Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Seattle homers- Any updates on Baldwin?

Nothing. They're taking everything pretty slowly.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come back until week 8. But that's just me guessing.

i have him but picked up lockett when he went down, i have ty and Robinson starting

other WR i have are funches and willaims (LA) both are putting up big scores and with bye weeks strating now am needing to drop soneone and leaning towards droppping baldwin but i do have the fear he come back soon and starts putting up big numbers

I have Lockett on two teams, so I’m not in any hurry to see Baldwin.

I have Lockett on two teams, so I’m not in any hurry to see Baldwin.

but now bye weeks are starting would you consider dropping him to fill gaps ?

I felt i had the steal of the draft at 4:6 ppr grabbing Baldwin. What a slap in the face.

Im hanging on to him though

I felt i had the steal of the draft at 4:6 ppr grabbing Baldwin. What a slap in the face.

Im hanging on to him though

Same here, heavily invested in him. I at least the balky knee that caused him to drop is getting more time to heal as well. If I can find a win to win this week then things start to turn with him, Edelman and Mixon on various teams of mine coming back.

but now bye weeks are starting would you consider dropping him to fill gaps ?

Baldwin himself said he won’t be his old self during the offseason because of his injury issue.

I would only keep him if you have the bench space, other wise I would let him go.

As a Baldwin Owner, I'm pulling hard for Seattle to win a couple games. If they're 1-4 after 5 games, "no rushing Doug." If they're 3-2, "you ready Dougy fresh?"

As a Baldwin Owner, I'm pulling hard for Seattle to win a couple games. If they're 1-4 after 5 games, "no rushing Doug." If they're 3-2, "you ready Dougy fresh?"

That was most on my reasoning for my week 8 theory.

I think Seattle can be 3-3 heading into their week 7 bye week.

Then if you want to make a playoff push. It's all hands on deck.

Someone offered me Baldwin for Gordon in a 1/2 PPR. As a Hawks fan it makes me nervous that he could get shut down at some point if they lose a few games in a row and the knee is gets tweaked further or is just bugging him enough. I expect them to be below .500 on the season.

Gordon is a huge questionmark of course. High upside and low floor.

Baldwin being back at practice is a good start though.

I traded Allison for him last week. Wasn't expecting him to he back at practice so soon. I'd be happy to see him take another week off. Hopefully it helps with his other knee.

I traded Allison for him last week. Wasn't expecting him to he back at practice so soon. I'd be happy to see him take another week off. Hopefully it helps with his other knee.

hoping he gets another week off too. come back healthy or at least somewhat healthy