Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Fun Political Forum UTSD

I have used the Union Tribune San Diego forums for years and years, mostly just for sports (Padre and Charger fan) But recently I ventured into a political forum, maybe cause there is not much left here, Wiff and his Trump obsession, Worms who doesn't go loony anymore, MDC who is just a troll I think, and thats about it, an occasional Saint Ell, or someone else, but really its most just us on the right here.

Anyways, being a San Diego forum its a majority left forum, there are a few righties but I am just getting started there. Anyways, there isn't any bannings or moderation it seems (which is good) and there have been some heated debates of late (I throw fuel on the fire obviously)

So if any of you guys are bored, come on over. I am Golden Spikes 19

http://forums.sandiegouniontribune.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=32

• Like 1

I tried to sign up but the captcha isn't showing up on my phone.

Clicked on the first thread, those poor people were all over the ABC Fake News bit from 2 Fridays ago.

I'll try and register later today.

Dibs on username Shonuff, it is available.

Although, if I wanted to rustle jimmies in a forum full of semi retarded people I'd probably just go back to fbg.

did I go too far?

http://forums.sandiegouniontribune.com/showthread.php?t=134664&page=12

lol

those are the 6 major topics in black history, do we have mexican history month? Where does it end, Italians dont have a month

as far as Thanksgiving, I tell em its just a countries tradition where the white people conquered the land and then decided that they didn't want genocide, then they had the idea of giving them more rights than what the constitution grants, making it the only time in the history of the world that the conquering force gave more rights to the conquerees.

I then tell em that we are all Americans and all should be living under the same law with the same benefits and opportunities, and that nobody should be judged by the color of their skin, but by the morale of their character.

Then I tell them that the small pox blanket is a false narrative and then we talk about famous false narratives like hands up don't shoot.

oh yah then I tell them that blacks today should be thankful for those ancestors that were slaves, cause without them they wouldn't have the opportunity to do and be anything and 50% of them would have AIDS and live in a ****hole country

"Fun Political Forum" sure sounds to me like "Fun Pancreatic Cancer."

If it's a forum full of lefties, you probably kicked the beehive with that though.

"Fun Political Forum" sure sounds to me like "Fun Pancreatic Cancer."

If it's a forum full of lefties, you probably kicked the beehive with that though.

:lol:

Exactly what I was thinking