Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

Instant Fantasy Analysis - QB Mason Rudolph, Steelers

Rudolph throws the best deep ball of any quarterback in this class. For that reason alone, he makes a ton of sense for the Steelers as the potential heir apparent to Ben Roethlisberger. The Oklahoma State product was considered a borderline first-round pick by some, so this pick checks a lot of boxes. Unfortunately, Rudolph's value in fantasy is limited as long as Big Ben is still employed by the Steelers, so he can pretty much be ignored in all formats for the time being.

This is a very good and safe pick for the Steelers.

Congrats Steelers fans.

i have a hard time getting behind the anlysis of Jackson and Rudolph by Orth. Rushing ability aside, not sure how I see Jackson being the first QB off the board in rookie only drafts and Rudolph being a guy who can largely be ignored in all formats for the time being.....

Rudolph might be 3 years away or he might be less than that, from being the starter in Pittsburgh with better weapons around him and right now what would appear to be a better fit for the NFL in terms of skillset.

Are we predicting Flacco being done in Baltimore much sooner than Ben being done in Pitt?

I think Jackson could be given a shot to over take Flacco.

Rudolph won’t play until Ben leaves.

Now the Steelers might hav better weapons today, but who will be on the roster let’s say three years from not, if Ben indeed does stay theee more.

Thanks.

I think Jackson could be given a shot to over take Flacco.

Rudolph won’t play until Ben leaves.

Now the Steelers might hav better weapons today, but who will be on the roster let’s say three years from not, if Ben indeed does stay theee more.

Thanks.

Agreed. Flacco is mediocre at best, and Baltimore has to be looking to move on from his giant salary.

Ben is still on the edge of elite QB/QB good enough to win it all with a lot of help.

Ben looks to be backing off on his retirement talk now that the Steelers are looking toward a future without him.

Agreed. Flacco is mediocre at best, and Baltimore has to be looking to move on from his giant salary.

Ben is still on the edge of elite QB/QB good enough to win it all with a lot of help.

Ben looks to be backing off on his retirement talk now that the Steelers are looking toward a future without him.

Rothlisberger's response to the Steelers drafting a QB was his official acceptance of the Drama Queen award. He is now in the class with Beckham and Sherman. I hear the 3 of them often skype during the year to discuss how much they each admire their own reflections and expect their adoring fans to love them for the beauties they are.

Rothlisberger's response to the Steelers drafting a QB was his official acceptance of the Drama Queen award. He is now in the class with Beckham and Sherman. I hear the 3 of them often skype during the year to discuss how much they each admire their own reflections and expect their adoring fans to love them for the beauties they are.

Yeah, Ben is being a little b!tch.

ben also gets hurt alot

If he goes down early in the year, he will never hear the end of this. As it is now even NFL radio keeps asking "what is this dude thinking?". Best case scenario for entertainment purposes, Ben goes down early and is out for the year, then Rudolph comes in and whips out a Nick Foles year.

First thing, it’s never the best case to see someone get hurt.

Second thing, Rudolph would never whip out a Foles type season.

Shame on you.

Thanks.

First thing, its never the best case to see someone get hurt.

Shame on you.

Thanks.

First thing, I don't care what happens to Roethlisberger and his big mouth. Injure away!

Second thing, judge all you want.

Not many men can whip one out like Foles.

First thing, I don't care what happens to Roethlisberger and his big mouth. Injure away!

Second thing, judge all you want.

Of course you dont, you already showed that.

Im sure you get excited when you see people suffer.

Thanks for the reply.

Your responds already shows that youve judged yourselves, because you feel judged.

Thanks.

Not many men can whip one out like Foles.

Amen Brother.

That’s was an amazing run, and a real fun one too watch.

Congrats too you sir and all of the Eagles faithful.

• Like 1

What?

why did you edit weepaws' full sentence putting in a period instead of a comma and the rest of his sentence "because you feel judged?"

why did you edit weepaws' full sentence putting in a period instead of a comma and the rest of his sentence "because you feel judged?"

Because I don't understand what this grouping of words is. So, "what?" was my reply.

And it still wouldn't bother me if Roethlisberger went out in week one with a season ending hit. For him to question the team's choice in taking a QB when he misses games almost every year and threatens retiring over the past 2-3 years is a bad move on his part. The drama queen should exit her castle and go live in the hills somewhere.

"Your responds already shows that youve judged yourselves".