Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

60's draft Early Signup Thread

We haven't talked about rules. I think rules in a 60s draft would be anti 60s. Except for one. Everyone has to read each of my posts. There will be a quiz at the end of the draft.

Acknowledge and electronic sign Fockers!

We had one person violate the one-band-per protocol in the 90s draft. I suspect we're about to get a massive test in the 60s.

Unwritten rule. I almost took two Pearl Jam (both from 10) and almost 2 RHCP songs

We'll see in 60's

Acknowledge and electronic sign Fockers!

I read everyone's draft posts !!!!

Im hesitant on this one as Im not sure Id be doing much more than picking off of a list after the first several rounds. Not even my list.

Though, its still fun and forces me to go back and listen to some songs I may not have heard before or some I had forgotten about or not realized they are from the era.

I may not be as quickly available in the next couple of weeks to try and handle multiple people's picks though...have a few projects to work on and doing a few things at my son's school too.

Sign me up...Im in

Im hesitant on this one as Im not sure Id be doing much more than picking off of a list after the first several rounds. Not even my list.

Though, its still fun and forces me to go back and listen to some songs I may not have heard before or some I had forgotten about or not realized they are from the era.

I may not be as quickly available in the next couple of weeks to try and handle multiple people's picks though...have a few projects to work on and doing a few things at my son's school too.

Sign me up...Im in

:clap:

How many rounds we doin?

That's shots call. I guess it depends on how many join up. What do you guys think? Start with 16 like the 90s and see how we feel around round 12 or 13? We are sitting at 13 drafters right now. I guess we need at least two more. We also are missing some that I thought said they wanted in like Big Guy.

That's shots call. I guess it depends on how many join up. What do you guys think? Start with 16 like the 90s and see how we feel around round 12 or 13? We are sitting at 13 drafters right now. I guess we need at least two more. We also are missing some that I thought said they wanted in like Big Guy.

Sounds good.

I wasn't a big fan of the 90's but thanks to the draft found some new music for my library,here's to hoping you can do the same in the 60's :cheers:

He's gone already. I just tried to call him and got his voice mail. Somethings up. I'm worried about him.

I just got home and got the message...I'll hit you up in a few if that's ok :thumbsup:

We would like one more to keep 3 divisions of 5.

Oh please get her an account. This will be comedy gold.

I tried twice and never got a confirmation from FFToday. I could let her use Bad Santa. You fockers are already thinking about her in a naughty Santa outfit. :mad:

I tried twice and never got a confirmation from FFToday. I could let her use Bad Santa. You fockers are already thinking about her in a naughty Santa outfit. :mad:

Well I am now. Thanks for that. And she may or may not have a candy cane in her butt. Just saying.

Absolutely love late 60s music. Problem for me is I'd end up holding up the draft to much over several days so I will be a critical bystander. Don't fock it up boys. :nono:

When I posted a pic of my wife and I online, jvirne said she looks like an elf.

I couldn't argue, she really does look like an elf.

• Like 1

When I posted a pic of my wife and I online, jvirne said she looks like an elf.

I couldn't argue, she really does look like an elf.

Fockin Zen..lol

I like elves :wub:

I just read this to her. She laughed. I'm not sure how to take that. :unsure:

And I was being nice. Cumdumpster may or may not of been an option.

:ninja:

Yeah. I won't be bringing this one to her attention.

:lol:

:lol:

I PMed Volti about doing assigning the picking order with his program. Let me know when you want me to set up the draft thread. I can reserve the top page until I can post the brackets and the pick order.

Absolutely love late 60s music. Problem for me is I'd end up holding up the draft to much over several days so I will be a critical bystander. Don't fock it up boys. :nono:

There's some great early 60's music as well,in fact this may be the toughest draft for me all around simply because as a child mama nzoner always had a radio or album playing and she listened to everything imaginable that was available at the time.

There's some great early 60's music as well,in fact this may be the toughest draft for me all around simply because as a child mama nzoner always had a radio or album playing and she listened to everything imaginable that was available at the time.

It's tough to rank. To me there isn't even a strong front runner for the first pick.