session.) But if he's rejected for minor, unproven, he said/she said allegations from High School, that's bullsh*t.

That is not the point here though.

This is about Dems being able to steal elections (AL Senate seat) and block SCOTUS appointments with false accusations of sexual misconduct 30-50 years ago.

Every Republican/conservative who gets in their way from now until communist America will get the same treatment. And useful idiots in the public and cucked politicians like Corker and Flake will cave.

We are on the verge of slipping into a banana republic.

:nono:

Not cool bud.

I am just doing the same thing the Dems are doing.

We should assume Vudu is guilty until there is evidence proving his innocence.

Allegations are more important than facts.

(In case some of you are retarded, I did not actually hear that vudu raped a toddler.)

I am just doing the same thing the Dems are doing.

We should assume Vudu is guilty until there is evidence proving his innocence.

Allegations are more important than facts.

(In case some of you are retarded, I did not actually hear that vudu raped a toddler.)

I'm not offended.................just that vudu's cool. Now had you said ___________

Blip on the radar.

yeah, I think that's the thing A lot of people are thinking about but not saying.

can you imagine the count+ rage if somebody came out and said "yeah! When she was 14 her boyfriend broke up with her and she pretended to cut herself and then locked herself in the bathroom for 3 hours crying! Is that the kind of person we want litigating our lands highest laws?"

- oh! That's so unfair! Girls at that young age have no control over their emotions and their hormones! You can't possibly rule out women in their 50s for things that they did as teenagers! That's just sexist and wrong!

Similarly, I heard earlier someone saying exactly that. "Well she was only 17 at the time! You can't fault her for not handling this properly back then!..." And the judge was how old? Isn't that inherently sexist to assume that women are more stupid and immature than men?

I just heard some woman on a panel of like four women on the news channel say something about disgusting male privilege. Again, can you imagine if they said disgusting black privilege?

There's another side of this which is she waited this long because what if people had time, you know like 30 years, to tear apart everything she did from the age of 10 to 22?

Well this is convenient timing.

not to mention she's a professional psychologist on top of the democratic activist.

As a psychiatrist it took you 30 years to come forward? What kind of a message does that send to other women who feel like they've been inappropriately "groped over their clothing?"

There's another side of this which is she waited this long because what if people had time, you know like 30 ###### years, to tear apart everything she did from the age of 10 to 22?

Well this is convenient timing.

not to mention she's a professional ###### psychologist on top of the democratic activist.

As a psychiatrist it took you 30 ###### years to come forward? What kind of a message does that send to other women who feel like they've been inappropriately "groped over their clothing?"

There is also the timing of the letter itself. Sent to Feinstein, before Kavanaugh's name came up to use against him if he got the nomination. I presume it would have been burnt otherwise.

Yep hes D-O-N-E now. And thats a good thing for a multitude of reasons.

But to stay on topic, what he did is despicable and he should be thrown in jail. Yes, even 20 years later.

I am a womanizer, always have been. I sleep around A LOT and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I lie to women and tell them what they want to hear so I can get in those panties. I do it all the damn time.

BUT I have never once forced myself on a woman or have ever laid my hand on a woman. When I have sex with a woman, she definitely wants it. There is no question. I have been in situations where I was told to stop and in every single one of those situations I stopped. I begged and pleaded to continue after the fact but my hands were not touching the woman when I did so.

This dude is scum and deserves every bit of wrath he faces. He obviously loses the nomination now but he should lose more than that. He should lose his freedom for an extended period of time. JMTC

But knowing the trumptards here and the fact they support the buffoon that says I grab em by the puzzy because I can, its no wonder they are attacking the woman. You all probably a bunch of no puzzy getting mother fockers. Anyway, glad this fool going down. He too fockin religious anyway. Get your fockin bible out my government mother fockers!

He obviously loses the nomination now...you are insane. ONE woman comes forward from 20 years ago where she is drunk and apparently so is he? She sits on this tid bit of information till he is going to be a scotus? That is just not realistic . The democrats think they found a way to exploit the #metoo movement by dragging up sexual assault claims that can neither be proven nor disproven and the woman is supposed to be believed? Really. GTFO. Its the roy moore play book.

Oh and apparently he only did something like this once. Cause creeps that do that type of thing stop on the first try. Thats what we always see right?

In the meantime every other woman he has ever come in contact with tells how nice of a person he is. Allllll those people are lying. But thissssss lady. Who comes out of the woodwork is telling the truth.

As an independent voter. I will never ever vote democratic again. Ever.