Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump Bankrupts Secret Service

What the hell? He BK's everything else he touches.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex'' Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

The agency has faced a crushing workload since the height of the contentious election season, and it has not relented in the first seven months of the administration. Agents must protect Trump – who has traveled almost every weekend to his properties in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia – and his adult children whose business trips and vacations have taken them across the country and overseas.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

I swear, if I'm pOTUS and I need a change of scenery? I'd focking LOVE to have Camp David for just me and my family.

Honestly, I'd like to pin one of his retarded followers down, play ALL the quotes from Trump about how "he'd be too busy to take vacations" "Obama's vacations cost SO much..." - and then hit them with this story. I mean, for fock's sake - what / how do you reconcile the two - other than Trump lied out his ass?

Just think - we'll be paying for this shiit long after he's impeached.

Honestly? It should be: You get 4 trips a year. After that, your dime, Mr. POTUS.

Considering all the crazy whack job Liberals who wish death upon him I would have probably bankrupted the SS too. The same people who shot Scalise, who are gunning down police every weekend, etc...

Considering all the crazy whack job Liberals who wish death upon him I would have probably bankrupted the SS too. The same people who shot Scalise, who are gunning down police every weekend, etc...

If media just reported the news without opinion, it would take 10 minutes per day. With the advent of the internet and 24 hour news, having hours to fill means getting people worked up with loud opinions. With that in mind....

There will always be weak minds that wish death upon whoever the president is. Always. No sense in letting it affect you.

If media just reported the news without opinion, it would take 10 minutes per day. With the advent of the internet and 24 hour news, having hours to fill means getting people worked up with loud opinions. With that in mind....

There will always be weak minds that wish death upon whoever the president is. Always. No sense in letting it affect you.

It is different this time and you know it is. A large percentage of one side has gone absolutely bat sh!t crazy.

Or...

Stay the fock in the WH for a weekend? You know, with your own personal - EVERYthing (chef, butler, barber, stylist, etc) - Or Camp David, or any number of Federal Properties. - Some of which have their own Golf Course. Or, Dinner at any one of the most beautiful Embassies in the world, or..

I mean, even if we ignore the fact that O had more threats against him than the previous 5 Presidents combined, even HE managed to stay in and throw some of the coolest parties since JFK.

He's already biitched about the WH and Camp David. Geez, tough life. Just not enough gaudy, garrish gold-leaf for you?

It is different this time and you know it is. A large percentage of one side has gone absolutely bat sh!t crazy.

It was also different when we elected our first black president that a certian segment of the population believed was also Muslim while another segment of the population believed he may be the anti-Christ.

It's always different.

Trump supporters are the same rubes wearing MAGA hats that were made in China. Some folks are immune to facts.

It was also different when we elected our first black president that a certian segment of the population believed was also Muslim.

It's always different.

I don't seem to remember Senators being gun downed at baseball games or our LEO being killed every other weekend, constant death threats to our Commander-in-chief from nearly every media outlet (after a while people start to listen and see it as a call-to-action). Yeah sorry, I just don't remember that. Do you?

I don't seem to remember Senators being gun downed at baseball games or our LEO being killed every other weekend, constant death threats to our Commander-in-chief from nearly every media outlet (after a while people start to listen and see it as a call-to-action). Yeah sorry, I just don't remember that. Do you?

You're right; It wasn't a baseball game - it was a grocery store. Along with a federal judge, a little girl and a dozen or so others. (memory much?)

And: WASHINGTON – Despite a spate of White House security breaches and other attention-grabbing stunts, there has been no change in the number of threats to directed at President Trump during his first five months in office as compared to his predecessor Barack Obama, according to the Secret Service.

On average, agents have been pursuing six to eight threat reports each day, the new Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles told reporters Thursday.

But hey, "facts..."

You're right; It wasn't a baseball game - it was a grocery store. Along with a federal judge, a little girl and a dozen or so others. (memory much?)

And: WASHINGTON – Despite a spate of White House security breaches and other attention-grabbing stunts, there has been no change in the number of threats to directed at President Trump during his first five months in office as compared to his predecessor Barack Obama, according to the Secret Service.

On average, agents have been pursuing six to eight threat reports each day, the new Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles told reporters Thursday.

But hey, "facts..."

You do realize there is a lot more than just "threats" that determine where and what the SS spends its budget on right?

And: WASHINGTON Despite a spate of White House security breaches and other attention-grabbing stunts, there has been no change in the number of threats to directed at President Trump during his first five months in office as compared to his predecessor Barack Obama, according to the Secret Service.

But hey, "facts..."

Weird I don't remember celebrates hoping up a disembodied head of Obama or congressmen and women telling the people to take to the streets and fight or to #resist.

I don't remember nighty news and talk shows spending every day and night right out calling the POTUS a Nazi.

But you're right it's exactly the same.

Weird I don't remember celebrates hoping up a disembodied head of Obama or congressmen and women telling the people to take to the streets and fight or to #resist.

I don't remember nighty news and talk shows spending every day and night right out calling the POTUS a Nazi.

But you're right it's exactly the same.

Sho and wiff are simpletons. They only looks at evidence that their simple pea brains can understand which is why the world is much more black and white to them.

See? Any normal person would be like: "Yeah, I really wish he'd cut back a bit on that - especially in light of what he said about Obama... No other POTUS left the WH as many times as him - not even Bush!"

But, this is primarily the same crew that was biitching about the cost of the parties held AT the WH. :doh:

See? Any normal person would be like: "Yeah, I really wish he'd cut back a bit on that - especially in light of what he said about Obama... No other POTUS left the WH as many times as him - not even Bush!"

But, this is primarily the same crew that was biitching about the cost of the parties held AT the WH. :doh:

See what I mean?

Uh, yeah, I'll see your Odius Knt Kathy Griffin stunt and raise you: Obama Noose searches:

https://www.google.com/search?q=obama+noose+meme&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS700US700&oq=Obama+noose&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j0l5.10319j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And again, the difference? Most people openly denounced KG's idiotic stunt. Limblob and Jones called it 'free speech' and whined about thin skinned libruhls. See the difference??

Trump supporters are the same rubes wearing MAGA hats that were made in China. Some folks are immune to facts.

Islamic sympathizers are the same rubes who call someone islamaphobic and a racist when they point out that Islam is a violent cult.

Islamic sympathizers are the same rubes who call someone islamaphobic and a racist when they point out that Islam is a violent cult.

You're both idiots: Congratulations!

Are you wearing your MAGA dunce cap today?

Yeah...that's why.

Never had threats with Obummer, right.

Just dumb

You're both idiots: Congratulations!

Are you wearing your MAGA dunce cap today?

Your bringing up anyone's fashion choices? And one of those groups are clowns rejected by everyone. The other blows people up. Bit of a false equivalency.

Yeah...that's why.

Never had threats with Obummer, right.

Just dumb

They all get death threats, its the nature of the position, but you know it is different this time and if you can't see or admit that you are truly dumber than I thought you were.

They can't...everythingnis the fault of the left.

The group of zero personal responsibility.

The liberals are their biggest problems in life.

They all get death threats, its the nature of the position, but you know it is different this time and if you can't see or admit that you are truly dumber than I thought you were.

Because it's not different this time.

Because you are once again talking out your ass and are full of .

Trump needs to get a hold of himself. He's acting like the bumpkin who hit the lottery and lost it.

Your bringing up anyone's fashion choices? And one of those groups are clowns rejected by everyone. The other blows people up. Bit of a false equivalency.

Yes I am laughing at Trumptard rubes for wearing MAGA caps that were made overseas. Your hero is making a fool out of you and you don't even know it. :doh:

I mean honestly, STRIP ALL THE NAMES, PARTIES, ETC. out.

Don't you guys think say, 4 paid/protected vacations a year would be pretty much sufficient?

I mean, most of these fockers are millionaires, but even if not, God, any of us would pretty much

LOVE to host our family/friends at the WH, Lincoln Center, Camp David - whatever.

Or - here's a thought? Get creative and hang with one of the ex-Presidents since they already have a lot of

coverage in place already. I'm just saying there's options.

Remember, these guys still get unlimited campaign trips (allegedly out of the party's pocket), PLUS fly anywhere in the world.

I don't think these guys would have to worry about staying at home watching re-runs of game shows.

Yes I am laughing at Trumptard rubes for wearing MAGA caps that were made overseas. Your hero is making a fool out of you and you don't even know it. :doh:

Our hero? The way you think we perceive him is highly inaccurate and incredibly funny.

apparently, so is the SS

But hey, "facts..."

Facts don't mean anything to Trump or his supporters. They just make stuff up. The sad part is that they actually believe the shiit they make up.

Facts don't mean anything to Trump or his supporters. They just make stuff up. The sad part is that they actually believe the shiit they make up.

Do you think threats alone are the only thing that determines if the SS budget is spent or not? You really don't think it is that simple do you?

No, it really isn't. It just isn't your side this time (I'd actually argue anyone who voted for, let alone still supports Trump, is bat sh!t crazy; but that's for another day).

No, it really isn't. It just isn't your side this time (I'd actually argue anyone who voted for, let alone still supports Trump, is bat sh!t crazy; but that's for another day).

It actually really is. There is pure rage 24/7 now.

It actually really is. There is pure rage 24/7 now.

Just like the last 8 years....

itsatip that when you are angry, you rarely feel like the anger is over the top.....but when people are angry at you, you usually feel the anger is over the top. Human nature my friend.

I was bitching about Obama and buddies like hassert had 45 minutes of hotdogs at the white house. Still don't know what that means

itsatip that when you are angry, you rarely feel like the anger is over the top.....but when people are angry at you, you usually feel the anger is over the top. Human nature my friend.

I'm not fooling myself, you are fooling yourself.

Exactly. Not to mention all of this is completely self inflicted. Maybe don't elect a misogynist, racist retard, that says stupid crap pretty much non-stop next time?

Exactly. Not to mention all of this is completely self inflicted. Maybe don't elect a misogynist, racist retard, that says stupid crap pretty much non-stop next time?

Example of any racism exhibited by Trump? And please, no newbie snowflake racism.