Sign in to follow this  
longhornguy1019

"DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO" WEEK

R. Wilson, J. Goff

M Gordon, L. Miller, A. Eckler, K. Drake

D. Funchess, K. Allen, A. Thielen, R. Anderson, M. Crabtree

ASJ, C. Clay, G. Olson

10 Team PPR (Record 4-6 and need last 3 wins to make playoffs)

With ASJ & G. Olson out this week, it leaves me with C. Clay. I'm not sold on him based on what i saw last week with T. Taylor. Something wrong there .... So, i have the opportunity of trading R. Anderson for J. Cook. J. Cook has 2 really good weeks before i would start playing G. Olson. Does this trade make sense for me? Also, if i do this, i can drop C. Clay and pick up D. Woodhead for security ...

Thoughts?

No don't chase Cook.

Keep Anderson keep and Start Clay drop Jenkins for Woodhead, and sit back and enjoy your victory.

And with your second question of those two te are avaliable drop Clay for one of them.

@FF Geek

I do have opportunity to pick up the Washington TE - both Reed and Davis are available... Can i stream them this week and keep Anderson?

this changes things, I would grab one of them and stream.

No don't chase Cook.

Keep Anderson keep and Start Clay drop Jenkins for Woodhead, and sit back and enjoy your victory.

And with your second question of those two te are avaliable drop Clay for one of them.

Follow weepaws advice. Cook isnt a short term or long term solution.

Well, starting Clay just took a turn .... Taylor is out this week and back up is in... Does this bode well for Clay? Normally, i think it would for TE positions as a "check down" for new QB. Thoughts? BTW, Jordan Reed is gone now... :(

Those telling you that cook isn't a short term answer should consider the following: Over the next 3 weeks cooks plays NE, Den,and NYG. If any TE has a better schedule than that feel free to share. Also Cook has gone over 100 yards 2 of the last 3 weeks. Fantasy playoffs his schedule is meh, wouldn't necessarily want to count on him then, but now go get him if you want to win...

Well, starting Clay just took a turn .... Taylor is out this week and back up is in... Does this bode well for Clay? Normally, i think it would for TE positions as a "check down" for new QB. Thoughts? BTW, Jordan Reed is gone now... :(

Stay with it.