Sign in to follow this  
SnellyBoy

Please Help...League Formation Question

Good Morning All,

I need help finding a site where I can have a Fantasy Football League with two divisions PLUS the ability for each division to have the same players.

A little background: I work in an office that continues to grow. A couple of years ago, our league had about 6 guys, last year we had 10, and this year we're going to have about 20 guys. I want to be able to keep even the "casual" player interested, and if I run a draft with 20 guys, its not going to happen. What I want is to have an East and West Division, and the ability for a team in the East division to have, for example, Tom Brady, and someone in the West Division have him, too. Then I would like to have the winner of the East and West Divisions play each other in the playoffs.

I came here because I don't know where to turn. Is there anyone who might have an idea of where I can run this type of a league?

Thanks for any and all help!

Good Morning All,

I need help finding a site where I can have a Fantasy Football League with two divisions PLUS the ability for each division to have the same players.

A little background: I work in an office that continues to grow. A couple of years ago, our league had about 6 guys, last year we had 10, and this year we're going to have about 20 guys. I want to be able to keep even the "casual" player interested, and if I run a draft with 20 guys, its not going to happen. What I want is to have an East and West Division, and the ability for a team in the East division to have, for example, Tom Brady, and someone in the West Division have him, too. Then I would like to have the winner of the East and West Divisions play each other in the playoffs.

I came here because I don't know where to turn. Is there anyone who might have an idea of where I can run this type of a league?

I'll bang the WWW.RTSPORTS.COM drum again. :huh:

They will allow 2 x 'conferences' where Tom Brady can be in both conferences.

Have a look at the site, very good customer service, where your feedback helps shape future upgrades.

RTSports = :mad:

Good Morning All,

Couldn't you just setup two seperate 10-team leagues...treat them as seperate divisions...or even break up the 10 teams into North/South and East/West. Whoever the two division winners are (2 per 10-team)...and the two wildcards are...goes to the playoffs (6 teams total with 2 teams getting byes - Highest total points per each division). Simply play in their respective playoffs and use the numbers to compare to see who wins.