• 0-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36+

It's that time of the year when football is over and the players have a little freedom. What is freedom? Freedom to make dumbazzs mistakes and get your name highlighted on the big board! So what will it be this year fellas, a good or bad year? These past few years have been domintated by driving infractions for some crazy reason. Why not take a limo, or have a friend drive your escalade? Last year with the lockout, we had 30 arrests after the superbowl. What will it be this year?

My personal favorite for 2011 was - - - #14 Albert Haynesworth - DT - WAS - charged Tuesday with misdemeanor sexual abuse - fondling a server in a hotel restaurant

If your curious to see last years rap sheet, here it is...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=381059

Once again NFL players...Jocstrap is available for driving your vehicle any particular night in the offseason. My rate is $1000 per night + travel expensess + hotel + food + car rental - - - this is so much cheaper than your DUI you will receive. If you smoke pot in the car, I promise I won't tell . If you bang a chick - I promise I wont look! Good luck Boys, may you have a great offseason!

A shout out to Vikes4ever who has been my co-pilot these past few years on this thread :cheers:

2012 ARRESTS

#1 J.T. Thomas - LB - CHI - misdemeanor drug charge - marijuana

#2 Rey Maualuga - LB - CIN - misdemeanor assualt - bar fight

#3 Nate Collins - DT - JAX - mariujuana possession - getting pulled over b/c window were too tinted

#4 Leroy Hill - LB - SEA - marijuana possession in his apartment

#5 Jarriel King - OT - SEA - sexual assault

#6 Samson Satele - OL - IND - disorderly conduct

#7 Koa Misi - LB - MIA - battery with serious bodily injury

#8 Mikel Leshoure - RB - DET - marijuana possession

#9 Nick Fairly - DT - DET - marijuana possession

#10 Brandon Meriweather - S - WAS - DUI

#11 Caleb King - RB - MIN - arrested for suspicion of 3rd degree assault

#12 Nick Fairly - DT - DET - DUI and eluding arrest

#13 Darius Heward-Bey - WR - OAK - DUI

#14 Jerome Felton - FB - MIN - DWI and refusing to submit a chemical test

#15 Justin Blackmon - WR - JAC - DUI

#16 David Diehl - OL - NYG - DUI

#17 Aaron Berry - CB - DET - DUI

#18 Adrian Peterson - RB - MIN - resisting arrest

#19 Dion Lewis - RB - PHI - charged with falsely reporting a fire, a felony, and misdemeanor reckless endangerment.

#20 Dez Bryant - WR - DAL - domestic violence charge

#21 Elvis Dumervil - DE - DEN - felony assault - aggravated assault with a firearm

#22 Marshawn Lynch - RB - SEA - DUI

#23 Robert Quinn - DE - STL - DUI

#24 Kenny Britt - WR - TEN - DUI

#25 Donald Washington - DB - KC - Driving - pulled over with pot. DUI of drugs

#26 Aaron Berry - DB - DET - 3 counts of simple assault for brandishing a firearm

#27 Chad Johnson - WR - MIA - domestic battery - headbutted his wifey

Jocstrap's Take

#1 Driving down the street the wrong direction! Well done J.T, that must've been some good pot! Kind Bud eh? Read my... "once again NFL players spew"

#2 So you're in a bar as an NFL player, do you really think it's a good idea to punch the clubs general manager in the face? Control yourself man

#3 Illegal window tinting (weak for the cop to do this) leads to mary jane possession. Well, at least you weren't driving down the wrong side of the street Nate!

#4 Duuuude, don't you know to put the towel at the base of the door so the smell doesn't travel all the way down the hall? Or, blow it out the window as well.

#5 Get the girl drunk and high, then sexually assault her - - oooops

#6 4:00 a.m. nothing but trouble can happen. Disorderly conduct - eh, not so bad

#7 nothing good can happen at a bar for a football player. Why not just beat the sh!t out of him while you're at it. Serious bodily injury ='s trouble

#8 Another pot in car arrest. Jeez. Well, at least he tried to eat it all - smart thinking! "hold on officer, let me finish this bite of my burger:)"

#9 Good gawd - speeding around the neighborhood smokin' pot. WTF? I can understand a college/high school kid, but a guy that can afford a limo driver - dumb

#10 DUI well, don't say I didn't offer my services

#11 I'm not sure about this one - skull fracture, facial fracture, possible serious brain injury? Is this for the victim or is Caleb the victim? Hmmm, not clear

#12 Way to Go Nick - you were arrrested 8 weeks ago, and now again for a DUI then trying to eludue the police. Hope you've save some of your signing bonus money, bc at this rate, you'll be out of the league in three years max.

#13 Dui for DHB - just went I thought you were going to break out - hopefully not from prison

#14 DWI - don't get in the car NFL players after drinking - you will be caught

#15 come on Justin - really? Don't you know the police officers in Stillwater by now?

#16 DUI - when are these guys going to learn?

#17 Another Detroit arrest - this is getting ridiculous. They need to be treated like babies apparently - nightly check in is about to come into play

#18 ADP nothing good ever happens a bar after 2:00am - how could getting a glass of water turn into getting tackled by the police?

#19 This one brings a tear of wtf joy to my offseason arrests. This is so bad, it's beautiful. Post 59 I've copied and pasted the story. My winning vote for 2012 so far!

#20 The guy tries to stay at home and still gets in trouble - HIT DA HO! Even thought the details aren't out yet - crazy b!tch just wants her money

#21 A firearm? Did we not learn anything from PLAXINOOOOOOOOOOO - - that's what I said after I had recently drafted him - dumbazzs

#22 Lynch - you just got paid the big bucks - HIRE JOCSTRAP FOR AN EVENING - my rates are listed above - jeez another DUI

#23 DWI Again - - one day, one of these fellas is going to give me a call to drive them around for the evening! My rate are listed above

#24 Britt - DUI - bejeebus boy - just go ahead and reserve your jell cell for the future.

#25 duuude - I said I would tote you around in the limo while you smoke the herb. My rates are listed above

#26 Berry's second arrest this offseason - should see some sort of a suspension here.

#27 Way to go Chad. You marry the girl in July and head butt her in August. I'm no DR PHIL, but I don't see you staying married to her for life at this rate

SCORECARD

Marijuana in car - 5

Marijuana in apartment - 1

Assault/Battery - 5

Sexual Assault - 1

Disorderly Conduct - 1

DUI/DWI - 10

Resisting Arrest - 1

Falsely reporting a fire - 1 and probably won't be a number two:)

Domestic Violence - 2

Quiet so far. :unsure:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826ee69c/article/report-bears-thomas-facing-misdemeanor-drug-charge

Chicago Bears linebacker J.T. Thomas is facing a misdemeanor drug possession charge after police in Morgantown, W.Va., said they caught him driving the wrong way down a one-way street and found marijuana in his car.

Morgantown Police Chief Ed Preston said Thomas, 23, was charged Monday morning. The officer who pulled over Thomas detected the odor of marijuana, Preston said, and when the player retrieved information the officer had requested from the glove box, small plastic bags with marijuana fell out.

#2 Nate Collins - DT - Jaguars - Possession of marijuana - Link

#3 Leroy Hill - LB - Seahawks - Possession of marijuana - Link

Still waiting on the first DUI...

#2 Nate Collins - DT - Jaguars - Possession of marijuana - Link

#3 Leroy Hill - LB - Seahawks - Possession of marijuana - Link

Still waiting on the first DUI...

They are just trying to kill the pain :ninja:

Thanks worm for the updates!

POT POT POT so far :banana:

Rey Maualuga was arrested for assault a few weeks back.

dang, missed this one as well. Thanks Shovelheadt. I'll add in a few minutes

Hill's arrest was sketchy as hell. Drug dogs doing random floor checks because of one call at 1 AM? And they find partially smoked blunts and Mary Jane residue? Way to make the streets of Atlanta a safer place guys. I'm sure the local police department has MUCH better ways to spend their time and resources. :rolleyes:

That being said, Hill is an idiot and obviously can't be trusted to make mature decisions. Now his entire career is in jeopardy because he can't resist getting high. The 2009 arrest was because he was passed out in his car at an intersection. :lol:

Pretty quiet so far this year.

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20120319/SPORTS/120319740/1004/SPORTS

Tackle Jarriel King was released by the Seahawks Monday, the same day a Charlotte, S.C. TV station reported that King had been arrested for sexual assault.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120321/SPORTS03/120321027/Offensive-lineman-signs-Colts-4-days-after-his-arrest

Free agent offensive lineman Samson Satele has signed with the Indianapolis Colts the club announced this morning, four days after he was arrested on a disorderly conduct charge in Aiea, Hawaii.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/mar/30/nfl-dolphins-lb-koa-misi-arrested-battery-warrant/

Miami Dolphins linebacker Koa Misi has been arrested on a warrant from California on charges stemming from a bar fight several months ago.

A Broward Sheriff's Office spokesman says the 25-year-old Misi was arrested Friday without incident at his home in Weston. Officials say they were contacted about making the arrest by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office in California.

:dunno:

Mikel Leshoure - The Weedeater.

That bastage is killing me. If he catches a suspension I will be pissed! He rode my dynasty bench all season last year, I NEED something out of him this year.

Thanks guys for the updates. Apparently my links only cover fantasy football relevant players. Who cares about the o-line men:)

Mikel Leshore could be a biggy though. This is his 2nd offense and suspension could follow. Not like he's seen the field anyway with his achilles injury all last year. I wonder how serious he is about his nfl career and rehab if he's pulled over with pot. Trying to eat it means he has knowledge of the subject. I'm assuming he's using it daily :ninja:

I have voted in this thread the last couple years. I cant believe i missed it this year. I voted 16-20.

That bastage is killing me. If he catches a suspension I will be pissed! He rode my dynasty bench all season last year, I NEED something out of him this year.

between Best's scrambled noodle and Leshoure's baked noodle I've got two dynasty roster spots locked up on the Lions worthless backfield. :wall:

between Best's scrambled noodle and Leshoure's baked noodle I've got two dynasty roster spots locked up on the Lions worthless backfield. :wall:

I think Kevin Smith was resigned to a one year deal 2012. He might end up being the man again until he gets hurt AGAIN :wall:

Another Lion goes down..

Per Rotoworld...

Lions DT Fairley arrested on marijuana charge

Lions DT Nick Fairley was arrested Tuesday on a misdemeanor second degree marijuana possession charge.

Fairley was arrested just after noon following a citizen complaint about a car speeding through the neighborhood several times. The franchise has now seen its first- and second-round picks from last season arrested for weed possession in a three-week span. As this was Fairley's first known offense, he is unlikely to land in as much hot water as Mikel Leshoure.

Another Lion goes down..

Per Rotoworld...

just make the sh!t legal so we don't lose 1/2 the NFL players this year :wall:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828a0841/article/redskins-brandon-meriweather-arrested-on-suspicion-of-dui?module=HP11_headline_stack

Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather was arrested Thursday morning in Arlington, Va., on suspicion of driving under the influence, Arlington County Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck confirmed.

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2012/4/28/2984633/minnesota-vikings-running-back-caleb-king-jailed-on-assault-charge

Minnesota Vikings' running back Caleb King, signed by the Vikings and placed on the practice squad shortly after the NFL lockout, was arrested in Anoka County this morning on suspicion of third-degree assault. He is still in the Anoka County Jail at this time.

Thanks Vikes :cheers:

added them both. Not sure what to make out of this tweet/text/quote...

The 22-year-old male Caleb King allegedly assaulted is hospitalized with a skull fracture, facial fracture and possible serious brain injury

Thanks Vikes :cheers:

added them both. Not sure what to make out of this tweet/text/quote...

The 22-year-old male Caleb King allegedly assaulted is hospitalized with a skull fracture, facial fracture and possible serious brain injury

He assaulted the dude, King was cut.

Nick Fairly - you are wasting your talent away...

(MOBILE, Ala.) According to jail records, Nick Fairley, a local NFL player, was arrested early Sunday morning on DUI and eluding charges after Alabama State Troopers say he lead them on a chase.

Jail records show Fairley is currently out after posting bail.

This makes Fairley's second arrest in eight weeks in Mobile. He was arrested in April for marijuana possession.

Fairley is currently a defensive tackle for the Detroit Lions, and was the Lions' first-round draft pick in 2011.

Local 15 has contacted Alabama State Troopers and is following the story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47583157/ns/local_news-mobile_al/t/nick-fairley-arrested-dui-attempting-elude/

Nick Fairly - you are wasting your talent away...

(MOBILE, Ala.) According to jail records, Nick Fairley, a local NFL player, was arrested early Sunday morning on DUI and eluding charges after Alabama State Troopers say he lead them on a chase.

Jail records show Fairley is currently out after posting bail.

This makes Fairley's second arrest in eight weeks in Mobile. He was arrested in April for marijuana possession.

Fairley is currently a defensive tackle for the Detroit Lions, and was the Lions' first-round draft pick in 2011.

Local 15 has contacted Alabama State Troopers and is following the story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47583157/ns/local_news-mobile_al/t/nick-fairley-arrested-dui-attempting-elude/

what the fock is going on in Detroit :dunno: pot heads all over the place and that meat head Titus Young punching a teamate.. soo much young talent but they are starting to look like the bungles :cry:

what the fock is going on in Detroit :dunno: pot heads all over the place and that meat head Titus Young punching a teamate.. soo much young talent but they are starting to look like the bungles :cry:

Fairley has to be suspended this time around. 2 arrests in 8 weeks. 4 games is my prediction.

Eluding police :doh: :wall:

Seriously!?!?

It's one thing to get in trouble with the law. But to have one player arrested twice in a month for the same offense & a different player gets arrested twice in less than 2 months? Between Fairley & LeShoure, they were Detroit's top two picks in 2011. Put a leash on these goons because they just don't get it.

Fairley has to be suspended this time around. 2 arrests in 8 weeks. 4 games is my prediction.

Eluding police :doh: :wall:

I wonder if Goodell will hand down a heavier suspension in regards to the frequency of these two offenses. Set a precedent so these clowns get it through their thick skulls!

Seriously!?!?

It's one thing to get in trouble with the law. But to have one player arrested twice in a month for the same offense & a different player gets arrested twice in less than 2 months? Between Fairley & LeShoure, they were Detroit's top two picks in 2011. Put a leash on these goons because they just don't get it.

Not sure how it would affect the Lions as a team along with any salary cap ramifications, but I'd consider making him an example buy cutting him outright.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/vikings-fullback-arrested-mcdonald-drive-thru-155511771.html

Minnesota Vikings fullback Jerome Felton was arrested over the weekend for driving while intoxicated. Or, more appropriately, he was arrested for idling while waiting for a late-night Big Mac.

The 25-year-old was stopped at 3 a.m. while in a drive-thru lane at a McDonald's near Minneapolis. Police were responding to a report of an intoxicated man behind the wheel.

According to Judd Zulgad of ESPN1500, Felton was booked for second-degree driving while intoxicated with an aggravating factor of refusal to take an alcohol breath test. He was booked and released on $12,000 bond.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8003562/jacksonville-jaguars-rookie-justin-blackmon-arrested-dui

Justin Blackman arrested for DUI

.24 baby, solid drinking young man.

.24 is particularly impressive seeing as how it was 10:00 am. Boy must have been in the .3's before the delay before they brethalyzer.

Jerome Felton - Minnesota Vikings - Suspicion of driving while impaired and refusal to submit to a chemical test - June 1

Vikings fullback Jerome Felton caught a case in Eden Prairie, Minnesota Friday night, June 1. He was arrested on suspicion of driving while impaired refusing to submit to a chemical test. In California, for example, the law states if you refuse the test, your license is revoked for one year. A second refusal in 10 years results in a two-year revocation and a third gets a 3-year revocation. Felton has been in the NFL for five years, playing with Panthers and Colts before joining the Vikings.

MISSED ONE

Jerome Felton - Minnesota Vikings - Suspicion of driving while impaired and refusal to submit to a chemical test - June 1

Vikings fullback Jerome Felton caught a case in Eden Prairie, Minnesota Friday night, June 1. He was arrested on suspicion of driving while impaired refusing to submit to a chemical test. In California, for example, the law states if you refuse the test, your license is revoked for one year. A second refusal in 10 years results in a two-year revocation and a third gets a 3-year revocation. Felton has been in the NFL for five years, playing with Panthers and Colts before joining the Vikings.

MISSED ONE

:nono: