Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

It would have been horrible for "him".

So, if the bin Laden raid had gone wrong, and the SEALS would have been captured or killed, it would have been "horrible" for Obama???? This is the ad Obama is running? What a narcissistic ass.

You need only watch the first 25 seconds of this propaganda piece to see just how concerned Obama is about the lives of the SEALS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYykD6_OHO0

Interesting... so Obama is running as a military complex growth monger vs. the pacifist Romney? :dunno:

Wow, Romney favored not pursuing and killing bin Laden??? :shocking:

I'll have to consider his spinelessness when I vote this fall.

Wow, Romney favored not pursuing and killing bin Laden??? :shocking:

I'll have to consider his spinelessness when I vote this fall.

To be fair, Romney thought the missionaries would find bin Laden and convert him to their cult. Hence no need to kill him. :dunno:

How did I know this thread would consist of RP b!tching about Obama? :doh:

So you think it's good he was more worried about his re-election chances than the lives of the SEALS?

Good to know.

OMG!! Vagina Pilot started a thread about Obama!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

When you're doing your daily spouting off suggesting that "the seals killed Bin Laden, not Obama", you fail to recognize that if the mission had failed, it would have been considered a HUGE blunder by OBAMA, not the seals. It was a huge risk. You may have a problem with him using it for political advantage, but he DID have the guts to risk political suicide. hth

OMG!! Vagina Pilot started a thread about Obama!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

When you're doing your daily spouting off suggesting that "the seals killed Bin Laden, not Obama", you fail to recognize that if the mission had failed, it would have been considered a HUGE blunder by OBAMA, not the seals. It was a huge risk. You may have a problem with him using it for political advantage, but he DID have the guts to risk political suicide. hth

Sure, but going after bin Laden wasn't Obama's call. He didn't want to do the mission but Joe Biden's granddaughter overruled him. I read all about it on Breitbart.

So, you are suggesting Obama pulled the trigger, not the SEALS? :doh:

Good response, retard

I love how it's just killing the GOP that Bush didn't care where bin Laden was but Obummer got him. :lol:

From my perspective everyone involved, from the intelligence gatherers, the informers, the mission planners, those that gave authorization to proceed, AND those that carried out the mission all "killed" OBL. It's not just who pulled the trigger.

I love how it's just killing the GOP that Bush didn't care where bin Laden was but Obummer got him. :lol:

Obama gets the credit he deserves. He also gets mocked for worrying more about his political future than the lives of the SEALS.

Narcissistic ass-hole. :thumbsdown:

From my perspective everyone involved, from the intelligence gatherers, the informers, the mission planners, those that gave authorization to proceed, AND those that carried out the mission all "killed" OBL. It's not just who pulled the trigger.

Don't waste you breath. Of course Retarded Pilot knows that. It's all he has to hang on to with knowing that his boy, GWB, failed for seven years do do what Obama did in only two. :music_guitarred:

It's all he has to hang on to with knowing that his boy, GWB, failed for seven years do do what Obama did in only two. :music_guitarred:

Take it to the "Adding to the National Debt" thread.

Obama gets the credit he deserves. He also gets mocked for worrying more about his political future than the lives of the SEALS.

Narcissistic ass-hole. :thumbsdown:

:cry: :lol:

Obummer should've had bin Laden captured. A week before election night they could release him in the desert and give Obummer a rifle to shoot him dead as he ran away. Then Biden could've handed Obummer an actual football to spike on live TV. :overhead:

Take it to the "Adding to the National Debt" thread.

Well, if you want something the cry about, that would be an appropriate thread for you to do it in. Why start one about a great achievement that your boy failed to do? Kinda stupid. :overhead:

Obummer should've had bin Laden captured. A week before election night they could release him in the desert and give Obummer a rifle to shoot him dead as he ran away. Then Biden could've handed Obummer an actual football to spike on live TV. :overhead:

Oooh, Ooooh. Don't forget a big "Mission Accomplished" banner.

+1. it's good he's been "got" and considering obama gave away the intel in the 2008 campaign about him being in pakistan means the previous administration had briefed him and mccain about what was known from the info gathered from places like gitmo. as to clinton's comment, there was a couple of fall guys in place in case it didn't go well, including panetta.

War in Iraq is done, Afghanistan draw down next year, economy turning around, bin Laden dead. Which Bush disaster should Obummer fix next? I think he should fix the leaky faucet at Bush's house and give Laura her first orgasm since the 80s. :overhead:

you fail to recognize that if the mission had failed, it would have been considered a HUGE blunder by OBAMA, not the seals. It was a huge risk.

Nope, I recognize if it failed brave men would lose their lives. THAT was the huge risk, not the fact Obama might lose his job.

War in Iraq is done, Afghanistan draw down next year, economy turning around, bin Laden dead. Which Bush disaster should Obummer fix next? I think he should fix the leaky faucet at Bush's house and give Laura her first orgasm since the 80s. :overhead:

Jimmy Johnson, baby. Now it's Obama's team. The 1-15 season is over. DeBushing a country takes time. :music_guitarred:

Nope, I recognize if it failed brave men would lose their lives. THAT was the huge risk, not the fact Obama might lose his job.

:lol:

So, what you're telling us is that, if the mission had failed and Seals had lost their lives, you wouldn't have blamed Obama? Nor would you(and the entire Republican party) have tried to use it to sabotage Obama's political career? lol OK. If you say so, retard

Gotta love how Worms, Bubbles, and The Moron are all hyped up to try to convince people the big risk in this mission was that Obama would have a tough time getting reelected if all those SEALS would have been killed.

+1. it's good he's been "got" and considering obama gave away the intel in the 2008 campaign about him being in pakistan means the previous administration had briefed him and mccain about what was known from the info gathered from places like gitmo. as to clinton's comment, there was a couple of fall guys in place in case it didn't go well, including panetta.

No Joe Biden's granddaughter was going to take the fall. She's only 13 so naturally the question would have been where she got off overruling the President. :mad:

http://www.cnn.com

Gotta love how Worms, Bubbles, and The Moron are all hyped up to try to convince people the big risk in this mission was that Obama would have a tough time getting reelected if all those SEALS would have been killed.

Gotta love how you cover your ears and scream "Lalalalalalala" anytime someone points out that Obama did what your boy failed to do. It just infuriates you. LOLOL :banana: :overhead: :pointstosky:

it seems like there was speculation that gwb was going to reveal a captured obl prior to the election, to cap off his presidency of finishing the 9/11 story.

yours would be a cool story too, but if you've seen him throw or play golf, there would clearly need to be a sniper in the background to accomplish that task. plus his anti-gun movement would simultaneously combust if he held a weapon. plus, i don't think obl could run. he looked pretty done. they'd have to make bees chase him to get him moving.

Gotta love how you cover your ears and scream "Lalalalalalala" anytime someone points out that Obama did what your boy failed to do. It just infuriates you. LOLOL :banana: :overhead: :pointstosky:

"Bush is bad" :rolleyes: :doh:

I won't begrudge you your "scorebored" moment, but I hope somewhere inside you realize that Bin Laden's killing was accomplished in large part due to the intelligence infrastructure developed over the prior 10 years.

Good point Jerry. Panetta admits enhanced interrogation techniques led to Osama killing. Those same techniques have been stopped by Rambama.

Using your logic, Roosevelt stormed the beaches at Normandy and won WWII all by himself. :doh:

Using your logic, Bush had nothing to do with declaring war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

So you think it's good he was more worried about his re-election chances than the lives of the SEALS?

Good to know.

Bump to give Worms another chance to answer.

RP. Obama did, in a way, pull the trigger. He ordered the raid. You do understand that, right?

RP. Obama did, in a way, pull the trigger. He ordered the raid. You do understand that, right?

RP understands that. He's a desperate man, grasping at straws.

....and if Obama missed that shot and got a dozen SEALS killed it would have been "horrible"......"horrible" I tell ya. Obama's chances to get reelected would have taken a hit.

....and if Obama missed that shot and got a dozen SEALS killed it would have been "horrible"......"horrible" I tell ya. Obama's chances to get reelected would have taken a hit.

Yep. Morons like you wouldn't have to try and spin all the "it's all the work Bush did" into it, they would just point to how the mission failed and how 6 'Mericans got killed.

Can we get back to the real story here? The fact that Bush didn't care about bin Laden and Mitt though hunting him was a waste of money? :dunno:

Can we get back to the real story here?

Nah, your story of sukking Obama's cack to try to spin this is getting old. Admit the Dude was, and is, more concerned with his reelection than the lives of the SEALS he sent in. Shiit! Even Obama is admitting it in this ad. They state it plainly for everyone to see, yet you continue to try to spin it.

Too fukking funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: