Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The ***Official*** Carolina Panthers 2017 NFL Season Thread

Saints baby!!!

Cam couldn't lead a team into squalor. It's all about him. Dooshhx 100. Fawking loser.

• Like 1

I'm rooting for another Saints/Vikings NFC championship.

:cheers:

Might as well buy a lottery ticket

Seems damn near all the teams anymore are just maddeningly inconsistent. Unprepared and sloppy. Come out one week on fire, and look like sh!t the next.

I think thats a big reason I care less. There are no overall story archs to a season anymore. Its just any given Sunday randomness until the playoffs.

Really puts a premium on coaches like B.B. that can get the guys ready week in and out.

as I have stated numerous times, I don't watch the NFL really other than the Patriots and I barely pay attention to fantasy

just saw the Panthers lost to the bears :lol:

did that really happen?

as I have stated numerous times, I don't watch the NFL really other than the Patriots and I barely pay attention to fantasy

just saw the Panthers lost to the bears :lol:

did that really happen?

17-3, and not a single offensive TD scored.... I'm glad I didn't have to watch that mess.

17-3, and not a single offensive TD scored.... I'm glad I didn't have to watch that mess.

Sadly I saw they lost by watching "Speak for Yourself"

Bumped for listen2me

People here in Buffalo are pretty pumped about the move, definitely a hole they needed to fill. Most people on my Twitter feed saying that Carolina got robbed blind in this deal, Panthers fans alike. KSB, thoughts on losing Benjamin?

I am not happy. Not in the least.

Marty Hurney and the local media are spinning it as a net positive but Im not buying it.

He would be due like an extra 9 mil next year, plus is always a bit banged up it seems. So I think money (salary cap) and injury concern played the biggest factor for Carolina.

But KB is a difference maker, especially in the redzone. Well liked by all the players too. If the team was like 2-5 Id sorta understand but were in it this season....I was shocked, then mad, now just dissapointed.

I think they should have kept Benjamin and got rid of Newton. Derek Anderson is a better quarterback anyway. And Newton has become nothing but a distraction. The guy has had one good season. And is constantly in the news for his saulking and immature ways. Carolina has a solid defense and weapons on offense. McCaffrey and Benjamin are both threats. Cam Newton has shown zero progress in his career. Still tries to show off his hundred-mile-an-hour fastball weather it's a 60-yard pass or a five-yard pass. I think the experiment is over with him.

Miami isnt very good, but they were good against the run. Second game in a row over 200 yards rushing. Bodes well for the future.

Bye week next week. Might get both Kahlil and Olsen back in two weeks.

7-3 feels good.

I think they should have kept Benjamin and got rid of Newton. Derek Anderson is a better quarterback anyway. And Newton has become nothing but a distraction. The guy has had one good season. And is constantly in the news for his saulking and immature ways. Carolina has a solid defense and weapons on offense. McCaffrey and Benjamin are both threats. Cam Newton has shown zero progress in his career. Still tries to show off his hundred-mile-an-hour fastball weather it's a 60-yard pass or a five-yard pass. I think the experiment is over with him.

RIP Newbie

11-4 feels good. :pointstosky:

The Dome was rocking today. NFC South is up for grabs. We shall see. :cheers:

• Like 1

I realize this may turn into me, talking to myself, but I don't care. I stopped playing fantasy football two years ago due to burn out, so this thread will be my football outlet.

We, yes WE dammit, are going to be good. Like really good. Like 2015 good, get your bets in now.

Our O-Line has been rebuilt and is special, combined with J-Stew, Run CMC and Cam running behind it it will take a special Defense to stop it. The Defense is really good too. The secondary was suspect last year, but we've remedied that in the off season.

Barring injury to Cam, 13-3 in the NFC

We'll see you Pat's in the Super Bowl.

:bandana:

Okay fine, Im a homer I was two games off. Either way I fully expect to meet the Patriots later this year.

The Saints arent man enough.

Okay fine, Im a homer I was two games off. Either way I fully expect to meet the Patriots later this next year.

The Saints arent man enough.

:D

Ended pretty strong, was really worried about the team early on.

Need to add an outside weapon. Cam, as always, has to be more consistent.

Solid team and year.

Funchess is soft as baby poo

Sorry someone had to lose, Carolina is a class franchise with first class fans. Congrats on a great season and a tough classic game.

Thet are for sale because the owner of the class franchise is a pig. The only owner they've ever had

Still can't believe they ruled that a pick, never reviewed it.

Megatron and Dez were more of a catch than that ridiculous called INT.

Thet are for sale because the owner of the class franchise is a pig. The only owner they've ever had

As a Saints fan I'll be glad to see him go. The franchise has been well run since the beginning.

Dresses like one too

Anyone know if he called that feather in his cap, macaroni?

it's not like they tried to protect their wife abusing punter, or anything

it's not like they tried to protect their wife abusing punter, or anything

Stones, glass houses. Shhhhh. Nobody ever claimed the Pats were class. Ever.

Jerry has been ab especially great owner, one of the best in all of sports. It's sad to see him forced out.

:lol:

I know you haven't been watching the games. Any interest in a bet? Rematch is always fun.

Jerry has been ab especially great owner, one of the best in all of sports. It's sad to see him forced out.

A disgrace. All the players..,,white, black, or any other were emotional after the game when Jerry came in the locker room.

Hes 80 plus years old, a man from a different generation, caught up in this #metoo movement. Problem is dirty old man joke is lumped in as equal to Harvey Weinstein sexual predator. There is no gray area.

:oldrolleyes:

• Like 2

As far as the game went?

Drew Brees happened.

and some shitastic officiating.

A disgrace. All the players..,,white, black, or any other were emotional after the game when Jerry came in the locker room.

Hes 80 plus years old, a man from a different generation, caught up in this #metoo movement. Problem is dirty old man joke is lumped in as equal to Harvey Weinstein sexual predator. There is no gray area.

:oldrolleyes:

I think its bs too, but of all the people to get misty eyed over, a billionaire almost dead guy having to sell his hobby is not exactly a Springsteen song in the making.

If Cam were white, he would get more calls