Sign in to follow this  
scherber830

Kevin Boss is a Raider

this helps their running game...as a giants fan, it's disappointing to see him go. I think it will affect our running game and protections...I wonder what the giants are thinking? giants fans, what do you think?

this helps their running game...as a giants fan, it's disappointing to see him go. I think it will affect our running game and protections...I wonder what the giants are thinking? giants fans, what do you think?

I assume the Giants couldn't find a way to get far enough under the cap to sign him........... I've seen they are only like 600K under right now. It's definately going to hurt them not having Boss there in protection.

I don't see great increase in value for Boss. A few more passes maybe but still see him as a good #2 TE nothing more.

Of course it's been reported that the Raiders were like 15M over so I don't know how they can afford him either. Must be planning on doing a lot of restructuring of other deals. :dunno:

You have to bump Eli down as well, not that he was going to be a world-beater. Eli certainly had low-end QB1 value, especially in 12-14 team leagues.

Boss's value has to drop because Oakland's offense and QB are a definite downgrade from the Giants.

I'm also disappointed to see him go. He is primarily a blocker and a great one at that. Eli doesn't throw enough to his TE so I'm guessing that's another reason why Boss left to hopefully get more involved in the passing game. He has showed flashes and was a big target for Eli but it is what it is. I think it's a great signing on the Raiders part which you can't say that too often.

You have to bump Eli down as well, not that he was going to be a world-beater. Eli certainly had low-end QB1 value, especially in 12-14 team leagues.

Boss's value has to drop because Oakland's offense and QB are a definite downgrade from the Giants.

Yeah....so Eli has RB's, Nicks and Manningham to throw to. I don't get that. Not a whole lot of weapons in NY right now. If I wait on a QB it will be for Roethlesberger now, not Eli.