Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Comey Book

ill let you know when he goes full wiffle

He has gone past that several times. Yesterday mornings rage tweeting as an example.

And even then...he's still only a tiny fraction of how unhinged the left has been.

Thing is I can get on board with a lot of liberal policies but I would never in my life identify as a democrat or liberal just for the fact of how you people act and have acted. I would never want to be associated with that. I'm not joking it's seriously one of the most pathetic things I think I've ever seen.

I wasn't a huge fan of Obama but I didn't spend his entire presidency crying on message boards day after day about it.

But the right did just that with Obama and you all complaining now were either part of it or said nothing about those doing it.

I wasn't a huge fan of Obama but I didn't spend his entire presidency crying on message boards day after day about it.

Irony.

Best part was the Republican commercial in the middle of the interview basically telling Trump to stay the away from Moore. I always liked bill Crystal. Somewhere along the line we lost the Republican Party. That's some where was the 2nd Iraq War mostly.

Now, in pure Fox Hannity Trump Style, anybody who recognizes that Trump is a unhinged idiot is a flaming far to the left liberal. Which throws about 60% of the true Republican Party so far left it's not even funny.

But the right did just that with Obama and you all complaining now were either part of it or said nothing about those doing it.

They have conveniently short memories. Which works out great for a guy like Trump who says one thing on Monday and completely reverses himself by Wednesday. And these guys never get the dichotomy.

As far as losing their ? Here we have something incredibly historic. We've never before even in Nixon times, never had a FBI director fires and then as openly critical of the president as we've seen right now.

But remember when the board trolls lost their absolute because Obama didn't choose the right mustard for his hamburger?

😂😂😂

Holy Hell..😭

• Like 1

Yeah I was here during that period.... wasn't even remotely on the same Planet close to as unhinged and off the reservation as it is now.

Hey knock yourselves out. Results are still the same. Still going to be a long 7 years For some of you

They have conveniently short memories. Which works out great for a guy like Trump who says one thing on Monday and completely reverses himself by Wednesday. And these guys never get the dichotomy.

As far as losing their ######? Here we have something incredibly historic. We've never before even in Nixon times, never had a FBI director fires and then as openly critical of the president as we've seen right now.

But remember when the board trolls lost their absolute ###### because Obama didn't choose the right mustard for his hamburger?

😂😂😂

Holy Hell..😭

Hahahaha...but but mom they started it!!

Holy Christ you guys are like children in every possible way.

Waaaaahhh. We didn't get our way and our precious girl didn't win. Waaaaahhh.... They started it so we're going to act even more stupid.

I mean I ask this in all honestly do you guys ever sit back and just wonder why you guys got your asses kicked?

Yeah I was here during that period.... wasn't even remotely on the same Planet close to as unhinged and off the reservation as it is now.

Hey knock yourselves out. Results are still the same. Still going to be a long 7 years For some of you

But but but he wasn't wearing a flag pin! Is that a terrorist fist bump?! He didn't cover his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance!

Short memories...

But but but he wasn't wearing a flag pin! Is that a terrorist fist bump?! He didn't cover his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance!

Short memories...

Lol..way to prove my above point moron.

Lol..way to prove my above point moron.

Actually hes got you dead to rights.

Whataboutism is flawed anyway, but also you guys were complaining about mom jeans and who obummer was having a beer with. Meanwhile everyone around trump is being indicted or having their offices raided and the former fbi Director is publicly calling him a destructive liar and a mob boss.

Apples to oranges, as they say.

• Like 1

Whataboutism is flawed anyway, but also you guys were complaining about mom jeans and who obummer was having a beer with. Meanwhile everyone around trump is being indicted or having their offices raided and the former fbi Director is publicly calling him a destructive liar and a mob boss.

Sure he does. Sure he does.

No worries...post your little hearts out....you still lost...bad. Youre going to wake up tomorrow...hes still there, and you still lost.

So, summing up Cyclones incredibly brilliant perspective.

When the board trollsters complain about mustard? Well that's no big deal. But when people talk about perhaps one of the most historic constitutional crisis in history? That's whining. Okay, got you.

Obama's golfing again!

Well, Trump is never actually not working...

😂

Especially love the part where Trump said that if you used a teleprompter, you shouldn't be president.

And now he reads one like somebody with a brain injury reading the back of a cereal box.

Use your words Donnie. Sound them out...

Turns out the reason he hated teleprompters so much was because he doesn't know how to fuking read. LOL but he's the smartest guy he knows!

😂😂😂

Like I said before, if Trump didn't provide people with material literally every day, there wouldn't be anything to talk about. Damn Obama and his professionalism and literate,measured responses.!

So, summing up Cyclones incredibly brilliant perspective.

When the board trollsters complain about mustard? Well that's no big deal. But when people talk about perhaps one of the most historic constitutional crisis in history? That's whining. Okay, got you.

Obama's golfing again!

Well, Trump is never actually not working...

Especially love the part where Trump said that if you used a teleprompter, you shouldn't be president.

And now he reads one like somebody with a brain injury reading the back of a cereal box.

Use your words Donnie. Sound them out...

Turns out the reason he hated teleprompters so much was because he doesn't know how to fuking read. LOL but he's the smartest guy he knows!

Like I said before, if Trump didn't provide people with material literally every ###### day, there wouldn't be anything to talk about. Damn Obama and his professionalism and literate,measured responses.!

Hahaha.....again...its like you cant help yourself prove my point over and over.

Oooooh....Trumps dumb...theres an original barb! Brain injury.....how witty and original!!

Constitutional crisis? Are we talking about Obamacare again?

GTFOH. But thanks for proving my point again. Anxiously awaiting another clever Trump insult...that literrally nobody is impressed by.

Lol.

30,000 posts on Hillary, podesta, Seth rich, Benghazi, and for some reason, the Avett Brothers.

Well it's important darn it!

Trump threatening to fire even his own guy said he put in place to replace the other guys that he fired?

Oh God! Man another Thread about this! I know Trump keeps tweeting about it every single day, but that's different!😂😂😭😭

Tell you what Huckabee, when Trump stops tweeting about ? People will stop talking about . It's funny how the presidency works that way.

Lol.

30,000 posts on Hillary, podesta, Seth rich, Benghazi, and for some reason, the Avett Brothers.

Well it's important darn it!

Trump threatening to fire even his own guy said he put in place to replace the other guys that he fired?

Oh God! Man another Thread about this! I know Trump keeps tweeting about it every single day, but that's different!😂😂😭😭

Tell you what Huckabee, when Trump stops tweeting about ######? People will stop talking about ######. It's funny how the presidency works that way.

I'm at least Rick Santorum you sonofabitch. :)

A. I think it was more unhinged from the standpoint of people were complaining about flag pins, mustard choice, and suit color. Rather than tweeting about the use of force. Trump himself was unhinged then.

B. 7 years...you think he makes it 7 years?

A. I think it was more unhinged from the standpoint of people were complaining about flag pins, mustard choice, and suit color. Rather than tweeting about the use of force. Trump himself was unhinged then.

B. 7 years...you think he makes it 7 years?

Really? Do I need to go to the laundry list of things like eating chicken with a fork, his hair, is orange color, etc.

We are not even a week past Melania getting made fun of for her accent.

Do I think he will win reelection? Yes.

Could I see him bailing because I'm not sure why anyone would want to be a politician in this environment? Yes

Speaking of Melania and bailing, that would make an excellent prop bet. Does she leave the Donald before the Donald one way or another leaves the job?

I'm still thinking he's got to pull full on Ariel Sharon.

Obama invited Jay-Z and a number of other thugs to the white house? Comparing apples to oranges. Or bananas in this case.

Hahahaha....you fock. Haha

😃

How many hookers has Donald vucked? Vunn! Teww! Free! Ha ha ha!!!

Obama invited Jay-Z and a number of other thugs to the white house? Comparing apples to oranges. Or bananas in this case.

And somehow, there have been more people under felony indictment in the Trump White House in 12 months then we're in the Obama White House for 8 years. Including the guest list.

Sure he does. Sure he does.

No worries...post your little hearts out....you still lost...bad. Youre going to wake up tomorrow...hes still there, and you still lost.

What did I lose?

Oh you mean the election?

Yeah dont care about that. Trump is a predictably awful president but Clinton was awful too.

I mean the election was a year and a half ago. Ive moved on and Im really only concerned with our situation now. Maybe its time for you as the quote-unquote winner to move on as well? :dunno:

• Like 1

Personally I think he's arrogant and fall of himself but ultimately in love with justice. Or his notion of justice anyway--that's one of the problems, is you have to understand that the term is in many ways subjective. You can take it too far and he probably has, but it's not the worst thing in the world to be a slave to.

I think he was put in a real tough spot with the election (Hilary Clinton email scandal and Russia investigation) and made a series of defensible but ultimately damaging blunders. Each one made the next step worse. One of those things where every turn in the path made some sense but you end up way far afield of where you should've been.

I agree with the above.

There is little doubt that Comey has one helluva ego, possibly even on a Trump like level. That is actually very dangerous for Trump, as most of Trump's foes/targets are content to just walk away from the car wreck.......But someone like Comey, with a Trump like ego and the belief that he has the moral high ground, he may feel like it's his duty to his nation to fight this fight.

And I totally see his reasoning in how he handled the Clinton situation and the announcement that they were looking into more emails just before the election. If he keeps quiet, she wins, and the story of additional emails that the FBI knew of and kept quiet about comes out later, we all know the reality of how that plays out with certain media and a Republican Congress. Yes, I wish we existed in a time in which our leaders could look at each situation and just do what is right instead of having to bend to the narratives that will be pushed by those with agendas. But unfortunately we are now at such a point that if you don't bend to the narratives of the agenda driven, you may destroy your entire organization. And if you believe your organization serves the greater good, doing what is right in an individual instance likely means damaging the country on a larger scale.

I blame us, the people. We are now slaves to what gives us individually the biggest endorphin shot as opposed to having any interest in the greater good of the whole.

I agree with the above.

There is little doubt that Comey has one helluva ego, possibly even on a Trump like level. That is actually very dangerous for Trump, as most of Trump's foes/targets are content to just walk away from the car wreck.......But someone like Comey, with a Trump like ego and the belief that he has the moral high ground, he may feel like it's his duty to his nation to fight this fight.

And I totally see his reasoning in how he handled the Clinton situation and the announcement that they were looking into more emails just before the election. If he keeps quiet, she wins, and the story of additional emails that the FBI knew of and kept quiet about comes out later, we all know the reality of how that plays out with certain media and a Republican Congress. Yes, I wish we existed in a time in which our leaders could look at each situation and just do what is right instead of having to bend to the narratives that will be pushed by those with agendas. But unfortunately we are now at such a point that if you don't bend to the narratives of the agenda driven, you may destroy your entire organization. And if you believe your organization serves the greater good, doing what is right in an individual instance likely means damaging the country on a larger scale.

I blame us, the people. We are now slaves to what gives us individually the biggest endorphin shot as opposed to having any interest in the greater good of the whole.

He shouldve just never commented in the first place. No grandstanding about the decision not to charge, just a statement that there was insufficient evidence to charge. Period. Leave it at that. Then theres nothing to correct later and you dont end up throwing good money after bad. Theres a reason youre supposed to stay out of these things and we saw that play out with Comey in the most visceral way possible.

• Like 1

Really? Do I need to go to the laundry list of things like eating chicken with a fork, his hair, is orange color, etc.

We are not even a week past Melania getting made fun of for her accent.

Do I think he will win reelection? Yes.

Could I see him bailing because I'm not sure why anyone would want to be a politician in this environment? Yes

Yes...try to find me major sources going on and on and on about the chicken with a fork thing. His hair and skin tone have been made fun by right and left for years (so bad example there).

As far as the made fun of for her accent...Kimmel...thats it.

We are talking about Fox News going on and on about Suit color, mustard, flag pin and threads even on this bored where threads were started over the absolute dumbest thing.

The right here bashed Obama constantly...its hilarious watching some of you act like it didn't happen.

And something bertter change if he is to win re-election. I don't think this fall will be very pretty for the GOP.

Jay Z being invited to the WH means what now? What does that have to do with Trump associates being indicted?

Trump had Nugent invited...so what?

Your complaint here is proving the point about what the right whined about with Obama. Stupid trivial crap.

Yes...try to find me major sources going on and on and on about the chicken with a fork thing. His hair and skin tone have been made fun by right and left for years (so bad example there).

As far as the made fun of for her accent...Kimmel...thats it.

We are talking about Fox News going on and on about Suit color, mustard, flag pin and threads even on this bored where threads were started over the absolute dumbest thing.

The right here bashed Obama constantly...its hilarious watching some of you act like it didn't happen.

And something bertter change if he is to win re-election. I don't think this fall will be very pretty for the GOP.

Just as funny as your first paragraph is trying to gloss over how you people act.

Just as funny as your first paragraph is trying to gloss over how you people act.

Which people?

Who here made a serious deal about the chicken and the fork thing?

Seriously...nobody is glossing over that Trump gets made fun of for things...he does as he is a goofy fock with some .

Comparing that to Foxnews having actual segments on mustard choice?

hell, you all whine about the 2 scoops thing being a tiny blurb on one report...

Imagine the head of the FBI, caring about and discussing the presidents hair, skin color and tie length ?

What a clown and embarrassment to the institution.

• Like 1

Imagine the head of the FBI, caring about and discussing the presidents hair, skin color and tie length ?

:thumbsup:

...except he hasn't.

Imagine a president talking about the size of his hands and rage tweeting the cast of Twilight.

Imagine the head of the FBI deciding on whether to turn over illegal activity to the DOJ based on polls.

...except he hasn't.

Imagine a president talking about the size of his hands and rage tweeting the cast of Twilight.

missed the interview did ya ?

Opening line I believe.

Rachel didn't cover it ?

Oh I forgot, he also mentions his hands, Comey is the perfect little whiny biatch.

I don't care what side you're on, this dude has multiple interviews lined up. I don't mind the guy selling books. But for fucksake if I'm feeling like this already, him doing an interview and then Trump firing off half a dozen rage tweets and then the media spending the day talking about the shyt. Yeah, don't think I can deal with that.

I don't care what side you're on, this dude has multiple interviews lined up. I don't mind the guy selling books. But for fucksake if I'm feeling like this already, him doing an interview and then Trump firing off half a dozen rage tweets and then the media spending the day talking about the shyt. Yeah, don't think I can deal with that.

Agreed.

The fact that I know more about this FBI director than any director I've ever heard of bothers me.

missed the interview did ya ?

Opening line I believe.

Rachel didn't cover it ?

Oh I forgot, he also mentions his hands, Comey is the perfect little whiny biatch.

Is this what Fox & Friends told you? Or Hannity? Perhaps Alex Jones?

See that's the funny thing about the World Wide Web these days. They recently added it to the internet. You can actually look up and everything.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Site/transcript-james-comeys-interview-abc-news-chief-anchor/story?id=54488723

I'm not sure you could be any wronger. But then again, I have faith in you.