Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Panthers sign C.J. Anderson

Link

Replacement for Jonathan Stewart (NYG). Probably the best outcome for Anderson's fantasy value at this point in the off-season, but McCaffrey remains the back to own in Carolina.

Who are the Colts going to pick up? I had Anderson headed there given that they have NOTHING at the position. Maybe DeMarco Murray is a fit for them??

Alfred Morris is out there. So are: Terrance West, Branden Oliver, and Orleans Darkwa.

The Colts could be looking for a free agent running back after moving on from Frank Gore, and Carlos Hyde is one of the best backs on the open market.

The Colts’ backfield will look different next season without Frank Gore, and we don’t know what the new coaching staff thinks of second-year running back Marlon Mack.
What we do know is that Frank Reich likes to use a running back by committee philosophy in his offenses, so the Colts will likely add a tailback or two this offseason.
Carlos Hyde may be the most talented free agent running back, and the 49ers will likely be moving on from him.

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2018/03/07/2018-colts-possible-free-agent-targets-running-back-carlos-hyde/

Great landing spot for Anderson.

Awfull news’s for the stock of Mccaffery.

Darn it.

Alfred Morris is out there. So are: Terrance West, Branden Oliver, and Orleans Darkwa.

I have to think one of these guys will be recycled.

I think Murray may have one more good year in him, but hes the type of player that you need to sign another person (maybe Terrance West) to cover the bases just in case Murray is actually done. (or gets hurt like last year)

either way, I dont think Gore is the answer.

WTF, people?! Gore is with Miami!!

Lol shhh it’s a bonus.

Great landing spot for Anderson.

Awfull news’s for the stock of Mccaffery.

Darn it.

I think it was always in the plans to get a banger. That's not really a part of McCaffrey's Game, so this does not surprise me at all.

I think it was always in the plans to get a banger. That's not really a part of McCaffrey's Game, so this does not surprise me at all.

Yeah, I think this helps McCaffrey whose value is catchimg the ball. I'm hoping this pushes drafters away from him on draft day.

Yeah, I think this helps McCaffrey whose value is catchimg the ball. I'm hoping this pushes drafters away from him on draft day.

In PPR he will still be a hot commodity but for standard scoring you may see a few people avoid him a bit. But lots still view him as a hot young player with unlimited upside and you will see a lot of people overpaying for him based on the perception that he has unlimited upside.

I see limitations when it comes too Mccaferry.

But in ppr I think he’s a rb1.

Anderson hurts in the rushing game, but I still think even with Anderson on the team,Mccaffery will increase in his amount of rush att.

He had 117 last season.

Agreed. McCaffrey led the league in rec targets and receptions for RBs. In PPR he is a solid RB1 but many drafters will push him away because of the low rushing yards.