Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Side boob .... down blouse .... or up shirt?

?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Side boob
    • Down blouse
    • Up shirt
    • Rat's ass

Now that we all agree .... young .... firm women are hot ..... and old wrinkly dudes are gross ...... which I figured was a base level to start ...

I gues it depends on your height. See I'm 6 feet tall ... so most women I talk too .... it's like she's talking and I'm saying over and over in my head "Don't look down her shirt .... don't look down her shirt ...." because at any moment her eyes can shift and catch me.

As Jerry Seinfeld once said .... "It's like looking at the sun .... you don't stare at it ... You take a peek and you look away!"

Now that was a down blouse. Denise Richards when she was like 16.

or 22. but 22 is the new 16.

or 22. but 22 is the new 16.

For me .... 35 is the new 16.

Have you seen what single 35 year old women look like?

About the best thing I can hope for is to see a pretty ladies nipple on accident.

Makes my day every time ....too.

You ladies know what you are doing sometimes too. Ever had a woman intentionally rub her boobs on you? Like you are in a store .... looking at a shirt and a woman is like "sorry .... excuse me ... hee hee" and next thing you know your getting some boob shoulder ..... or boob elbow?

Very subtle ... ladies.

But you can't really make a proper assesment feeling a boob from your shoulder ..... or your elbow. Next time girls ..... just walk up to the guy and ask him if he would like to feel your boobs.

Easier.