Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Does edjr still pretend to own a bar?

No, he ran it into the ground rather quickly.

Depends if hes using his persona who is from the south or Massachusettss. Been going with Boston lately, he ditched the other one after he saw that I noticed.

That dead horse has been beaten down

Sorry I didn't post here often for a few years.

Depends if hes using his persona who is from the south or Massachusettss. Been going with Boston lately, he ditched the other one after he saw that I noticed.

What's this about ?

Damn Tan, I am impressed with your attention to detail with this stuff. Are you a detective in real life?

What's this about ?

Im mostly trolling but there was a few times a bit ago I caught him saying he was from the south or living in the south or something like that. I thought it was well known he was a Boston or New England guy. Anyway, like I said Im mostly just ball busting.

Damn Tan, I am impressed with your attention to detail with this stuff. Are you a detective in real life?

No, I just have no life and need to fill the void with interesting things about other people. Plus I work at home so spend 99% of the time online.

Im mostly trolling but there was a few times a bit ago I caught him saying he was from the south or living in the south or something like that. I thought it was well known he was a Boston or New England guy. Anyway, like I said Im mostly just ball busting.

No, I just have no life and need to fill the void with interesting things about other people. Plus I work at home so spend 99% of the time online.

Why no life?

Why no life?

When I first moved to San Diego I had tons of friends, going out all the time, lots of stuff to do. Now just 6 years later most people either moved away or had kids which is basically moved away. Then getting a job at home means not leaving the house anymore. My wife and I take trips and go places, go to bars etc but its just a lot slower than it was. People dont interact anymore, only on social media. Complacency, laziness play a part as well.

Lose some focking weight so your arms can reach past your belly. Or use a stick to hunt and peck the key board.

I warsh myself with a rag on a stick.

• Like 1

When did he say he was from the south?

I think a few months ago, It would take some luck digging around to find it. The search function isnt the best and I dont recall enough details to provide context.

I think a few months ago, It would take some luck digging around to find it. The search function isnt the best and I dont recall enough details to provide context.

Cmon like you of all people havent figured out the google search hack? I dont buy it for a second sir!

Cmon like you of all people havent figured out the google search hack? I dont buy it for a second sir!

Ha right, I think I am misremembering anyway, hence why its mostly a troll. Sorry Ed.

I think its something I trolled about before, then started to believe my own false troll attempt haha!

What's this? TIA. :cheers:

We call that the "Good Years".

Good for him or for us ?

What hack ?

Asking for a freind

What hack ?

Asking for a freind

Add site:www.fftodayforums.com to the end of your Google search.

Add site:www.fftodayforums.com to the end of your Google search.

Checks out.

And if you only google the URL and search images all our avatars are displayed and a bunch of other stuff