Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

Weren't you bitching the other day about name calling and insults...I can't understand why so many seem directed at you.

Thank you for finding it, I didn't see it...doesn't seem like the expert was exactly saying it's a match now does it.

“Looking at the yearbook entry,” he said, “it looks pretty spontaneously prepared” — that is, it doesn’t look like the writer stopped and restarted, as though someone were tentative in writing perhaps because they were trying to imitate another writer. “It looks very fluid. I don’t see any indications of unnatural writing.”

“The writing seems consistent with one writer,” he added, though he pointed out that “Old Hickory House” and the second date appear to be different stylistically — though he’d need to see examples of Moore’s hand-printed writing to be able to determine whether it’s authentic. (Moore’s lawyers didn’t provide any examples of non-script writing that might show an inconsistency.)

Sorry you suck at reading.

Weren't you bitching the other day about name calling and insults...I can't understand why so many seem directed at you.

Thank you for finding it, I didn't see it...doesn't seem like the expert was exactly saying it's a match now does it.

Sorry you suck at reading.

LOL. It clearly says exactly what I said it did. Just because he hedges doesn't change that fact. If the chick is so credible how come she won't let an independent third party examine her yearbook?

Handwriting analysis is not a serious science.

SSSHHHHHH. I'm trolling a troll.

did he or did he not get banned from a mall for trolling teenagers?

LOL. It clearly says exactly what I said it did. Just because he hedges doesn't change that fact. If the chick is so credible how come she won't let an independent third party examine her yearbook?

Clearly it does not when he says he can't authenticate the exact words that are in question.

SSSHHHHHH. I'm trolling a troll.

All you are doing admitting you are a troll(that's not news BTW) with reading comprehension issues.

All you are doing admitting you are a troll(that's not news BTW) with reading comprehension issues.

Well, I'm proficient at Google at least :wave:

Somebody asked more when he thought America was great for us. He came back and made reference to a time when slavery existed. Unbelievable.

So we are just going to ignore his accuser admitting she forged the yearbook?

So we are just going to ignore his accuser admitting she forged the yearbook?

As long as you misuse forged

I havent followed this closely or anything, but didnt the guy admit that he dated minors with parental permission?

Yep. And a mall security guard with no dog in the hunt admitted Moore was banned from the mall for creeping on little girls.

But Baby=Bathwater dontcha know...

did he or did he not get banned from a mall for trolling teenagers?

You'd think this would be extremely easy to verify/debunk but no ... we still have no idea.

(Or maybe it has been and I missed it, I admit I only half pay attention to twists and turns of this cr@p, I do read the headlines, the stories not so much, no.)

Well, this is interesting.... the yearbook lady admits that she altered part of the yearbook signature.

I never thought I'd have to re-open the question of if the guy was full of sh*t or not. https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/roy-moore-accuser-amends-part-of-her-account-about-inscription/2017/12/08/d7a8acd8-dc43-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories-2_alabama-445pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.2a839fc0d1d9

Washington Post had a handwriting expert look at the entry and he said the writing was consistent with a single person having written it. So, if she admits to writing some of it....... :dunno:

WaPo. Hacks extraordinaire.

Yep. And a mall security guard with no dog in the hunt admitted Moore was banned from the mall for creeping on little girls.

But Baby=Bathwater dontcha know...

How do you know that the mall security guard isn't motivated for the same reason you bash Trump nonstop?

How do you know he wasn't paid off, just like the DNC paid Gloria Allred?

This demonstrates that those of us who smelled a rat have a really good sense of smell.

Again.

MensaTroll up early

And slamming wapo, even on this occasion, they seem to help his side.

And of course you smell a rat. You always do unless theres an R by their name.

Other than the nine women and ancillary characters who accused Roy Moore. You'd have to be an extra special kind of stupid not to think this guy was a full-on pervo creeper just by listening to his interview with Hannity. Even Hannity bent over backwards trying to give the guy a fifth and sixth chance but couldn't believe the guy was saying what are you saying. For example

I always ask their mama's out before I took the girls out.

Wow

The Hannity interview however, is pretty damning.

" so, you never dated a teenage girl when you were a district attorney in your 30s, right?" ( Hannity slowly shakes head back and forth)

" well, I remember I always got their mama's permission first."

( Hannity senses a sharp pain in his left arm, the left side of his face droops and he loses the ability to speak)

Thisbump

I mean, what kind of guy calls a girls junior high to bring the girl out of class to ask her out on a date?

MensaTroll up early

I'm in Florida on a golf trip thanks - and you whining that someone is a troll is priceless. :lol:

The reason you know at least some of these Roy Moore accusations are true is that he admitted to everything that was technically legal and denied everything potentially illegal.

So Roy says sure, I dated 16 year olds when I was a 30 y/o man but he denies any overtures toward the 15 y/o. When youre in your 30s going to a high school to ask a girl out I dont think youre necessarily checking ID.

I was alive in the 1970s and can tell you youngins that this behavior was not normal even back then.

Edit: Dude also initially admitted to knowing his sexual assault accusers and later said he didnt recognize them at all.

Other than the nine women and ancillary characters who accused Roy Moore. You'd have to be an extra special kind of stupid not to think this guy was a full-on pervo creeper just by listening to his interview with Hannity. Even Hannity bent over backwards trying to give the guy a fifth and sixth chance but couldn't believe the guy was saying what are you saying. For example

I always ask their mama's out before I took the girls out.

Wow

Too bad for you that Alabamans back then apparently considered that more acceptable than the rest of the civilized world, and that's going to make the left's attempts to character assassinate Trump seem like an attack on Alabamans in general.

And they're reacting accordingly.

And that demonstrates that the left continues to be utterly tone deaf on the culture and mores of many - if not most - Americans.

:thumbsup:

Too bad for you that Alabamans back then apparently considered that more acceptable than the rest of the civilized world, and that's going to make the left's attempts to character assassinate Trump seem like an attack on Alabamans in general.

And they're reacting accordingly.

And that demonstrates that the left continues to be utterly tone deaf on the culture and mores of many - if not most - Americans.

:thumbsup:

:lol: :lol:

I mean, what kind of guy calls a girls junior high to bring the girl out of class to ask her out on a date?

Well, waiting for her at the bus stop would have been considered creepy.

• Like 1

I like how you can't disagree.

Oh no. I love your whole evil leftists are mocking the fine tradition of backwoods pedophilia argument. Its good stuff.

My family is from the south. About 50 miles from the Alabama border in fact. And trust me, no, that is not accepted, nor was it in the 1970s.

Oh no. I love your whole evil leftists are mocking the fine tradition of backwoods pedophilia argument. Its good stuff.

I knew that's how you read it. You're incorrect. They're backwards and antiquated Appalachia.

That's not the point.

The point is that leftists are so arrogant that they think their veiled disgust is veiled, and somehow wins hearts and minds in Alabama.

Just like you engaged in that winning Hillary strategy. :thumbsup:

My family is from the south. About 50 miles from the Alabama border in fact. And trust me, no, that is not accepted, nor was it in the 1970s.

Uh huh. Sure got a pretty mouth.

I knew that's how you read it. You're incorrect. They're backwards and antiquated Appalachia.

That's not the point.

The point is that leftists are so arrogant that they think their veiled disgust is veiled, and somehow wins hearts and minds in Alabama.

Just like you engaged in that winning Hillary strategy. :thumbsup:

Uh huh. Sure got a pretty mouth.

No, were pretty cool with our disgust for men in their 30s dating 16 year olds being right out in the open.

And yeah. I find large swaths of the right disgusting. I find large swaths of the left disgusting too by the way. Its because the lunatic fringes of both sides are running the show.

Let me get this straight: Mensa thinks a 30-something professional man dating a high school girl was normal in Alabama of the 70s, but liberals are the ones holding Southerners in contempt? 😂

• Like 1

Let me get this straight: Mensa thinks a 30-something professional man dating a high school girl was normal in Alabama of the 70s, but liberals are the ones holding Southerners in contempt?

Uh...liberals do - and yes, that sort of wierd crap is part of the history of the Deep South. That characterization as 'normal' though? You'll have to contort a bit more. Regardless: as evidence:

Clearly, Alabamans know all about Roy Moore, and are still voting for him.

Despite the craptastic effort of the left to smear and exaggerate every little thing.

Wasn't Moore already fired from the state TWICE?

Geesus. I'd hate to be living in Alabama right now. They are a living embodiment of every negative stereotype.

Loved the Woody vest and jr cap gun. - And 'Bamans are eating it up.

No wonder MTV has the FloriBAMA coast show. It's not even satire. LOL

Really is a tough time to be a southerner these days. Every time they want a positive voice about Trump, they get some Cleetus from MS or thereabouts, :doublethumbsup:

Liberals would have been fine with Moore if he had dated 15 year old boys.

:lol:

Honestly, I don't think you see much full throated opposition to more from the left for a reason. They're going to hang Roy Moores body around the neck of every single Republican who runs between now and the next general election. See folks? This is the party that voted for an admitted paedo! See folks? Trump supporters are fans of pedophile rapist!

I honestly think most Democrats want this guy elected simply for that fact. Now, the dude will probably get censored, but that will be a long drawn-out political fight and the Dems will love every minute of that.

Just looking at it objectively, it is already starting to crack some of the remaining support. Chipping away at white women who previously supported Trump, previously supported Moore. And that's how you win elections. Just keep chipping off one group and then another and then another.

Flipside? Bannon maybe an evil f*** but he's doing it right. He wants to destroy the GOP and it's working. Brilliant move to tell alabamans this is a states rights issue basically not an ethical or moral issue. Gee, where are we heard that in the South before?

Uh...liberals do - and yes, that sort of wierd crap is part of the history of the Deep South. That characterization as 'normal' though? You'll have to contort a bit more. Regardless: as evidence:

Clearly, Alabamans know all about Roy Moore, and are still voting for him.

Despite the craptastic effort of the left to smear and exaggerate every little thing.

Alabamans are voting for Moore for the same reason youre defending him: theyre Republican and want to maintain his seat. Im guessing the fact that he was making eyes at little girls in the food court didnt help him much though, even in Alabama.