Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump affair with playboy model Karen McDougal

What kind of hat is that?

P to the ussy

TD, no one cares who he focked while he was single, if he ever was.,

I think the cheating element is what bothers people, mostly women

everyone assumed he focked everything he could, no surprise. I think people are taken aback by the infidelity

Well said (pretty sure I've never said that to an edjr post before :P).

A man is as good as his word.

We need men and women with integrity. One of the founding fathers said we'll get the leaders we deserve.

A collective not being bothered by this just speeds up how fast we're circling the drain.

160k was the bargain of the year. MAGA

Not sure we have seen the price for her yet.

Well said (pretty sure I've never said that to an edjr post before :P).

:wub:

call me

The money he has to be paying Melania to keep up appearances has to be staggering. Think of the cash in she could make from book deals, tell all stories, divorce etc. We all know she has zero desire to be in the First Lady spotlight and makes it painfully obvious their relationship is a sham. This will end in a fireball of drama.

The money he has to be paying Melania to keep up appearances has to be staggering. Think of the cash in she could make from book deals, tell all stories, divorce etc. We all know she has zero desire to be in the First Lady spotlight and makes it painfully obvious their relationship is a sham. This will end in a fireball of drama.

No doubt. She is there for her son, and she won't leave until Trump is out of the WH.

No doubt. She is there for her son, and she won't leave until Trump is out of the WH.

So we should hear something starting January 21, 2025...

Why do you think she would leave?

She's the highest priced call girl in the land - sold her tiits, ass and body to the highest bidder - never mind he was 24 years older.. After cheating on and ditching his 1st 2 wives, did she really expect him to be a good boy all of the sudden?

Bill Clinton to Gennifer Flowers: "Hillarys eaten more puzzy than me".

Why do you think she would leave?

She's the highest priced call girl in the land - sold her tiits, ass and body to the highest bidder - never mind he was 24 years older.. After cheating on and ditching his 1st 2 wives, did she really expect him to be a good boy all of the sudden?

She has made that money, now there is more to be made by leaving possibly. One business transaction to the next.

Yeah I dunno, we all know he is an odious person. Many of us apparently just dont care.

Is there something criminal about it? I guess prostitution, yeah. Spitzer went down for the poor mans version of this. I imagine the hush money has to create problems as well, at the very least tax or racketeering type issues.

Serious question - why isn't anyone shaming these women too? After all, they knew he was married and willingly participated in the affair anyways.

I wouldn't be bragging - or even let it be known - that I helped destroy someone else's marriage and was a low-life piece of ######.