Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Demi Mawby, the hourglass you want

Top half is awesome, can't stand that Kardashian ass though. :thumbsdown:

Can a woman have an hourglass figure and be tall and skender? Or is that unique to the vicinity of the Betsy Ross bridge, 8 miles from Fishtown?

Would not....

Ever stop banging her.

Top half is awesome, can't stand that Kardashian ass though. :thumbsdown:

Affirmative

Just a touch more hips and ass than I usually like but very nice

Yeah, this being the Geek Club, it is a tad more ass than the ideal ratio.

But I love me some curves, and I'd still crawl over broken glass to drink her pee. :thumbsup:

Hell yes............... take that any day over a Taylor Swift type toothpick.

:thumbsup:

Only issue is they aren't built for the long haul. Without serious gym time, they will balloon up like a tick

:thumbsup:

Only issue is they aren't built for the long haul. Without serious gym time, they will balloon up like a tick

Yea - but after 25 years, you're going to be sick with whatever piece of ass you got anyways. :D

Yea - but after 25 years, 6 months you're going to be sick with whatever piece of ass you got anyways. :D

:cheers:

• Like 1

Decent, but just a little too much ass for me.

Lol weirdo. Something wrong with some peoples heads. To each their own I suppose, I gotta be more understanding, I apologize.

This. I'm not into big asses at all.

Lol well theres not a single square inch of you that she or any woman within 4 tiers of her hotness would be into as well so you two can just agree not to prefer each others type. Christ.

Lol well theres not a single square inch of you that she or any woman within 4 tiers of her hotness would be into as well so you two can just agree not to prefer each others type. Christ.

Link?

Also, did you really get that butt-hurt because I think her ass is a bit too big? :lol:

Link?

Also, did you really get that butt-hurt because I think her ass is a bit too big? :lol:

Yes, I tend to overreact at the ludicrous judgement of women on this board. Its my own problem, I need to let it roll off by back and not get so testy.

Also her ass isnt even that big, its proportional, her legs and waist are just skinny. Shes closer to undeniable perfection than too big. Far closer. To me its as simple as if you look at her body and it doesnt make it move, you are as ghey as a rainbow on a spring day, period.

Yes, I tend to overreact at the ludicrous judgement of women on this board. Its my own problem, I need to let it roll off by back and not get so testy.

Listen, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because you like big asses doesn't mean we all have to.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but if I had a choice i would certainly pick someone with a little less ass.

Also her ass isnt even that big, its proportional, her legs and waist are just skinny. Shes closer to undeniable perfection than too big. Far closer. To me its as simple as if you look at her body and it doesnt make it move, you are as ghey as a rainbow on a spring day, period.

Her ass is NOT proportional to her body. It's CLEARLY the feature that stands out as not being quite right with the rest of her body.

Listen, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because you like big asses doesn't mean we all have to.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but if I had a choice i would certainly pick someone with a little less ass.

Its true, everyone has their ideal type in mind. Variety and choice is the spice of life.

Lol weirdo. Something wrong with some peoples heads. To each their own I suppose, I gotta be more understanding, I apologize.

The only thing wrong with my head is that it would be dwarfed by her gargantuan pock marked ass.

The girl from the thong thread has the perfectly proportioned meaty ass.

The only thing wrong with my head is that it would be dwarfed by her gargantuan pock marked ass.

Damn. Now I have to go crack one off again since you brought that other thread up. :)

Word.

Yeah, this being the Geek Club, it is a tad more ass than the ideal ratio.

But I love me some curves, and I'd still crawl over broken glass to drink her pee. :thumbsup:

Agreed. :cheers:

Its true, everyone has their ideal type in mind. Variety and choice is the spice of life.

Exactly. MDC likes a tall and slender gal with an hourglass figure. She doesn't exist, but a guy can dream. Or lie.

• Like 1

Its not so much that her ass is huge now, although it is kinda big.

Its that in five years shes gonna be a full-on wide load :(

Its always about Hardass Troobadork and his superior judgement of mankind ya know like this whole topic is

Its not so much that her ass is huge now, although it is kinda big.

Its that in five years shes gonna be a full-on wide load :(

Yea but you're ugly. Can't fix that.

I'd opend this thread at zero replies but kept my yapper shut and stayed out of this thread because I don't feel like getting into it again, to each their own but yes, the ass in the thong thread is far, far better. She has nice and a beautiful face.

• Like 1

To each his own. I gave up on this board. But for the record:

Taylor Swift > Chicks Cruzer likes

I guess there's chicks enough to go around, all sizes need love. I married what I liked and you guys can have the kind you like.

To each his own. I gave up on this board. But for the record:

Taylor Swift > Chicks Cruzer likes

You've been consistent in your like of low curves. There is no wrong answer, it is why God made different shaped women. :cheers:

You've been consistent in your like of low curves. There is no wrong answer, it is why God made different shaped women. :cheers:

We had a thread last week about the worst jobs and my contribution to it was collecting urine or sperm samples from animals.

It got me to thinking, for me, and it's not a bad job per se, in fact it's a noble one, but the one job I could not possibly perform is nutritional adviser for women with eating disorders. Chicks go through bulimia and anorexia because both they and guys like me find them sexy. And there's a conflict in my head between what's good for the women's health and what turns me on personally.

And that's what's particularly nice about China, plenty of naturally thin women, lots of eye candy around here without the affiliated eating disorders. Both my ex- and current wife (had) nice size zero figures deep into their thirties eating whatever they wanted, as much as they wanted, without need for exercise or any effort at all to sustain it.

too much ass for me.

This.

Absolutely beautiful face, though :wub: