Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Florida Shooting

Retired cops and military , armed, posted in the school. Won't cost that much. Pay per diem. Or pay a couple of useless gym teachers and other nonsense positions.

Police and military should be the only people allowed to own guns aside from specially licensed hunting rifles. Why? Because a few bad apples spoil the bunch, sorry.

Video games have nothing to do with anything. Its 2018, stop living in 1994 when people thought mortal kombat was warping young minds. You sound like a fuddy duddy.

Gun free zones are dumb and do nothing. Everywhere is a gun free zone, its implied.

Guns dont kill, people do. However, having a gun around is a ticking time bomb for an accident. Oops, Timmy found the gun and shot his sister. Thanks Obama. No, you are a loonbat pretending to be Dirty Harry, you dont need a gun.

lol

this is literally what the nazis thought.

sieg heil Obergruppenführer Tanatastic

The best part about these shootings is all they do is make gun sales spike. Its not safe out there! Better get a gun! To gun store owners, days like this are Xmas.

The best part about these shootings is all they do is make gun sales spike. Its not safe out there! Better get a gun! To gun store owners, days like this are Xmas.

And yet, somehow we have like twice the number of guns in circulation as like 20 years ago and also a huge drop in gun crime in the same span. You'd think things are way worse than they used to be but they're way better. Yet you still have people like Gobble pushing for more and more gun control. Crazy.

We do need to take the guns away from psychos.....Gobbledog, please give up your pistol(s).

Nevah! I enjoy shooting holes in paper.

Ban commercial sales.

Think Im going to spend some of my bonus on a Mossberg 590. Too many idiots shooting people, and my wife cant hit the side of a bus with my handgun. If she cant hit an intruder with a shotgun...

• Like 1

Think Im going to spend some of my bonus on a Mossberg 590. Too many idiots shooting people, and my wife cant hit the side of a bus with my handgun. If she cant hit an intruder with a shotgun...

:thumbsup:

I have a Mossberg 590 for home defense. Great gun....get the one with collapsable stock.

• Like 1

I played a lot of video games in my life. But when I was a kid, the realistic nature of games didn't exist, at all. I am not going to say that allowing a child to basically live in some fantasy land where he is out of touch with reality isn't going to contribute in some of these cases.

Ok so this punk was already flagged as a complete loser. We should have executed him before this happened.

Apparently domestic terrorism is ok. WTF happened to putting terrorist in jail and or/ making them disappear. This guy falls under terrorism as far as I'm concerned and he should have been locked up long before this happened.

this mental health BS. Just eliminate losers like this.

And yet, somehow we have like twice the number of guns in circulation as like 20 years ago and also a huge drop in gun crime in the same span. You'd think things are way worse than they used to be but they're way better. Yet you still have people like Gobble pushing for more and more gun control. Crazy.

There’s other reasons America is far and away the leader of gun related deaths. A certain factor...a thing that we have the most of here that causes the most gun crime and also causes others to purchase more guns in fear of that crime, thus perpetuating the cycle. But I won’t name it or go into it..

What if the shooter purchased or received his like you did yours?

One was a gift and the other two I bought legally. What difference would it make how the shooter obtained his? I don't follow.

Ban commercial sales.

That is a question based upon this comment:

How is my question unreasonable or not logical as a starting point based upon the comment above?

:dunno:

Tough call, either it's when you ask him for a definition and then basically provide it for him, or the absolutely absurdity of the definition you provided as a starting point.

Tough call, either it's when you ask him for a definition and then provide one, or the absolutely absurdity of the definition you provided as a starting point.

If my definition was absurd, it's only because his comment was. So, you're agreeing with me that his comments were stupid. See, logic works. And I won this thread.

:pointstosky:

Retired cops and military , armed, posted in the school. Won't cost that much. Pay per diem. Or pay a couple of useless gym teachers and other nonsense positions.

Ugg.....there are 4200 chools in florida.....even if you paid them a paltry $25k a year.....do the math on that. Where are you coming up with that money when schools are already cash strapped?

And our kids are already fat focks....cant take away PE.

I have a Mossberg 590 for home defense. Great gun....get the one with collapsable stock.

I have a Mossberg 500 with a 10 round drum, like this video. I also put on a Magpul stock, Warhammer rail, holographic sight, flip-up sights, and flashlight.

• Like 1

Ugg.....there are 4200 chools in florida.....even if you paid them a paltry $25k a year.....do the math on that. Where are you coming up with that money when schools are already cash strapped?

This would never be a thing, it’s just more potential problems. Plus parents wouldn’t want their kids at school with armed gunmen. Then you will get the occasional case of the unhinged and underpaid gunman going nuts.

Take away PE. The kids are fat anyway, it's not working. Waste of time.

Take away PE. The kids are fat anyway, it's not working. Waste of time.

Not happening. Take away the fockin algebra teacher before the PE teacher...or the art teacher.

If my definition was absurd, it's only because his comment was. So, you're agreeing with me that his comments were stupid. See, logic works. And I won this thread.

:pointstosky:

Looks like you been taking logic and posting lessons from Drobe. Good luck with that.

16 dead. Beat the living ###### out of this loser.

He probably won't even get the death penalty.

Just dropping in to say "thoughts and prayers", you know, since that's all we do as a civilized society about mass shootings.

Looks like you been taking logic and posting lessons from Drobe. Good luck with that.

MGCGA

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Just dropping in to say "thoughts and prayers", you know, since that's all we do as a civilized society about mass shootings.

We mourn, we condemn the shooters and gun violence, then we buy more guns. It’s as predictable as the tide.

We mourn, we condemn the shooters and gun violence, then we buy more guns. Its as predictable as the tide.

I love the fact our country is as violent as Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and other Middle East dare I say "shitthole" countries. Makes me proud to do my part. Thoughts and prayers.

This is the FFToday Geek forum, not Boys.

Beat the out of him daily and down his throat unilt he begs to die.

Not happening. Take away the fockin algebra teacher before the PE teacher...

Wow. Is your goal for us to become a third world country? :unsure:

We mourn, we condemn the shooters and gun violence, then we buy more guns. It’s as predictable as the tide.

Banning guns will work as well as banning drugs and banning alcohol in the 20s.

I love the fact our country is as violent as Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and other Middle East dare I say "shitthole" countries. Makes me proud to do my part. Thoughts and prayers.

Stupid liberal babble.