You are thinking to short term. There is no bad time to buy Ethereum right now.

Agreed. Just saying for the short term it saved me a couple dollars ;)

just sent you an IM

just sent you an IM

Sent you one back. Looks like it dropped to 350, let it retract a bit more and when you see it pop back up 15-20 buy in.

I got most of mine when they were 10-15 back in February. I think you should still consider getting some now. It looks more and more everyday like we are in an economic bubble and if it pops (even if it is a fraction of what 2008 was) these CC's are going to quadruple overnight. You have to ask yourself is there a better chance AMD goes up to $40 or ETH goes up to $1,600? While I think both are good investments (I did my research on AMD last week, good call) I think ETH is the homer you are looking for.

i would be looking at ETH and AMD separately.

my point in that post was to say a 15k investment at 10usd would have given me lets just say 1400 ether (idk what % fee coinbase charges so im saying 1400 not 1500). 1400 shares would have been nice to have

no debate here over the idea of buying in now and any future potential. sorry if my comments came off as saying it was too late to buy in

IM sent

Aurora Cannabis

Basically the same thing as the 3d printing companies. All of these companies are the leaders in the marijuana industry and I want to cash in. Aurora is my favorite out of these 3.

90sbaby, I checked in on my now-neglected "stocks" today (Carvana is keeping my portfolio afloat), and noticed that Aurora is buying a majority stake in HempCo. :D

Good time to throw a few bucks on basically a penny stock, or does this not mean much? Even with the news, the price was down. :dunno:

sorry but cannabis stocks are a crap shoot right now. I made a little money on them buying back in august and selling around the election but in the time it may take for federal legalization, I think you will find it very difficult to 'weed' out the stocks that won't crumble. a lot of these companies are complete garbage, selling complete garbage. And many wont survive the current state of affairs with banks not being allowed to lend or take deposits from these companies.

sorry but cannabis stocks are a crap shoot right now. I made a little money on them buying back in august and selling around the election but in the time it may take for federal legalization, I think you will find it very difficult to 'weed' out the stocks that won't crumble. a lot of these companies are complete garbage, selling complete garbage. And many wont survive the current state of affairs with banks not being allowed to lend or take deposits from these companies.

I hear ya, I just thought this was slightly interesting because HempCo seems to be a pretty successful company in its own right, but dealing in the boring side of marijuana - hemp fiber, hemp seeds (those little things you sprinkle on your salad), hemp protein powder, etc. So even if the gettin' high thing doesn't work out, they can always still sell rope. :D

There have been a couple recently on Zero Hedge as well. This one was posted today.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/putin-meets-ethereum-founder-create-national-virtual-currency

You boys jump in yet? Still really early, but won't be for long.

90sbaby, I checked in on my now-neglected "stocks" today (Carvana is keeping my portfolio afloat), and noticed that Aurora is buying a majority stake in HempCo. :D

Good time to throw a few bucks on basically a penny stock, or does this not mean much? Even with the news, the price was down. :dunno:

I invested in most of my cannabis stocks last year and am just holding them. 2018 election cycle you should see a good pop in those. Like I said 95% of my attention is going to CC's.

Imaginary coin prices stagnant/down the past couple days (good time to get more?). But Carvana is blowin' up. :D

Imaginary coin prices stagnant/down the past couple days (good time to get more?). But Carvana is blowin' up. :D

I just bought more last night and this morning. Go for it. Whatever you do and no matter how tempted you become DO NOT sell any Ethereum.

Yep Carvana has almost doubled in price since I posted it originally, awesome. It is floating around 16 right now, when it retracts to 13-14 buy in again.

Good lord, cryptocurrencies absolutely plummeting this morning. :shocking:

Good lord, cryptocurrencies absolutely plummeting this morning. :shocking:

Did the same thing 2-3 weeks ago. Buy buy buy.

most of tech was down today and i would assume CC's dont mirror tech but are definitely impacted by the sector. Its been 3 straight poor days for tech.

most of tech was down today and i would assume CC's dont mirror tech but are definitely impacted by the sector. Its been 3 straight poor days for tech.

I saw that, going to grab more AMD when it gets around 10.25-10.50.

ETH has already rebounded, anyone buy in yesterday when it was 250? Its already back to 350 today.

ETH has already rebounded, anyone buy in yesterday when it was 250? Its already back to 350 today.

Bah! I was at work during that dip and was monitoring, but not really prepared to buy. I have the worst timing. :mad:

You eyeing up any new stocks recently, or pretty much status quo for now? Still loving Carvana, over $18 now. B)

Bah! I was at work during that dip and was monitoring, but not really prepared to buy. I have the worst timing. :mad:

You eyeing up any new stocks recently, or pretty much status quo for now? Still loving Carvana, over $18 now. B)

You should see it around 310-320 sometime within the next week, buy in at that time. Set an alert on your app.

Not really anything good since I posted Carvana, no good IPO's this month. I am buying more when I see it around $15.

WW has me really interested in AMD as well and I am buying more around $10.

---

Edit: You should look into Materialise (MTLS).

Hey Iam90s, how do I set up a wallet? I have things in line to purchase but it asks for an address.

Hey Iam90s, how do I set up a wallet? I have things in line to purchase but it asks for an address.

Just download the Coinbase app, but login on a desktop and then click "Wallet" you will then see your address (which functions the same as a routing number) copy and paste that wherever you are purchasing them. REMEMBER your ETH or BTC or LTC all have different addresses.

Just down the Coinbase app, but login on a desktop and then click "Wallet" you will then see your address (which functions the same as a routing number) copy and paste there wherever you are purchasing them. REMEMBER your ETH or BTC or LTC all have different addresses.

Thanks!

Just download the Coinbase app, but login on a desktop and then click "Wallet" you will then see your address (which functions the same as a routing number) copy and paste that wherever you are purchasing them. REMEMBER your ETH or BTC or LTC all have different addresses.

You're not keeping your vast holdings in an exchange's wallet, though, are you? I was reading your Black Hat site a bit and one of the things they really stress is keeping your coins safe either offline or in an independent wallet. Once I'm satisfied with my ETH and LTC investments I'm probably going to look into moving them off of Coinbase.

You're not keeping your vast holdings in an exchange's wallet, though, are you? I was reading your Black Hat site a bit and one of the things they really stress is keeping your coins safe either offline or in an independent wallet. Once I'm satisfied with my ETH and LTC investments I'm probably going to look into moving them off of Coinbase.

I use the secure vault built into CoinBase and Poloniex so if I ever want to sell quickly I can do that, but I do store a lot offline as well.

This is why I am suspect. http://fortune.com/2017/06/15/bitcoin-ethereum-price-coinbase-down/

I am very close to committing a portion of my qualified money. I don't care for a 15% load and a $100 a year custodial charge for using Bitcoin IRA either....

This is why I am suspect. http://fortune.com/2017/06/15/bitcoin-ethereum-price-coinbase-down/

I am very close to committing a portion of my qualified money. I don't care for a 15% load and a $100 a year custodial charge for using Bitcoin IRA either....

That was yesterday. Everyone was freaking out because it dropped to 250 (not realizing this has happened 3-4 times just this year alone) instead of freaking out I bought more and it has fully recovered in less than 24 hours and only 48 dollars away from its all time high. Buy, buy, buy. Coinbase is extremely afford. Even today a simple $1,000 investment (in Ether) could be worth 100k in just a few years. Just do it man.

That was yesterday. Everyone was freaking out because it dropped to 250 (not realizing this has happened 3-4 times just this year alone) instead of freaking out I bought more and it has fully recovered in less than 24 hours and only 48 dollars away from its all time high. Buy, buy, buy. Coinbase is extremely afford. Even today a simple $1,000 investment (in Ether) could be worth 100k in just a few years. Just do it man.

You are missing my point. Many investors were unable to purchase any cryptocurrency for a period of time. I don't like how when things get volitle trading was shut down. It happened before, based on the article, too.

"Jen Wieczner

Jun 15, 2017

After both hit all-time highs earlier this week, Bitcoin and Ethereum prices plummeted as much as 25% Thursday but many investors were unable to trade for much of the selloff."

Im looking at much more than a grand. Being an IRA I'm speaking with Bitcoin IRA. Are you familiar if your "company" can do IRA's

You are missing my point. Many investors were unable to purchase any cryptocurrency for a period of time. I don't like how when things get volitle trading was shut down. It happened before, based on the article, too.

"Jen Wieczner

Jun 15, 2017

After both hit all-time highs earlier this week, Bitcoin and Ethereum prices plummeted as much as 25% Thursday but many investors were unable to trade for much of the selloff."

I understand what you mean but it goes back to risk vs reward and to me the reward heavily outweighs the risk.

I understand what you mean but it goes back to risk vs reward and to me the reward heavily outweighs the risk.

Ok, I want to be sure I am on point with my assessment. I am willing to make a purchase. I tend to try and out think the room and it often paralyses me enough where I don't pull the trigger.

The link I posted is a concern, but it money I'm willing to risk. Hell, a 15% commission on 25k already has me in a bad spot,out of the gates! :)

Im looking at much more than a grand. Being an IRA I'm speaking with Bitcoin IRA. Are you familiar if your "company" can do IRA's

Well you can't invest more than $2,000 weekly on Coinbase and all the other major CC exchanges. You just said CoinBase worried you because you couldn't withdraw or deposit for a few hours when the app was down, why would you want an IRA with CC's?

To be honest I haven't even heard IRA and Bitcoin in the same sentence, but I found a company on Google that does just that: https://bitcoinira.com - I would stick with Coinbase though, they are by far the most trusted exchange website.

Can you tell me more of what your plan is? There are a number of different exchange websites, wallets, etc.. and I use a bunch of them because some offer coins that others do not. But if you let me know what your goal is, which coins you want to buy I can give the websites I would recommend.

Well you can't invest more than $2,000 weekly on Coinbase and all the other major CC exchanges. You just said CoinBase worried you because you couldn't withdraw or deposit for a few hours when the app was down, why would you want an IRA with CC's?

To be honest I haven't even heard IRA and Bitcoin in the same sentence, but I found a company on Google that does just that: https://bitcoinira.com - I would stick with Coinbase though, they are by far the most trusted exchange website.

Can you tell me more of what your plan is? There are a number of different exchange websites, wallets, etc.. and I use a bunch of them because some offer coins that others do not. But if you let me know what your goal is, which coins you want to buy I can give the websites I would recommend.

Bitcoin IRA is who I am looking at buying through. I want to, through a self directed Ira, invest in Ethereum.

My plan is to invest in Ethereum, ride the wave and sell when I feel like it. I will then sell and transfer from cryptocurrencies to cash or any other investment I wish.

Bitcoin IRA is who I am looking at buying through. I want to, through a self directed Ira, invest in Ethereum.

My plan is to invest in Ethereum, ride the wave and sell when I feel like it. I will then sell and transfer from cryptocurrencies to cash or any other investment I wish.

It won't be long before most of these exchange websites have debit cards linked to them. Probably before the end of this year CoinBase will offer a debit card where you can use at any store just as a regular debit card. At that point I am off the dollar and will never use it again EVER. If that is your plan though why use an IRA where you will get penalized? Just use Kraken, Poloniex or Coinbase. It is likely that Bitcoin IRA was down when Coinbase and the other exchange websites were down. Maybe I am missing something?

It won't be long before most of these exchange websites have debit cards linked to them. Probably before the end of this year CoinBase will offer a debit card where you can use at any store just as a regular debit card. At that point I am off the dollar and will never use it again EVER. If that is your plan though why use an IRA where you will get penalized? Just use Kraken, Poloniex or Coinbase. It is likely that Bitcoin IRA was down when Coinbase and the other exchange websites were down. Maybe I am missing something?

I'm using it as an investment not a currency. The fact you and others will be using it as currency makes me happy. I wouldn't want to invest in something that will not be used to its potential. :)

I see it like gold. I don't plan on chopping off chunks of my gold to buy stuff but I will sell it for the almighty green when appropriate.

What am I missing?

I'm using it as an investment not a currency. The fact you and others will be using it as currency makes me happy. I wouldn't want to invest in something that will not be used to its potential. :)

I see it like gold. I don't plan on chopping off chunks of my gold to buy stuff but I will sell it for the almighty green when appropriate.

What am I missing?

Nope I understand we're on the same page. It was me that missing something. I like your strategy and think it will pay off big time for you.

i never saw it at 250. I have not set up a coinbase account yet. That seems to be the best thing to use to buy straight ETH? Im not looking to buy and then eventually pay for things with CC's. I also am simply looking at them as an investment. I would buy at 250 if it hit again or really under 300 and just hold and hope it takes off to at least 3k bitcoin levels.

I had been tracking ETH price on https://ethereumprice.org/

i had seen it around 313 but never saw a dip to 250

So I'm looking for a flyer and GameCredits (GAME) seems to be a good one to chase. It has a limited circulating supply and is only at $3.60. It's creating a new payment gateway for the gaming industry. Wouldn't that include gambling sites?

i never saw it at 250. I have not set up a coinbase account yet. That seems to be the best thing to use to buy straight ETH? Im not looking to buy and then eventually pay for things with CC's. I also am simply looking at them as an investment. I would buy at 250 if it hit again or really under 300 and just hold and hope it takes off to at least 3k bitcoin levels.

I had been tracking ETH price on https://ethereumprice.org/

i had seen it around 313 but never saw a dip to 250

It dropped down to 273 around 9:30-10:00 on Thursday. Yes to just buy ETH Coinbase is the best. But you probably want to buy more than 2k worth correct?

That chart is focked. I just looked at it. Use: https://www.coinbase.com/charts?locale=en-US