Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Thhtarbucks...

Maybe it's just me, but the whole 3% of the gay must work here. Snarkiness is a virtue here at Thhhtarbuckth.

Maybe it's just me, but the whole 3% of the gay must work here. Snarkiness is a virtue here at Thhhtarbuckth.

Never been to a starbucks, although I do brew their coffee at home.

You should act sorta b!tchy and speak with a listhp when you brew it. Apparently it makes it taste better.

You should act sorta b!tchy and speak with a listhp when you brew it. Apparently it makes it taste better.

So does a shot of jizz.

So does a shot of jizz.

Newbie, will you verify this for us?

Why do you go there? Do you get the girly drinks with 3-4 different words in them?

Why do you go there? Do you get the girly drinks with 3-4 different words in them?

I hate coffee but go to Starbucks and get breakfast sandwiches and iced tea drinks every so often.

I view Starbucks like an ice cream shop. I'm not going for coffee. I'm going for a treat like a latte. If I want coffee I'll brew it at home. But I rarely ever go to Starbucks

How can you travel as much as you have and never gone to a Starbucks, unless you just don't drink coffee. If I'm at an airport I drink whatever coffee is in that terminal: Starbucks, Peets, whatever. Do you exit security to intentionally buy something else? :dunno:

How can you travel as much as you have and never gone to a Starbucks, unless you just don't drink coffee. If I'm at an airport I drink whatever coffee is in that terminal: Starbucks, Peets, whatever. Do you exit security to intentionally buy something else? :dunno:

I do not know. It has never been the only option.

love coffee. try to avoid starbucks as much as possible.

• Like 1

They say american coffee is the worst compared to european coffee

while i think ours is ok, the coffee i have had in france, italy, austria, switzerland, and germany was excellent. even the simple potted coffee from the little inns were wonderful.

So does a shot of jizz.

They thhaid it wathh cream! :mad:

They thhaid it wathh cream! :mad:

salted, hold the caramel.

Never been to a starbucks. I don't think I even know a person who frequents starbucks.

I like black coffee. If it was the only option and I was really wanting some coffee I'd go in. I'd rather have a mini mart cup of coffee. Or drive through McDonalds. So it is rarely the only option. Airport would probably be the only example where I may end up in a starbucks.

Hate Starbucks will go without coffee if the only option... Tastes like burnt fish to me. DD's is my preferred choice. Larger Hazelnut regular.

Thharbucks ithh out of my prithh range anyway. I won't pay that much for coffee.