Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Who are my Philly area geeks?

Question...

Obviously LeGarrette Blount is the main RB now, but what is the talk of Wendell Smallwood up there?

Live in Fishtown / East Kensington, work across from City Hall.

What's up? :bandana:

Question...

Obviously LeGarrette Blount is the main RB now, but what is the talk of Wendell Smallwood up there?

There's actually talk that Blount is no lock to make the roster. No backs have really stood out at camp. Smallwood, Pumphrey, Clements, or Blount. Obviously, someone is going to end up being the number one guy. At some point, Sproles isn't going to be able to do it. I wanted Mixon in the draft. I think they will regret passing on him for years.

Live in Fishtown / East Kensington, work across from City Hall.

What's up? :bandana:

I'll message you

If it doesn't work out you guys can just get drunk and throw things like all the years before. So that's something.

If it doesn't work out you guys can just get drunk and throw things like all the years before. So that's something.

Most feared stadium and fans in the league. Wouldn't have it any other way. :pointstosky:

Most feared stadium and fans in the league. Wouldn't have it any other way. :pointstosky:

Lol. You and MDC are big eagles fans now. Wouldn't know Wilbert Montgomery from Montgomery ward.

Lol. You and MDC are big eagles fans now. Wouldn't know Wilbert Montgomery from Montgomery ward.

Yeah, we both waited until they were winning rings to jump on the bandwagon. :doh: You suck at this.

Yeah, we both waited until they were winning rings to jump on the bandwagon. :doh: You suck at this.

You're the one who said you were a dolphin fan. You even said it when you were using your alias while suspended.

Funny how you supported Goodels decision during Bounty Gate on one and and on the other you support a bunch of unruly fans that have no problem hurting people, physicaly of the opposing team, just for cheering their team and wearing their colors. Hypocrisy at it's finest. :thumbsdown:

HT seems to spend all day every day here hitting up the same 10-12 different posters, attempting to bait them into an online sword fight.

He really seems like a total focking loser, and very likely a self loathing hung closet f@g. :dunno:

HT seems to spend all day every day here hitting up the same 10-12 different posters, attempting to bait them into an online sword fight.

He really seems like a total focking loser, and very likely a self loathing hung closet f@g. :dunno:

Lol. Nerve struck.

There's actually talk that Blount is no lock to make the roster. No backs have really stood out at camp. Smallwood, Pumphrey, Clements, or Blount. Obviously, someone is going to end up being the number one guy. At some point, Sproles isn't going to be able to do it. I wanted Mixon in the draft. I think they will regret passing on him for years.

Wow interesting... I did a search and see what you are saying... I had no idea he was already 30...

Thanks for the info...

• Like 1

Lol. Nerve struck.

I notice you didn't deny anything.

Do you pursue your daily slapfighting partners in alphabetical order by username? Or just whoever happens to be around. :dunno:

You're the one who said you were a dolphin fan. You even said it when you were using your alias while suspended.

I was a Dolphins fan as a kid. As always, I told everyone that. Including the reason why I switched to the Eagles. Don't play stupid. No one knows more about me here than you do, Creeper. You and your spreadsheet.

Funny how you supported Goodels decision during Bounty Gate on one and and on the other you support a bunch of unruly fans that have no problem hurting people, physicaly of the opposing team, just for cheering their team and wearing their colors. Hypocrisy at it's finest. :thumbsdown:

Link to Eagles or their fans ever hurting an opponent's players? Or offering money for anyone who did? I'll wait.

He got used to the old women arguing with him as he was writing their parking tickets.

I notice you didn't deny anything.

Do you pursue your daily slapfighting partners in alphabetical order by username? Or just whoever happens to be around. :dunno:

You're my favorite.

You're my favorite.

Because I mostly ignore you? My cat is like that.

Because I mostly ignore you? My cat is like that.

You keep a cat with a Sasquatch living with you? The downstairs neighbors must love you.

Link to Eagles or their fans ever hurting an opponent's players? Or offering money for anyone who did? I'll wait.

Sad when an opposing fan there can't even go and enjoy the game for fear of being verbally and physically abused. And you seem to be proud of that. Hypocrisy.

Sad when an opposing fan there can't even go and enjoy the game for fear of being verbally and physically abused. And you seem to be proud of that. Hypocrisy.

Yes they can. Just don't act like a tool. I've seen plenty of opposing fans treated with respect. Or just ignored. Don't be a tool, and you'll walk back to your car uninjured. :music_guitarred:

Yes they can. Just don't act like a tool. I've seen plenty of opposing fans treated with respect. Or just ignored. Don't be a tool, and you'll walk back to your car uninjured. :music_guitarred:

Bullshit

And I've heard of many fans not treated fairly just for wearing their jersey. Didn't they used to have a jail and judge in the stadium? I'm sure they were there because Eagles fans treated the opposition with respect. :rollseyes:

And I've heard of many fans not treated fairly just for wearing their jersey. Didn't they used to have a jail and judge in the stadium? I'm sure they were there because Eagles fans treated the opposition with respect. :rollseyes:

There may have been an incident or two where drunk fans weren't real kind to fans wearing other teams' jerseys. Life is all about choices. If you choose to wear something that you know could be dangerous, then that's on you. :dunno: I have personally never given anyone sh1t at a game.

There may have been an incident or two where drunk fans weren't real kind to fans wearing other teams' jerseys. Life is all about choices. If you choose to wear something that you know could be dangerous, then that's on you. :dunno: I have personally never given anyone sh1t at a game.

One or two? :lol:

I'm curious as to what you mean by "most feared stadium and fans". Sounds like you don't have a problem with Eagles fans being dangerous.

Sort of like if you chose to counter protest at a nazi rally. You should know those people are dangerous.

One or two? :lol:

I'm curious as to what you mean by "most feared stadium and fans". Sounds like you don't have a problem with Eagles fans being dangerous.

I would like to see stats showing that more people get abused or beat up at Eagles games than everywhere else in the league. I bet that's not the case at all. But I don't argue too much because I love the reputation of our fans. :thumbsup:

Sort of like if you chose to counter protest at a nazi rally. You should know those people are dangerous.

If you're scared, don't wear a Giants jersey to the stadium. It's not that hard.

Black Hole > Philly fans