NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

We have loony people shooting up schools. People the FBI KNOWS about. But hey some Russians made a twitter account to say bad things about Hillary.

What focking world do we live in?

Really? You're asking this here? This thread is 60+ pages long!!

This topic is about eleventy billion times more interesting to you guys here than some stupid school shooting.

Ask that again!!!

what's your endgame ? You too saints, endgame?

Thanks for answering.

I'm pretty simple. Let Mueller and Horowitz do their work, let them finish, pro or con as to how I feel about Trump, I will just deal with the results.

Thanks for answering.

I'm pretty simple. Let Mueller and Horowitz do their work, let them finish, pro or con as to how I feel about Trump, I will just deal with the results.

And you won't try (as some here surely will) to pick apart the I.G.'s report looking for anything to cast doubt upon the whole endeavor? Because there's already a mountain of evidence clearly indicating a conspiracy and you've questioned everything about it, before saying 'I'll just wait for the I.G.'s report'.

what's your endgame ? You too saints, endgame?

The truth...and when your first post started with he is already vindicated...I laughed because its bullshit.

How do Trump supporters see things ending as a practical matter? Let's say the claims in or about the memo, the administration, DOJ, and FBI officials and agents, etc., are true. What is the practical mechanism for how this concludes? Do you mind just sort of explaining which of these will be true?

- FISA court reverses its own order.

- Mueller cases are thrown out in his court.

- Trump fires Mueller and he isn't replaced.

- A second special prosecutor is appointed and prosecutes officials or Hillary campaign officials.

- Something else (explain).

Two years from now what do you will see as having happened which will vindicate Trump? I'll hang up and listen. Thanks.

He hasn't committed any crimes, therefore needs no vindication. Any reasonable person already can see this. The radicals who still cling to Russian collusion will not be satisfied until Trump is impeached, imprisoned, divorced, and dead. Your thread over there will hit 10k pages by the time Trump leaves office in 2025. My guess is some of those people are so broken they will still be bitching about Trump on their death beds.

Mueller either takes the OIG report/recommendations (in March) and begins indicting the real criminals from 2016, or he resigns with his bag of Russian twitter troll pelts and a new SC is appointed to drain the swamp.

• Like 2

he's been vindicated, actually he didnt need to be. I see the mueller special council finishing with nothing but egg on their face and peripheral garbage like they've gotten so far. I see the left and the in on the game corrupt MSM making his weak ass findings (like yesterdays) something. Anyone with an ounce of integrity and common sense will admit its the complete opposite.

I see a second special counsel to go after all the real perpetrators of collusion and treason and hopefully they all end up behind bars where they belong.

Then we'll have real permanent swamp drainage

:cheers:

saw your post after I submitted mine, great minds think alike

And you won't try (as some here surely will) to pick apart the I.G.'s report looking for anything to cast doubt upon the whole endeavor? Because there's already a mountain of evidence clearly indicating a conspiracy and you've questioned everything about it, before saying 'I'll just wait for the I.G.'s report'.

Yes, I will support the IG report and I have a few reasons why. I supported the the original IG referral from the IC against Hillary which triggered the FBI investigation into her. And I supported the IG report from State which ripped her apart for her email practices. And I've supported the IG here in NO and even helped push for the creation of the office here. They're a great instrument for enforcing ethics in government. Keep in mind that IF the DOJ IG does find possible criminal wrongdoing by any DOJ officials or agents then it can refer out such facts for investigation, just like what happened to Hillary. If that happens then it happens, but I will trust that the IG has looked at it fairly and I will have to recalibrate my view of things. I will just have to deal.

• Like 2

Interesting take on how the Russian Twitter Troll indictments lay the groundwork to indict Steele, FusionGPS, Perkins Coie, DNC, and Clinton campaign.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/

Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted foreign citizens for trying to influence the American public about an election because those citizens did not register as a foreign agent nor record their financial expenditures to the Federal Elections Commission. By that theory, when will Mueller indict Christopher Steele, FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign? Mueller’s indictment against 13 Russian trolls claimed their social media political activity was criminal because: they were foreign citizens; they tried to influence an election; and they neither registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act nor reported their funding to the Federal Elections Commission.

First, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make Steele a criminal: first, he is a foreign citizen; second, he tried to influence an election, which he received payments to do (including from the FBI itself); and third, he neither registered as a foreign agent nor listed his receipts and expenditures to the Federal Election Commission. Also, according to the FBI, along the way, Steele lied…a lot, while the dossier he disseminated contained its own lies based on bought-and-paid for smears from foreign sources reliant on rumors and innuendo.
Second, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make FusionGPS a criminal co-conspirator: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission.
Third, if Mueller’s theory is correct, then three things make PerkinsCoie a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its receipt of payments from the Clinton campaign as a “legal expense.”

He goes on to explain how the DNC and Clinton campaign might be potential targets, using the same Mueller theory against their actions.

• Like 1

Interesting take on how the Russian Twitter Troll indictments lay the groundwork to indict Steele, FusionGPS, Perkins Coie, DNC, and Clinton campaign.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/does-mueller-indictment-mean-clinton-campaign-can-be-indicted-for-chris-steele/

He goes on to explain how the DNC and Clinton campaign might be potential targets, using the same Mueller theory against their actions.

You are going to be supremely disappointed.

You are going to be supremely disappointed.

You should realize it's possible that Mueller, when faced with the ever widening scope of the conspiracy turned himself lest he get pulled down as well.

One thing everyone should keep in mind is that the same NSA tools that were used against Trump and associates is now being lawfully used by the I.G. There are most certainly emails/texts between conspirators (Rosenstein and Mueller's comms have probably been looked over too) to support the testimony of those who've already flipped (Strzok, Page, Priestap, Ohr).

• Like 1

Says the guy who was has been calling for a Trump indictment since Day 1. :doh:

Youre lying again Max.

I've read the filed indictment and it looks weak. Especially the paragraph that details an e-mail about a supposed employee reciting the fact that they were "busted by the FBI".

As fate would have it, the indicted companies and individuals are part of a well-known Russian marketing firm that drives traffic to various websites. They made social media posts for and against all candidates, in an effort to drive traffic to various websites. That is detailed in this article from today, which is a great read: http://www.moonofalabama.org/

You would think that our top-notch law enforcement and intelligence agencies would know this (they probably do). All in all, the Mueller indictment is a fraud. We'll never know, but I would love to hear what the Mueller team presented to the Grand Jury to sell this horseshit.

• Like 1

A fraud :lol:

The guy that didnt even believe there was Russian meddling.

Now McMaster comes out with string words joining Pompeo.

Trumps own picked NSA and CIA directors...but you know better.

But youre still not buying it.

Its hilarious.

Its hilarious.

Can you give us on the right a timeline on the talking points when it went from Russian Agent (Carter Page) to Russian Hacking to Russian Collusion to Russians influencing to Russian meddling to Russian trolling?

The new FBI federal indictments in the Russia probe prove that the Obama administration “failed to act” on the intelligence that Moscow’s meddling in U.S. elections began in 2014

• Like 1

Oh you're such a lying sack of #####, SloTard. :lol:

Everyone sees the goalposts you and your ilk keep moving. It's as plain as day.

Ive moved i goalposts.

Please post where I have called for Trumps indictment since day one. Thats your claim and its a lie. Prove it or just get the fock out.

Its sad how bad you troll man...very sad.

Grow up.

Its hilarious.

Not hilarious at all when you consider the costs of constant warfare guys like Mattis, McMaster, Pompeo want get us in or keep us in. They're lousy hires by Trump and I think he knows it. It's probably why Trump hasn't instituted more sanctions against Russia (which are an act of war) because he knows it's bullshit. Mueller indicted a Russian marketing operation. They don't appear to be directed by the Russian government. What a joke. (I'd throw Chris Wray in as a lousy hire too as he's been a deep state boy scout).

Of course, dishonest liberal disinformation agents like you won't stop. You're as bad or worse than the supposed Russian meddlers.

Not hilarious at all when you consider the costs of constant warfare guys like Mattis, McMaster, Pompeo want get us in or keep us in. They're lousy hires by Trump and I think he knows it. It's probably why Trump hasn't instituted more sanctions against Russia (which are an act of war) because he knows it's bullshit. Mueller indicted a Russian marketing operation. They don't appear to be directed by the Russian government. What a joke. (I'd throw Chris Wray in as a lousy hire too as he's been a deep state boy scout).

Of course, dishonest liberal disinformation agents like you won't stop. You're as bad or worse than the supposed Russian meddlers.

Dishonest disinformation agents? Ive posted nothing false or dishonest.

Youre calingguys like Mattis bad hires.

Congress overwhelmingly passed sanctions...they arent an act of war...they are punishment for those types of acts.

Your claiming its all deep state...your out of your focking mind. Facts dont matter to you...you only Trust in the most dishonest out there like Trump. What an absolute joke.

The case is closed, russians helped, end of story. Yes it was collusion, no they wont prove it so no one cares. Move on.

Dishonest disinformation agents? Ive posted nothing false or dishonest.

Youre calingguys like Mattis bad hires.

Congress overwhelmingly passed sanctions...they arent an act of war...they are punishment for those types of acts.

Your claiming its all deep state...your out of your focking mind. Facts dont matter to you...you only Trust in the most dishonest out there like Trump. What an absolute joke.

Sanctions are an act of war. Elements of the U.S. have been spoiling for war with Russia for a long time now. Phony pretenses like supposedly interfering in our elections, when what we're really talking about is a Russian marketing firm will not do. This is "weapons of mass destruction" chicanery all over again. Appealing to the non-factual or non fact-based pronouncements of warmongers and corrupt or dysfunctional bodies do not bolster your position. Facts would, but you don't have any.

Your constant manic and unhealthy beating of the "impeach Trump" drum in the face of this obvious bullshit is one of the reasons people call you dishonest.

The case is closed, russians helped, end of story. Yes it was collusion, no they wont prove it so no one cares. Move on.

These latest indictments specifically say otherwise.

These latest indictments specifically say otherwise.

Not only that but they specifically said the 13 twitter trolls didn't help or change anything.

Not only that but they specifically said the 13 twitter trolls didn't help or change anything.

And the chances of these fockers coming back to face these charges are nil.

I wonder who approved them coming in the country to begin with. Same ones that allowed the Russian Lawyer to go to Trump Tower?

helped what ?

Sanctions are an act of war. Elements of the U.S. have been spoiling for war with Russia for a long time now. Phony pretenses like supposedly interfering in our elections, when what we're really talking about is a Russian marketing firm will not do. This is "weapons of mass destruction" chicanery all over again. Appealing to the non-factual or non fact-based pronouncements of warmongers and corrupt or dysfunctional bodies do not bolster your position. Facts would, but you don't have any.

Your constant manic and unhealthy beating of the "impeach Trump" drum in the face of this obvious bullshit is one of the reasons people call you dishonest.

Like Max...please point out my impeach trump drumming or admit you are lying.

You dismiss basic fact and then make up.

Done with you.

So sho and saints, when or if it shows it was the clinton campaign, the FBI amd state department under the direction or blessing of Obama colluded with russians,one another and other foreign agents to get dirt on trump, do you support criminally investigation and prosecution of all those involved?

And the chances of these fockers coming back to face these charges are nil.

I wonder who approved them coming in the country to begin with. Same ones that allowed the Russian Lawyer to go to Trump Tower?

Sad really. It's starting to become very clear how long the Dems where planning WWIII.

• Like 1

So sho and saints, when or if it shows it was the clinton campaign, the FBI amd state department under the direction or blessing of Obama colluded with russians,one another and other foreign agents to get dirt on trump, do you support criminally investigation and prosecution of all those involved?

Sure...I expect that will be after the unicorns and fairies show up.

Trumps been there a year with his own justice Department. You think maybe the reason there has been no investigation is that they have nothing to base the investigation on?

Like Max...please point out my impeach trump drumming or admit you are lying.

You dismiss basic fact and then make ###### up.

Done with you.

Throw the gun biatch. There's volumes of your garbage on at least two different sites. Log off and go spend some time with your wife and kids.

To echo Sho, yes, sure. If the DOJ opened an investigation, if facts came to light and convictions followed I would support that. But something has to happen. Just as an example Manafort has filed a petition to dismiss his indictment. Ok great, let's see what the judge says and what he finds. Manafort's argument is that Mueller has exceeded his authority, and that's a common Trump argument. So let's see what the judge thinks about that.

Throw the gun biatch. There's volumes of your garbage on at least two different sites. Log off and go spend some time with your wife and kids.

Then it should be easy to find that Ive said as you claimed.

Instead...youve got nothing but lies...just like Max...you both resort tot lies rather than what Ive actually said.

Russians helped?

I guess you did not read the indictment or listen to Rosenstein's presser. Specifically stated "russian twitter trolling had no impact on result of election"

Yes it was collusion?

Even the lowest of IQ TDS sufferers have moved on from collusion. Now the talking point is "Russian twitter trolls interfered"

Keep up tanny.

The interference in the election by the FBI and the DNC is much more disturbing and dangerous the the interference of the Russians.

Am I wrong?

Why does the MSM give the FBI a pass?

Why do the board Lefties agree with them?

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared." - Cicero, 42 B.C.

Wake up America!

• Like 3