Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Demi Mawby, the hourglass you want

Decent, but just a little too much ass for me.

same

To each his own. I gave up on this board. But for the record:

Taylor Swift > Chicks Cruzer likes

I guess there's chicks enough to go around, all sizes need love. I married what I liked and you guys can have the kind you like.

Sorry man, I'm not into focking the 10-year old boy body type..... just not for me. I want my chicks to look like women, with noticeable women parts.

• Like 1

Sorry man, I'm not into focking the 10-year old boy body type..... just not for me. I want my chicks to look like women, with noticeable women parts.

Talking about this reminded me about a chick I hooked up with once. She had a nice body with a small waist and hips. Probably perfect to some here. It was really weird to me. It was a genuine turn off.

My fave is when people say women like this will be fat in 5 years like its not their only job to work out and look good. She will be just as obscenely fine as she is now and possibly even more so. She will still be working out in 5 years even if shes irrelevant. She cant even walk down a street without men falling over and breaking their necks looking at her, the thumbs down from many here wont cause her to lose sleep. Shes close to a 10 and everyone in this thread putting their nose up at her is a 4 at very best. Life is funny that way, especially life at the GC.

Even my wife cringed when I showed her this thread and the pics.

My fave is when people say women like this will be fat in 5 years like its not their only job to work out and look good. She will be just as obscenely fine as she is now and possibly even more so. She will still be working out in 5 years even if shes irrelevant. She cant even walk down a street without men falling over and breaking their necks looking at her, the thumbs down from many here wont cause her to lose sleep. Shes close to a 10 and everyone in this thread putting their nose up at her is a 4 at very best. Life is funny that way, especially life at the GC.

Even my wife cringed when I showed her this thread and the pics.

You go through this same routine every time a thread like this comes around.

I have no doubt that many geeks here have never been within 6 feet of a hot chick.

You refuse to believe it so theres not point arguing, but there are guys here whove banged chicks as hot or hotter than this one.

You refuse to believe it so theres not point arguing, but there are guys here whove banged chicks as hot or hotter than this one.

Not a chance in absolute hell or even within 3 tiers and multiple lifetimes. Zero. Ok once in the 80s for maybe 2 geeks tops is all Ill give you.

Digby, Frozen, and maybe Edjr or Mmbeer 15+ years ago is the most Ill give to have come close. The crotchety dumpy old fogie crowd though, zero chance and once in the 80s like I said.

This is all just Schlick lol, we can run trains on whatever, Id take sloppy 5ths from any of you.

Not a chance in absolute hell or even within 3 tiers and multiple lifetimes. Zero. Ok once in the 80s for maybe 2 geeks tops is all Ill give you.

Digby, Frozen, and maybe Edjr or Mmbeer 15+ years ago is the most Ill give to have come close. The crotchety dumpy old fogie crowd though, zero chance and once in the 80s like I said.

This is all just Schlick lol, we can run trains on whatever, Id take sloppy 5ths from any of you.

There are lots and lots of hot chicks in the US.

Walk into any club, bar, restaurant, sporting event, or mall in the country and you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one. And heres he thing. Somebody is focking them. Why shouldnt it be you?

I went through a run of club sluts and strippers during the 90s that were all as hot as this chick.

Decent looks, nice clothes and a hefty travel budget are a decent draw for hot chicks.

There are lots and lots of hot chicks in the US.

Walk into any club, bar, restaurant, sporting event, or mall in the country and you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one. And heres he thing. Somebody is focking them. Why shouldnt it be you?

I went through a run of club sluts and strippers during the 90s that were all as hot as this chick.

Decent looks, nice clothes and a hefty travel budget are a decent draw for hot chicks.

I agree with this. I used to be intimidated by hot chicks. Thought they were something more than they really are.

I have learned. most women, no matter how hot, are terribly insecure. They dont think theyre as hot as you think they are.

This chick is a stone cold hottie. We are basically, really, arguing where between 8-10 she should be ranked. And that largely depends on personal preference.

Personally, Im not a big ass guy. I prefer a small, tight, bounce a quarter off it ass to one that ripples when she walks.

That said, given a sliver of a chance, and Im all over getting on that ass. Like push you mother fockers down the stairs to get there first.

• Like 1

I agree with this. I used to be intimidated by hot chicks. Thought they were something more than they really are.

I have learned. most women, no matter how hot, are terribly insecure. They dont think theyre as hot as you think they are.

This chick is a stone cold hottie. We are basically, really, arguing where between 8-10 she should be ranked. And that largely depends on personal preference.

Personally, Im not a big ass guy. I prefer a small, tight, bounce a quarter off it ass to one that ripples when she walks.

That said, given a sliver of a chance, and Im all over getting on that ass. Like push you mother fockers down the stairs to get there first.

I agree with most of this. Just not the last line. Pretty face and nice . Sure I'd hit her from the front, but I'm not interested in the ass, the ass drops her to an 8 or stretch to 9.