Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

I am guessing some chick caught him trying to take a peek up her skirt or something

When I was 7, my friends and I paid neighborhood girls to come into our treehouse, take their panties off and let us stare at them for 60 seconds.

How in the hell could this be substantiated? Theres no way unless authorities were involved, and Im sure that would have been uncovered. If he wasnt convicted of anything, this is a non story.

It couldn't be, embarrassing Hail Mary.

When I was 7, my friends and I paid neighborhood girls to come into our treehouse, take their panties off and let us stare at them for 60 seconds.

he once asked a Hawaiian girl in school if she was from the Island of Komoniwanaleiyu

• Like 1

I dont know if I could trust a guy who didn't try stuff in High School

I got smacked for mushroomheading my girlfriends chocolate starfish "on accident' in highschool. Just a tickle. She wasn't amused. :banana: :dunno:

The mentality here is 'let's just dig up whatever sh*t we can find and throw it at him and hope something sticks.'

They can't stop the nomination, but they can get an 'A' for effort.

The mentality here is 'let's just dig up whatever sh*t we can find and throw it at him and hope something sticks.'

Showboat retard speeches and lies gets them an A for effort? Focking laughable. :lol:

Been going on for a while. Remember John Kerry when he was running for POTUS. People were making stuff.

Been going on for a while. Remember John Kerry when he was running for POTUS. People were making stuff.

Those people put their names and faces behind what they said.

Those people put their names and faces behind what they said.

This whole anonymous sources, believe all women, etc.. nonsense has got to stop.

Of course, you're only supposed to believe anonymous sources and all women if it's against a Conservative. Otherwise, they're lying.

Swift Boat BS remains the most disgusting political attackIve seen. The Birther stuff comes close though.

Swift Boat BS remains the most disgusting political attackIve seen. The Birther stuff comes close though.

The attacks from the Bush crew on MCCain in 2000 were worse IMO

The attacks from the Bush crew on MCCain in 2000 were worse IMO

The South Carolina primary. Youre right. Awful. I was a big fan of McCain in 2000 and that was the moment I started to despise GWB and my opinion of him has only gotten worse.

You, sir, will never be a supreme court justice. I hope it was worth it.

It was. :banana:

Was flipping around this morning. Trying to avoid the oh God it's raining news stories.

Here's what a pile of crap this whole thing is. Even MSNBC won't repeat the leaked rumor of whatever it is that Cavanaugh allegedly did.

Really is a classless move no matter what.

I would gut Pelosi like a spring trout just on principle alone. And that was before all this nonsense.

The South Carolina primary. Youre right. Awful. I was a big fan of McCain in 2000 and that was the moment I started to despise GWB and my opinion of him has only gotten worse.

Same here.

Just like the anonymous NYT Op Ed, this one is dying a quick death.

Nice conflation, but not the same at all.

The nyt op-ed is consistent with about 15 other accounts of what's going on in the White House.

This Kava bullshiit is out of left field.

Nice conflation, but not the same at all.

The nyt op-ed is consistent with about 15 other accounts of what's going on in the White House.

This Kava bullshiit is out of left field.

Exactly the same. If you have an allegation, stand up for it. That Op Ed is still FP News with a name at the bottom. Cowardice is not being rewarded.

I once passed Brett Kavanaugh in the hall and he didn't say hello, just waved at me...

#metoo :-(

Anonymous source wants to remain anonymous with little or no details on something that supposedly happened 40 years ago with no evidence provided.

Congrats left leaners..............your party is completely lawless now.

• Like 1

Anonymous source wants to remain anonymous with little or no details on something that supposedly happened 40 years ago with no evidence provided.

Congrats left leaners..............your party is completely lawless now.

I'm shocked it's an anonymous source. Shocked I tell you

A rumor floating around is that while at a party in high school Kav and a friend locked a girl in a bedroom, making her feel threatened. She was able to get out of the room.

No sexual accusations.

The deranged left is trying to spin it as a kidnapping.

:lol:

Oh, and feinstein has had this information since July.

I didn't like the chick they trotted out for Roy Moore. Because even if the allegations were true, it was like it was decades ago, it wasn't that bad, get the fuuck over it. And she seemed to disappear just as soon as the election was over.

But at least in that case, Roy Moore was a genuine creeper. And there were multiple sources to confirm that.

If Feinstein's behind this, I hope they run it out of town. I really do.

Oh and kids? The FBI refused to pursue these allegations. I'm guessing that this time? You're going to like that. Or did they switch back from being the Great deep dark state conspiracy just for this one possible occasion?

Loons on the left, loons on the right...

Exactly. Sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior were the cornerstones of our existence.

No sh!t,I was so horny the crack of dawn wasn't safe.

A rumor floating around is that while at a party in high school Kav and a friend locked a girl in a bedroom, making her feel threatened. She was able to get out of the room.

No sexual accusations.

If this is really the allegation...

:doh:

This kind of garbage has to stop..

Actually, in a way, I don't mind stuff like this. Because you literally have to catch these bitches in flat-out lies in order to shut down The whole me too bullshit. Just like the broad they went after Chris Hardwick and got her ass handed to her.

Just keep over playing that card sugartits. It'll come back to haunt you.

No sexual accusations.

It's shameful Democrats would taint actual sexual misconduct with this garbage.

It's shameful Democrats would taint actual sexual misconduct with this garbage.

I know, while legitimate sexual misconduct like Katie Johnson versus Trump goes by the wayside.

Kava has to be thinking, what the hell? Trump can rape a 13 year old girl and I'm getting slammed by this crap?

No sexual accusations.

Yeah, that wouldnt even make the top 50 list of inappropriate sh!t I did in high school. And I was lame.

Trump campaigned for Roy Moore. He seems to like rapists and chesters, probably cause hes a little handsy himself.

Or did they switch back from being the Great deep dark state conspiracy just for this one possible occasion?

Speaking of loons...............you missed the latest text messages revealed between Strzok and Page? The ones where they talk about openly leaking details of an active investigation along with the CIA for "political reasons".

Just keep watching CNN sunshine and eat the sh!t they're feeding you.

Trump campaigned for Roy Moore. He seems to like rapists and chesters, probably cause hes a little handsy himself.

he grabs them by the mdc!